Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:36 pm
Brago appeared and knocked on the whisperers door. "Come on Hana." Brago called to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:37 pm
So lonely Hana. A voice said from the air, but a presence pushed itself along her body. Tickling her in softer places. Don''t be, I am always near. The voice laughed, fluttering against her skin like a lover's carress, and then it was gone.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:39 pm
semi recap on like pg 182?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:41 pm
User Image
Hana jumped when she felt Kane presences touch her. She saw brago at the door and made a face at him hiding her previous discomfort. "I thought you agreed to let me be alone for awhile. Normally being alone means you don't follow me."  

Lady Eevee

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:41 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
semi recap on like pg 182?
(yep still usless in this story for Xram)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:43 pm
Soli heard peoples voices outside and opened the door and saw Brago and Hana,"Hey guys come inside."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:52 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana jumped when she felt Kane presences touch her. She saw brago at the door and made a face at him hiding her previous discomfort. "I thought you agreed to let me be alone for awhile. Normally being alone means you don't follow me."

" Im here to see Soli's Breasts, now come on." Brago grabbed her and dragged her along into the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image
Hana gave him another look and puller her hand away. "I'm going to stay out here for a bit. I should be safe as long as i remain on the property. From what i know nothing can get on the Whisperer's property with out him welcoming it." She said. "Besides, the fresh air will help me clear my head some more."  

Lady Eevee

Kroenig

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:14 pm
Caldwell stands and waits. There is nothing he can do, nor is there anything he would do. If the Whisperer wished to speak with him he would. As of right now, there is nothing to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:15 pm
Brago sighed. "Whatever, do as you please." Brago headed inside.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:18 pm
User Image
Hana went back and sat on the swing. She knew that Kane couldn't touch her here, even though he might be able to talk to her and use his aura to push against her, he couldn't physically touch her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:20 pm
Caldwell turns as Brago enters, his face calm and placid, his journal not in his hand. "Hello, Brago. How are you... today?" He asks, his voice expressionless.  

Kroenig

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon sat very still til the man gained consious, "Why did you come here?" He asked, his voice was demanding but soft. He needed to know if this man was a potential threat.

"Misha. . . ." Dante responded before his arm shot out, grabbing onto Leon. He released him quickly, eyes wide, "W-Where is she?!" He asked, trying to force himself up, but his body tremebled and collapsed. "I need to find her!"

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:51 pm
"Hi Brago."Soli smiled at him and then looked at Caldwell and moved closer to the whisperer.

"Mo..ve....fo..w...ard."He said softly and coughed his eyes opening and looking at Brago,"Hana can come in that man can't do nothing in my home he is powerless here."He sat up and started coughing."I was poisoned."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games