Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 pm

User ImageKurai couldn't help but grin in spite of herself at the sudden revelation, but she hid it quickly. She would have been lying if she said she wasn't pleased to know that she was the first person who had gone this far with Nick.

"You don't need to know what to do..." she said, slowly feeling her way down to where his towel was and carefully loosening it. "That's what I'm here for right now. And Nick," she smiled at him as the towel came off. "I'm not doing this just for the hell of it, just to let you know."

I think I love you, and I think you know that... Don't you?

With that, she pressed her lips to his once more and led them through the night, until every fiber of them was nothing but pleasure and warmth, hands in places and lips breathing out each other's names, whispers and sounds and everything that this was supposed to be; until everything was nothing. Just the two of them.

Kurai couldn't think straight--all she knew was that this had never happened before to either of them, not in this way, not like it actually meant something. Knowing that it did made it so much more...

---

A long while later found Kurai with her head lain on Nick's warm chest, his arms draped over her, their hearts pounding furiously together. Her hand rested on one of his shoulders and she breathed in nothing but his scent; it was wonderful.

For the first time, it was like nothing else mattered. How she wished it would stay that way.

"Nick," she breathed out in an almost inaudible voice. "Why can't it just stay this way..."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:35 pm

User ImageNick said things he never would have thought of saying, did things he never would have thought he could. For the 1st time, he made love with someone with no strings attached. So that's how it feels to be inside a woman.. His curious little mind now flowing with information he once thought of as irrelevant.

At the floor lay the things that used to cover their bodies, Nick's towel and Kurai's robe. The bed was covered with signs of an intoxicating night. Now both of them lay their, sweaty and tired, but still in each others arms. Never was Nick this exhausted before. He did tremendous amounts of training before but he never knew how tiring sex could be.

For a moment, Nick thought of Kurai's suggestion. Like this? He knew it was impossible. They will always be hunted down. But despite this, he smiled at Kurai and whispered. "One day we can.. when every other obstacle is.. erased."

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 pm

User Image

Kurai smiled back. The chances of them ever being just like this again were slim to none, but it was there. And as long as it was, she would keep trying to have it.

"One day," she repeated, liking the sound of it. "One day soon. We'll get there... I just know we will..."

She kissed Nick one more time.

I'll do anything it takes for that day to come. Anything.

With that thought, a tired Kurai drifted off to sleep, feeling safe and secure. She would worry about tomorrow when it came, but for now... They could be happy.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:04 pm

User ImageNick kissed Kurai back and watched her drift to sleep. She looked beautiful when she smiles. He held her naked body close to his as they kept warm under a stained blanket through the rest of the night. Nick remained staring at the ceiling, lost in thought. Amazingly, it wasnt his father that was roaming his mind, it was what happened just a few minutes ago.

Sometimes I dont know whether to be happy or something when I find myself in this situation. But eitherway, I know things will change.. for the better.

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:48 am

User Image

After her first ever dreamless sleep, Kurai woke up feeling contented and warm. Recollections of what had happened just a few hours ago entered her mind, and she thought them over before opening her eyes.

The rain had stopped; it wasn't sunny outside but at least it wasn't pouring anymore. Whatever light there was filtered through the dusty window and fell upon the loveseat, where their clothes were suspended and fully dry. It was as if it was reminding her that it was a new day.

Kurai got up, looking at Nick who seemed to be having a carefree sleep as well. She lovingly brushed some hair out of his eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Morning," she whispered. "Our clothes should be okay now. I'll be taking a shower for a sec, alright?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:06 am

User ImageNick slowly woke up when he felt Kurai's soft lips on his cheek. He turned to face her and gave her a small smile. It was a peaceful sight, a room lit by the sun's rays penetrating through the window, a comfortable bed, and someone beside you to greet you. Suddenly, Nick's eyes widened as he saw Kurai naked infront of him. So it wasnt a dream.. He thought to himself, fighting off a blush. He remained still in bed as he nodded to her. At first he didnt want to believe it. Then he slowly lifted the blanket on top of him to see himself naked as well. Okay.. definately not a dream..

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:58 pm

User ImageWhile taking a shower, Kurai tried to let everything sink in. She couldn't stop herself from feeling pleased about it; she had achieved two things at once, after all. She had been succesful in taking Nick's mind off things, and as for the second... Well, she didn't want to assume just yet, but she couldn't help it. Kurai thought about it cheerfully as she combed her fingers through her hair, now standing in front of the mirror.

"Trust me, dear, it won't be for long."

The menacing voice felt like a bullet to Kurai's head, and she stood there in shock. She knew only she could hear it, that she could run away, but something kept her rooted to the spot. Her eyes remained wide and she stared at her reflection.

"Go away, Sonneillon," she growled.

"Such informality now..."

"I'm not letting you near him. Leave us alone!"

