Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DirtyDishes

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:39 pm
Hello Everyone C:
The name is Kim. I be 18. Livin in the sunny state of Fl.
Pm or COMMET <-- (love those), if you want to know more. C:

Mars Needs Moms rolled 20 100-sided dice: 74, 53, 6, 6, 92, 91, 40, 64, 53, 69, 88, 64, 78, 42, 35, 13, 33, 61, 66, 47 Total: 1075 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:17 pm
Hello guys ;o. Im new to Gaia. Well I made an account like 100 years ago but never went on it lol.

My name is Val. Im Australian, 19 and ugly. Im studying animation and games design, and currently have a casual job as a check out chick.

I love love love love LOVE Harry Potter. Like, im the biggest HP nerd, lol. Im a proud muggle <3.

I also love Disney and X-Men =D.

If anyone wants to know more about me, feel free to ask and Ill try and answer within a day and not 2 years ^^

Mars Needs Moms

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:19 pm
Mars Needs Moms
Hello guys ;o. Im new to Gaia. Well I made an account like 100 years ago but never went on it lol.

My name is Val. Im Australian, 19 and ugly. Im studying animation and games design, and currently have a casual job as a check out chick.

I love love love love LOVE Harry Potter. Like, im the biggest HP nerd, lol. Im a proud muggle <3.

If anyone wants to know more about me, feel free to ask and Ill try and answer within a day and not 2 years ^^

You should add that you hated Gaia and thought it was stupid all the times I tried to get you to join D<
Until you saw that people on here love HP.
I wasn't good enough to lure you in, but HP lovers are ):
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:22 pm
de.Lici.ous
Mars Needs Moms

You should add that you hated Gaia and thought it was stupid all the times I tried to get you to join D<

Maybe you should have given HP a chance? sad
We HP lovers always unite as one.
For you see, happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times.
If only one remembers to turn on the light ~  

Mars Needs Moms

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:25 pm
Mars Needs Moms
de.Lici.ous
Mars Needs Moms

No you should have given me a chance ):  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:39 pm
de.Lici.ous
Mars Needs Moms
de.Lici.ous
Mars Needs Moms

No you should have given me a chance ):

Who would want to give a mudblood such as yourself a chance?  

Mars Needs Moms

Rainbow In Disguise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:56 pm
User ImageRainbowinDisguise speaks...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi! I'm Rainbow and I'm 13 ^^ (please don't assume I'm illiterate and very immature just because of my age rolleyes ) I like making friends, Twilight, although I'm not like a freaky fangirl xd , and doing my crappy Art. I joined Gaia because I heard about Tokyo Mew Mew and got OBSESSED over it, watched the whole series and fell in love with anime biggrin I also joined Gaia because I wanted to make friends that didn't judge me because I like anime and things, rather than my real life friends crying I'm really friendly so feel free to add me as a friend or something heart
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bye Bye ^.^
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 pm
Welcome to the Guild Rainbo smile  

scrub
Crew

baiisu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:20 pm
scrub
Welcome to the Guild Rainbo smile

booty grabbed 1344/336
thank you!

@Mars:
OMG. harry poter. Wanna have a contest and see who's a bigger harry potter nerd?? blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:15 am
hello,im samantha
nice to meet you all...
im 17
im from Malaysia

Samantha Edvard

Mr Mayfair

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 pm
Well, it seems that there is a style to follow, so here's a little about moi:

The name's Kris, I'm 17 and a rockin guitar player. I live in the Snowy state of Pa. Not fun. I can own ANYONE at any video game on earth. Literally. If you want to know more, you could always send one of those little things people call PM's or a comment. Whatever floats your boat.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:06 pm
Xio_Kun
I can own ANYONE at any video game on earth. Literally.

wanna bet? how good are you at brawl? we can do the play online thing. xD  

baiisu

Sweet Stay-Sea

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:30 pm
Hello, you can call me Sweet
C:
My friend Reverend Havok told me to join this Guild
I'm seventeen
I'm really only on Gaia to RP
What else...
Uhhhh... I'm from Oregon XD
Yea... Thats about it...