Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:42 pm
*walks in determinedly, and props Mr. Stunned in the corner with Mr. Spider, then rolls up her sleeves and stands akimbo, looking around and deciding where to start.

Goes over to the windows and opens the blinds, letting in the sunshine and turns on some upbeat music, then sits on the floor and starts organizing files.*

Officer Dougherty! Ha, I remember that exam. He's overdue, hmmmm, wonder if he is still stationed in this area. I'll have to see. Shadowdragon, Psyzapp, wow. Lots of memories. Lots to do.

*looks around and sighs*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:40 am
*Walks Bandy into the nurses area and to her office then sets her loose, she waves good bye and exits*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:04 pm
*waves goodbye to ayami then turns and resumes organizing the huge piles of paper. gives up and piles them all on the counter, moves the furniture, ties back her hair, dons an apron and starts washing windows and walls*

Pretty soon, the place is sparkling and smells mountain fresh. Little birds are sitting in the windowsill watching and singing pretty little songs.

*bandaidd takes off her apron and looks around happily. she opens the window and holds out her finger and a sparrow jumps on it and looks at her happily. 2 baby squirrels dart in the room and run around her ankles, making her giggle*

how do you do?

*curtseys*

i'm fine, thank you very much. well, i'm fine except i'm hungry and i have all this filing to do...

*looks sadly over at the piles of paper on the counter*

what? you have friends who can file? oh, that would be dreamy, hehe. but how would i ever pay you back? you like my singing? and cheering? redface oh dear. i can't sing anything near as lovely as you can. this must be a dream. what? you're going to get your friends? okay! bye-bye!

*waves and giggles*

i guess i'll just lie down and nap and when i wake up the dream will be over!

*takes a nap on the exam table, while little mice and birds and kittens, puppies, bunnies, squirrels, grunnies, amphibians, landfish, wyrmlings, fairies and salamanders work together to get the files back in order under perfect silence and then lay and enchanted feast and a little love note on the counter for bandaidd and sneak out*

*bandaidd wakes up, yawns and rubs the sleep out of her eyes and hums a little hum to herself while getting off the exam table before she notices the yummy food on the counter.*

Oh my! I must still be dreaming. What a wonderful dream! I hope it goes on forever! Mmmmm. Cherry-lime soda! My favorite! I wonder where the animals went? Oh well, this look so good, I'll just taste a little of everything before I wake up! ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:45 pm
(( rofl rofl heart Banddy 4laugh ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:29 pm
*notices the note*

"Oh! What a pretty little note. It looks like it was made by children. How cute. I wonder what it says."

*reads: heart *

"A heart! How sweet. Or romantic. What could it mean? I'll keep it forever. It's covered with little pawprints and clawprints like animals ran all over it."

*tries to wipe it off on her apron and then washes her hands and her dishes. looks around in satisfaction at the sparkling clean office and decides to take the day off before really going back to work. She puts a notice on the door and leaves*

!!NOTICE: CLINIC WILL OPEN AGAIN SHORTLY. IF YOU NEED A PHYSICAL OR CHECK UP, WE WILL BE OPEN SOON. ~BANDAIDD, RN!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 pm
*walks carefully back to the clinic through the abandoned cabana bar, balancing her pie and lime-aid*

This is kind of creepy! Eep! What was that? My heart is pounding!

*She realizes she just heard the sound of a siren somewhere in the distance. It wasn't really a ghost. Bandaidd stops and sees the old note she left on the door several months ago. She takes it down and opens the door, spilling the pie and dropping her drink on the floor*

Oh cra-- Oh my! Oh dear. Now the topping is all smushed.

*sigh*

*throws the sign away and picks up the pie and drink and takes them to the desk and gets a fork out of the drawer. She lifts the pie above her head and finds the edges of the plastic wrap and takes it off carefully and shakes her drink and then laughs at herself because it was just shaken thoroughly when she dropped it! She looks around at the tidy room and remembers all her little dream friends and opens the window before sitting down and starting to eat. A little bird comes and chirps on the windowsill*

Well, hello! It's so good to see you again! Come on in! I don't have any birdseed, but if you like pie crumbles, you can share with me! ^_^

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:08 pm
Just whistle while you work
Put on that grin and start right in
to whistle loud and long
Just hum a merry tune
hmmmmmmmmm
Just do your best and take a rest
and sing your self a song

When there's too much to do
Don't let it bother you, forget your troubles,
Try to be just like a cheerful chick-a-dee

Yes, just like you. *winks*

And whistle while you work
Come on get smart, tune up and start
to whistle while you work

Just whistle while you work
And cheerfully together we can tidy up the place
So hum a merry tune
hmmmmmmm
It won't take long when there's a song
to help you set the place

And as you sweep the room
Imagine that the broom
is someone that you love

Oh hello! Me? Why, I'd love to dance, hehe.
And soon you'll find you're dancing to the tune

When hearts are high the time will fly
So whistle while you work

Well! That didn't take long at all! Thank you everyone! Off you go, I'll be back later! Kissies!
Don't be sad, Bandy just has to take some things to her friends. I won't forget you. Pinkie promise!
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:54 am
*enters the cabana bar, glancing around to ensure no one who knows him is there. He's pretty sure that no one would be there, but you never know sometimes gonk With the place appearing to be empty, he goes right for the nurse's station and knocks on the office door, hoping there's at least still some medical staff*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:06 pm
*after having waited around for a while to see if any medical staff showed up, even leaving and coming back a few times in hopes someone would be there, he eventually concludes that the place probably isn't staffed anymore... or at least doesn't have their staff come in as frequently and he'll have to look elsewhere for more immediate care*
Xsa gonk stressed

*heads back to the apartment, wondering where to check next*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:12 am
Hello All nurses xd  

Scarling Scarification

6,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 pm
*brings bandaidd in and drops her off in the nurse's office, taking off her shoes for her after setting her down on one of the beds, then covers her with a blanket and heads back to MW*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm
There's a big dinner at MW! Psihug comes in and asks me if some bigwigs he works with can use the Psyzapp's conference room. at first i say no, then i say he can ask. the MW ladies are disgruntled but they let them use it, i want to clean up a bit but they shoo us out. a visiting dignitary needs a haircut and that is the best room they have. i notice food all over the floor, chairs are broken, my feet are bare and i am sliding. i take a bite of food and almost vomit and decide i can't eat any more. lots of people. i start scraping plates and piling them, discussing with Psihug how bad the furniture is. he agrees. i introduce him to others. some others are helping scrape and stack dishes and put them in the sinks, but there is so much wasted food it will be impossible to get them clean. i decide to take a big batch of dishes outside, wash my feet in the river, get some shoes and rinse the dishes into a large deep hole till they are almost clean and then bring them back in. i realize i want gloves too. on the way, i can only take baby steps because my shoelaces are laced top to bottom and them tied together so i sit down to fix them. after i sit down and start unlacing, i think how proud TES would be that i remembered to sit down and i unlace my shoes and relace them properly, but the laces are now too short. i look around for longer ones, still sitting and see some near a cat. The cat brings me the shoelaces and sets them in my lap. I ask her what her name is and she says: Charlie. I laugh and say I have a friend named DameCharlie and she is nice. The cat says: yeah, well. It's time to wake up and then rolls around laughing.  

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 pm
Bandy rolls over and nearly falls off the bed, then wakes with a start. She looks around for the cat for a bit and then realizes it was just a dream. She puts the blanket in the laundry with the sheets and smooths her hair and dress, picks up her heels and heads back over to the MW bar to serve out her sentence. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:35 pm
((User Image wtf!? rofl nice dream User Image))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games