Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ♜ FORUM GAMES - Top notch endless fun!
What would you do if you woke up with the Avi above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 417 418 419 420 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:27 am
Nighthawk656
vader-lifer14
Nighthawk656
-High fives vader-

We are popular mrgreen ......with one girl confused ....Next the entire guild onward vader we shall become a duo!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted

Yeh everybody will be all like "OMGZ its vader and hawk" -squeals- and we'll be all like "S'up just chillling"

yeah! and the monkey will be all like this!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and then I'll run away screaming!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 am
yeah... vader sexs up his av a bit and add Drizzt, making it a trio and you will definitely be very popular with the girls wink  

grilledcheezy

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:29 am
Alie Valens
yeah... vader sexs up his av a bit and add Drizzt, making it a trio and you will definitely be very popular with the girls wink

good idea! but what about the monkey?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:31 am
Alie Valens

You are a goddess. I love your mind. Vader prepare the random mobile we have to pay a visit to drizzt....and possibly reavis if he gets activity going again. Monkey must stay in the boot. Oh right yeh you guys are american its trunk for you guys not boot lol.  

Hawk The Wise

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:32 am
Nighthawk656
Alie Valens

You are a goddess. I love your mind. Vader prepare the random mobile we have to pay a visit to drizzt....and possibly reavis if he gets activity going again. Monkey must stay in boot.

ok, but I don't have a license.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 am
vader-lifer14
Nighthawk656
Alie Valens

You are a goddess. I love your mind. Vader prepare the random mobile we have to pay a visit to drizzt....and possibly reavis if he gets activity going again. Monkey must stay in boot.

Either do i....We will have to consume a lot of alcohol. Trust me i heard it gives you like super driving skills. wink xd  

Hawk The Wise

Sweet Sugar Cyanide

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 am
Alie Valens
*comes out of nowhere* They already are to me. ^w^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 am
Nighthawk656
vader-lifer14
Nighthawk656
Alie Valens

Either do i....We will have to consume a lot of alcohol. Trust me i heard it gives you like super driving skills. wink xd

I think the monkey has a license.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:43 am
Kevin Doll
Alie Valens

aawwwww, thanks! *hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:43 am
Kevin Doll
Alie Valens

Ah thanks thats cool

-goes to hug but remembers she is staff-  

Hawk The Wise

Sweet Sugar Cyanide

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:48 am
vader-lifer14
Kevin Doll
Alie Valens

aawwwww, thanks! *hugs*

Well, No prob!
Cheif was the first person to talk to me here, and actually have a converstion.
He's so wise and smart! That's why he's the Cheif!

Vader, geez, you always make me laugh! Your randomness is just awsome!

Dr. Hawk. Your really awsome! You have come up with some good advice. Your really funny, too.

There. The truth has been said. O)3)^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:51 am
Kevin Doll
vader-lifer14
Kevin Doll
Alie Valens

aawwwww, thanks! *hugs*

Well, No prob!

Dr. Hawk. Your really awsome! You have come up with some good advice. Your really funny, too.

YAY!!!!!!! I feel so loved. (not in the gf kinda way. that's Star.)  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

grilledcheezy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:52 am
Nighthawk656
Alie Valens

You are a goddess. I love your mind. Vader prepare the random mobile we have to pay a visit to drizzt....and possibly reavis if he gets activity going again. Monkey must stay in the boot. Oh right yeh you guys are american its trunk for you guys not boot lol.

surprised rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:53 am
vader-lifer14
Kevin Doll
vader-lifer14
Kevin Doll
Alie Valens

aawwwww, thanks! *hugs*

Well, No prob!

I know! Gawrsh! XD
I've really come to like alot of people in this guild!

Sweet Sugar Cyanide

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:56 am
Kevin Doll
vader-lifer14
Kevin Doll
vader-lifer14
Kevin Doll
Alie Valens

aawwwww, thanks! *hugs*

Well, No prob!

I know! Gawrsh! XD
I've really come to like alot of people in this guild!

same here. plus, I like being RANDOM!!!!!!!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
♜ FORUM GAMES - Top notch endless fun!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 417 418 419 420 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games