Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:42 pm
Kawaii's arm relaxed on him and she closed her eyes and stopped kissing him and said "Good night my Love." and started to drift off to sleep and just left her arm there hugging him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:39 pm
Rin with his back turned to Xemnas
"I dont care"
Rin exclaimed

"But although I have forgotten what the light looks like I dont plan on going back!!!!!!" Xemnas screamed as he drove his sword right threw rin's back protruding out the front of his chest

Rin gasped
"HUUUH"  

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:06 pm
OOC: 0_0 dats' ******** up
"I found them!" Avon cried "they're in the dark realm!" she cried turning towards Nova

Nova looked up "Let's move!" she called back. they disappeared and came up 30 yards from Xemnas and Rin. "where-" she gasped at what she saw "Rin!" Nova cried sprinting towards them. she tackled Xemnas to ground wincing at her own wounds from before "What have u done!?" she screamed at him

Avon rushed over to Rin " Rin, lie down." she said taking his shoulders gently  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:11 pm
Kamakura was awakened from her nap by some intense feeling of danger
'bleeeh its just Nova and xemnas again.......back to sleep'she thought(<---hahahah....i actually did that during an earthquake.....oh its an earthquake mmmpph back to bed...)  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:40 am
"Ori-kun, promise me that Ill never see that other side of you ever again. Its just horrible for me to see you in that demonic form" Kikyo said burring her face on his stomach since she still had her head on his lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:04 pm
(((There was an earthquake!? In real life!??!!?))
Andrew was watching her sleep only because he couldn't fall asleep. 'Hmm.. I wonder what the others are up to?' He thought..
Then he got a great idea! He jumped up and accidently woke kamakura....  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:38 pm
(well it was awhile ago) "what do you need andrew?"kamakura said sitting up "whats going on? mmmppph" then she yawned. She looked at him quizically.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:06 pm
{ memphiskite says: }

Orion placed his right hand upon Kikyo's head softly with a sad look on his face. "Don't worry, I don't plan on using Lucifer anymore...", he said quietly.

However, he lied because he didn't want to push his loved one away. He needed the demon just once more. As long as Saito was around, he won't feel safe.

((( I'm guessing you all heard about me being hacked, so that's why the beloved Bre is doing the work for me... even though I didn't want to be a nuisance to her... )))  

Bre loves PINK

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:12 pm
Bre loves PINK
{ memphiskite says: }

Orion placed his right hand upon Kikyo's head softly with a sad look on his face. "Don't worry, I don't plan on using Lucifer anymore...", he said quietly.

However, he lied because he didn't want to push his loved one away. He needed the demon just once more. As long as Saito was around, he won't feel safe.

((( I'm guessing you all heard about me being hacked, so that's why the beloved Bre is doing the work for me... even though I didn't want to be a nuisance to her... )))

OOC: oh my God! What?! No! Huh, Bre? Beloved? ahahahha...... Jk. Srry to hear That Lee-wa. Anything I can do?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:19 pm
Xemnas took Nova shoulders and placed his feet firmly on her chest, kicking her away harshly. "Nova, u had such potential, it's a shame u've gone soft" He said moving toward her again.

Nova lay on the ground. she was just getting to her feet when Xemnas kicked her again. she didnt cry out. He kicked her again, and again. He was about to do it for a 4th time when Nova grabbed his ankle. Her eyes where black with red slits. She flung him away and got to her feet. Dark aura surrounding her.

Avon lay Rin down. "I can help, Lie still." she whispered, removing the sword slowly at first then pulling it out clean. She placed her hands on his chest and shut her eyes, focusing. Light came from her palms and she began the healing process.

OOC: so much typing....  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:20 pm
OOC: ya i just copy and pasted like he said just like this!

{tamborzuda54/memphiskite says: }

((( Yeah! Accept my friendship! And do you know how you can accept my guild request? )))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:25 pm
OOC: Yesh, Yesh I did. Hm Did U send it? I'll check ok? Is there anything U need?  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:32 pm
{tamborzuda/memphiskite says: }

((( Nah, that's all I need... )))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:35 pm
OOC: Ur request couldve been nicer. I wouldve let u in anyways. But whatevs ur in. UR WELCOME ^^  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

tamborzuda54

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:37 pm
((( What did I say? It was last night I sent it, so I kinda forgot what it was about... )))
((( YAY! I'M HALFWAY BACK! )))  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games