Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Elliotreaper

Friendly Friend

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:48 am
mel:'' um im melberry. im a necromancer. i can speak with ghosts and i can raise the did. do u know anyone i can bunk with(stomch growls real loudly)''  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:08 am
Ashaedia wandered the campus in her usual long black Dark Sorceress cloak. Her long blue hair flowed in the soft breeze as she desperately tried to find her dormitory. This was she school she had to go to, she knew, but no one here would probably go near here because she's a Dark Sorceress. She sighed, making a frosty cloud in front of her.
"Oh, I'm completely lost! This place is big...." Ashaedia said. Lifted her silver staff and used a spell to warm herself. It was freezing out here, she thought. Her blue eyes scanned her surroundings and they fell upon a large door.
"Ugh, finally. A way in." She said, and proceeded towards the door. Would anyone actually like her? She was, indeed, a Dark Elf and no one really respected them...  

Ilyana the Thunder Sage

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:33 am
Ace took her bags. "Follow me." He said as they started walking. "I can't be sure if it will be your permanent room, you'll have to consult with Scarlet on that." He said as they walked through the hallways. "After I show you your room we'll go to the cafeteria since I'm hungry aswell." he said as he smiled at her. He felt a new other presence around the school. Hmm, another student..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:00 pm
((sorry i haven't replied..been rather busy you know))

Scarlet followed them while simply thinking to herself. She was yet again lost in her thoughts. Her eyes wandered around and she saw yet another new student. Of course being who she was she called out, "Ashaedia please come and follow us. I will show you and miss melberry here to your rooms. I hope you two don't mind being room mates. We are running short on rooms." Scarlet smiled warmly and chuckled a bit as she walked a bit faster so that she was now in front of Ace and Melberry.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Ace took Ashaedia's bags on his left and carrying Melberry's bags on his right. "Nice to meet you Ashaedia." He said as he nodded to her. He looked ahead and followed Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 am
{tis i join?}

-quote me  

korn chaser

6,150 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Elliotreaper

Friendly Friend

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 am
melberry looks at her roomate and the people helping her. her blue eyes sparkled. melberry:''thank you evr so much. sorry if i was late arriving i acidentally raised a zombie who triede to eat me. thnx for helping me by the way i hope me and you guys can be friends.'' she digs around in her purse and pulls out a picture of her mother. melberry:'' (mumbles) i hope i can make friends mom. i miss you. wish you were still alive to watch me go to this school"'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 pm
((sure you can join))

Scarlet stopped at one of the rooms. "Here you go room 1290. I hope you both enjoy your stay here.." Scarlet smiled and let them go in the room. As the headmaster she had other duties so she'd have to leave them soon.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:12 pm
Ace settled their bags on their beds and headed out. He checked the time. "Just in time.." He mumbled to himself. He turned to them. "Well, I'll see you around." He said and walked off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 am
melberry:'' um so h-hello...um.i0is it....alright if i um.....c-call you a-ash?''  

Elliotreaper

Friendly Friend

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:46 pm
Scarlet also headed off. She made her way to her office where she had a ton of stuff to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:39 pm
Ace walked outside where nobody could see him. He opened his wings and flew to the roof. "I haven't been here in such a long time.." he sighed. I'm going to miss this place once Scarlet moves the school.. As soon as he folded his wings, they disappeared leaving only a few feathers behind.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elliotreaper

Friendly Friend

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:04 pm
melberry heads downstairs and out the door and spends two hours looking for the lucnhroom. she starts panicking and falls down and her picture of her mom falls out of her hands. mel:'' this is so not my day.(looks down at her dress) oh no my dress is ruined."'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 pm
Scarlet stood in her office for hours and she let out a loud scream. She was so stressed she couldn't help but scream. She sighed and sat down on her desk putting her head in her hands. "This is all so frustrating." She muttered to herself.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image((plz allow this..))

silver,an ancient,mystic demon wolf looked at the school.she then jumped up and flew(with no wings sorta floated like) and landed in the courtyard.she then heard people talking and ran to them.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff