Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:08 am
Oliver B. GarciaUser Image

Oliver entered the cave, he looked around, leaving the beer on an table, he takes an can and walks deeper into the base, to see if he would find anyone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:36 pm
Seyn felt Zack's presence. She knew that if he was around, she would be too. She saw Kuhn on the outside of the house. "Kuhn? What's wrong?" She asked swooping down and giving him a hug from behind.

Maralyn read Tsuna's mind. "What ever you do Tsuna, she isn't looking the same anymore, she isn't herself." And without any further ado, She told me... she doesn't want to see you face. she said telepathicly to Tsuna.  

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:40 pm
Kaz hugged Kishiko and smirked a bit "naw its ok i miss being fused with the dork without me he's just as weak as you made him think he was" he then kissed her cheek "i dont mind one bit"

Zack continued to look through books he fund several spells for fusions but not any for split personalitys

Zack's clone frowned and sipped his hot cocoa "oh"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:07 pm
Kishiko gave him a big hug. "I have to be off now honey. The Deathpenaltys need me right now." She gave him a kiss. "You can follow if you want." She smiled like she wanted him to. She then teleported to their lair. "Alright everyone!" she said in a cheery tone. "It's time to invade a helpless village!" She waved her hand across the air and a virtual 3D of the continent showed up. We will split up into 3 groups and attack the following places marked with red. This will strengthen you up for bigger battles. Ready? Go!" She smiled and remembered Kuhn. She teleported back to the house and found him not there. She picked up Baby Ace and began looking for him. "Kuhn!" she yelled out but there was no sign of the little baby. She saw, though, a guy in a green coat.

Ichiro looked at Tsuna. "We'll get Kishiko don't worry. Zack is back now so don't worry Tsuna."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:25 pm
Kaz chuckled and ended up following her when she ran out looking for Kuhn he stayed and looked at the 3D model "hmmmm"

Zack looked in the last book and half way through he found something he started reading the spell and nodded a bit while reading

Zack's clone looked at Ichiro weirdly again "uhm i cant totally help as much as you guys want me to im just a clone i can help with the small stuff but the big stuff now only the real me can do"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:03 pm
Ichiro rolled around in a chair. "Ugh! Can you bring him here? We need meh buddy!"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:24 pm
Zacks clone pondered for a moment "well he's at a ancient library at the moment go meet him" he said opening a portal and through the portal there was Zack reading spell books still  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:43 pm
"Zack get in here now!" Ichiro practically screamed. "We need chu." He said crying. He held out his fist. "Like a mother needs a child."

(( random moment there ._. ))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:15 pm
Kuhn smirked at Seyn "You wouldn't understand...." he said as he pushed away and kept on walking "I helped you get freedom... I risked my life for you..." he turned around "And For WHAT! so you can waltz on back here! I See now that you actually were playing there hearts! I love that, but Now..." he calmed down a little clenching his fists "I have to kill someone..." he stepped backward showing his deathly green eyes almost like a monster and a cat-like
pupils... "Preferably Tsuna..." he smirked

Tsuna looked at Maralyn and his eyes were strun... "I don't care if she doesn't want to see my face... I'll get her from those corrupt place and save her from the witch..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:18 am
Seyn frowned. "I wasn't playing yours." She said slowly walking up to him. "I think of you as family. A brother, a cousin, an uncle... I wanted to take care of you. Cause I knew if one day, we'd have eachothers back. And do me and favour... make Tsuna's death miserable."

Maralyn saw determination in his eyes. "Wow, you like her HOW much?"  

Mewkitty213

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:06 pm
((Seyn's turned extremely evil. O-O))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:20 pm
Zacks clone sighed and facepalmed "Ichiro its a portal he cant hear you go through it like a portal is used for not a damn phone" he said as he rubbed his eyes  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:22 pm
Tsuna smiled "I don't.... I just think thats not the right place for her..."

Kuhn smirked "I make him wish he never left Canada..." Kuhn stuck out his hand and a lance of light appeared in his hand "I kill him nice and slow...." he looked at Seyn with no emotion "Sister, go tell Kishiko I'm out for a walk..." he began to walk into the forest then disappeared  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:34 pm
Seyn smiled to know that Kuhn was going to kill Tsuna. "Good luck! Hurry back here if you get into trouble!" She yelled before he dissappeared. She went inside. "Ms. Miyazaki, one, I am completely by your side, as an assistant, and two, Kuhn is off to Kill a boy whom I played with." She said leaning in the Doorway, smiling, and chewing some gum.

Lee was cuddling and licking the Male Tiger. She got up, and lead him into the deeper parts of the cave, where she came out, unknowingly pregnant.
((OMG Lee's gonna have some cubs twisted The chibi's are gonna have a bit more help biggrin ))

Maralyn giggled. "Lies." She mumbled.  

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:11 pm
"Then I made that little speech for nothing!" He sighed and ran into the portal, tackle hugging Zack. "Dude help please! The Chibis need their leader!"

Kishiko smiled as big as an evil person can smile over an evil deed done by others. "Who is it!"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games