A cackle. "And how can I leave you alone?" It took on a more menacing tone. "Need I remind you that you are me?"

Kurai's reflection wavered and formed into a black mass of shadow for a split second, and she saw those burning red eyes in her own face--

Before she knew what happened, her knuckles had split from the impact her fist had made on the mirror that was now nothing except a pile of shards.

Another cackle came, but it soon faded away. "Don't miss me too much, love... I'll be back."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:18 pm

User ImageNick overheard the shattering glass plus felt the presense of Sonneillon once more in the bathroom. Preparing for the worst, he opened the door. "Kurai?" His eyes wandered around the bathroom, only to see her standing still infront of a broken mirror. Without saying a word, Nick pulled Kurai away from the bathroom. "Cmon, relax. Get some air." He made her sit on the love seat and slightly moved the curtains.

Nick thought of the possibilities. If Sonneillon chooses to return to Kurai and take her over, will he be ready to kill? Or will he die thinking?

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:30 pm

User Image

Kurai clutched the armrest of the chair tightly, dizzy in a whirl of thought.

"Sonneillon's right," she said a while later, her voice steady despite what she had to say. "He's right. We can't ever run away from him. I am him." Her eyes fell on Nick. "That's why no one, not even your father, could destroy him after all this time... Because no matter what, a piece of him is still in me. I doubt he'll try, Nick, but if ever Sonneillon uses me to get to you again, promise that you won't hesitate to kill me."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:08 pm

User ImageNick knew that the task is easier said than done. This is one of the reasons why he doesnt wish to be close with anyone. No one wants to lose anyone they care about. And when that happens, it feels as if the world doesnt matter anymore. It feels like one can wish ill to everyone and care about no one. Simply giving up on the world.

"I'll find a way," Nick muttered. "..to get that b*****d out of you. Even if I have to rip him apart to force him to leave." He clenched his fist in deep hatred for Sonneillon. "I'll kill him."

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:24 pm

User Image

Kurai did wish there was some way to get out of this mess without anyone dying; she didn't want to go, not now. Not when she had finally found something to live for. The look of determination on Nick's face said it as well. He isn't going to let anything happen...

...to me?

"I believe you," Kurai said quietly. "You'll find a way--no, we will find a way."

Silence ensued. Trying to lift the tension that had settled on them, she attempted a grin and shifted her voice into a convincingly playful tone. "But first... maybe you'd like to find your way to the bathroom. Unless..." She pecked him on the lips. "...You want to have another go," she nodded towards the bed mischievously, then laughed and stood up, pushing him towards the door. "Haha, just take a shower so we can figure out our next step and get out of here. Careful with the broken glass..."

Once Nick was in the bathroom, Kurai flopped down onto the bed, taking the happy mask off and giving a loud sigh.

"This life will be the death of me..."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:46 pm

User ImageNick blushed at the thought of a 2nd round but it faded as soon as he was pushed to the bathroom and almost stepping on the broken glass. He gently picked up the big pieces and swept the little ones before washing the love stains all over his body. At one point he already knew Kurai, he knows when she really smiles or just goes back to being that mysterious shadow girl and mask everything she truely feels. He was in no position to force her to spit things out. But he was hopeful that she'd open up even more in the future.

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:20 am

User ImageUser ImageCatherine walked around the bar. She couldn't still feel aura of Karin. But once she step near the exit door... She felt a big Aura of Karin. Once she sighed back off her was a voice... "Hellooo, My dear sister...Wasn't it already time for me to meet you?" Karin told with a confidence...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:21 pm

User Image

While Nick took a shower, Kurai dressed herself and was now lounging near the window, trying to push away the recent event from her mind. She gazed at what she could see of the city, the bustle of people beginning their morning; and she wondered what they were up to, what they had planned for themselves today... Kurai herself was at a loss when it came to that.

What did today have in store? She had never felt so clueless before. Being an incarnate, she was used to always being on the move. Doing nothing made her feel purposeless and drove her crazy. When they were trapped at Half Moon she had been bored out of her wits, but even now that they were out it didn't feel so different. It was an annoying feeling that gnawed at her and made her feel restless and fidgety. Besides, because she had nothing to do, she couldn't distract herself.

Kurai irritably blew a strand of hair out of her face. She couldn't wait to get out of here and do... Something. Anything.

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:20 pm

User ImageNick took his shower and stepped outside the bathroom. He made his way towards the love seat to get his clothes while Kurai was staring at the window. He then started dressing up, moving fast so that he would be done before the demon incarnate would turn around.

"So, you ready?" Nick asked as he wore his gloves and fixed his silver hair. "It's gonna be a long walk, around 3-4days on foot. That's after a 2hour drive out of the city though." He knew the place he was going was isolated from the world, the perfect place to put the Gates to the Underworld, safely masked as a harmless castle.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games