Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Melody's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:16 pm
ll Wolf_God ll
((I'm thinking about adding a loud noise now.))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image
A loud crash came from downstairs near the front door along with a weird sound that seemed kind of like a large feline's growl. It had vanished as soon as it had come, but it didn't mean the uninvited guest was gone. In fact it had become a human form that seemed confused on where it was. The guy scratched the back of his head before looking around, his gaze stopping on the front door that was now hanging on only one hinge. Where the heck was he?
User Image  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:46 pm
Toby growled as heard what he knew to be a feline of some sorts. "Don't tell me I'm gonna have to start chasing cats off the lawn..." He said to himself sarcastically. "What's worse is that I'm now awake." He sighed as he scratched the side of his neck and walked outside to see what was going on.

((Kitsune! :3))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
The guy yawned slightly before noticing a gash on his chest. "He's not gonna be happy about this... If I ever figure out where I even am..." he mumbled lightly to himself before stretching. He was technically only twelve years old, but most people thought he was older based on his height - about six-foot-seven and still growing - and the fact that he was actually very mature for his age.
He pushed himself to his feet only to wince at a throbbing sensation in his legs. He had a few cuts in all actuality, his legs having scratches going down the sides of both his legs, the gash on his chest and a couple on his arms. He glanced around warily hoping he hadn't appeared in someone's house while they were home, his eyes stopping on Toby before he stepped back slightly. Perhaps he hadn't noticed him yet?

{( Wrong! He's a cat demon. Yay. I got Toby active! )}
User Image  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:33 pm
(Lol, damn it! Why do they always have to be so young? xD Just kidding... xP )

Melody couldn't help but giggle every time she looked back at Tex. He was so tall that she felt he could just trample her if she didn't move quickly enough. Plus she wasn't quite used to looking up so high. "Yeah, books are fun to read, but calming wouldn't be the right word for me. I seem to go into a trance and feel like I'm in the book." She hummed as she looked at the room. After a moment she heard something downstairs and she didn't hesitate to go check it out. "Hello? Who's there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:57 pm
Toby stopped and sniffed the air, then growled. "Great, another visitor." He took a step outside to get a better look at the newest 'visitor'. "Alright, who are you?"  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
The young male glanced up when he heard a female voice before glancing back at Toby. He wasn't sure what to say and started to inwardly panic although his outer expression remained rather calm. He let out a hiss which sounded more like a jaguar's than that of a house cat which made him suddenly slap a hand over his mouth and step back again this time ignoring the pain in his legs.
"It's calming to me unless I see a scribble in a book and then I get mad all over again," Tex murmured softly before glancing back downstairs. 'Well that didn't happen last time...' "I think we have a guest who is confused. Very confused and trying to figure out his thoughts is giving me a slight headache..." He started back towards the stairs and down to the front door.
{( Well, truthfully, he was told he's twelve. He's actually like sixteen-seventeen. ;D )}
User Image
ll Wolf God ll

Germanic Depression

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:15 pm
(Lol, I was getting to replying! xD )

Melody glanced over her shoulder at Tex when he was describing the visitor. The guest being confused only made her sympathetic. "Oh, don't be like that. He just needs some help I bet." She smiled as she walked calmly down the stairs. Once she reached the living room her eyes quickly scanned the room to find the "guest". When her violet eyes landed on him she grinned and started walking towards him. "Hello, my name is Melody. Are you lost? Do you need help?"  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:29 am
Toby looked back at Melody and raised an eyebrow. "I'd rather first know who he is. And since I asked first, I would liked to be answered." He said with a blank expression.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:38 am
User Image
The young male shifted his gaze back to the female voice who had identified herself as Melody. He gave a slight nod at her questions while slightly removing his hand from his mouth. "I-I'm Gil No Koibote. I have no idea where I am or how I got these scratches," he said relatively quickly while starting to fiddle with his long lavender hair.
"If I didn't know any better, I'd have mistaken you for my twin," Tex smiled lightly before giving a gentle wave to Toby. "I'm Tex and I'm new to Miss Melody's house. The latter was more for the gentleman there's benefit. Well you should probably try starting things from the last thing you remember." He flashed a slightly curious gaze to the boy to see if he'd start saying anything. He seemed really shy. The boy known as Gil had shifted his gaze at Tex, but he remained quiet.
{( Just being sure. )}
User Image
ll Wolf God ll

Germanic Depression

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:28 am
Toby pulled back his wristbands, showing 2 scars on each wrist. "I know how I get these... 'scratches'." The two scars on his left wrist were in the shape of an 'x' and the two on the right were in the shape of a '+'. "And I would've had a lot if they didn't heal me." He said, knowing no one would know who 'they' are.

((I was gonna explain why Toby would do something like this, but I got writers block(or whatever you call it) halfway through typing it...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:50 pm
(Lol, and I just had an image of Melody in a burlesque-ish outfit and she lifted her skirt screaming, "And look at MY SCARS!" Bwuahahaha!~ xD But she really doesn't have any... >3> )

"Gil? That's a nice name. If you want I could help with the scratches. I have a first aid kit." She smiled warmly as she waited to see if he would let her help him. She really couldn't help but want to patch every wounded person up she came across... She sighed inwardly as her violet eyes moved to Tex. "Oh, yes, that's good idea. Is there anything you can remember? I can tend to your wounds while you tell us."  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image
"That's completely helpful, sir. Besides, those are scars of scratches. The ones on his arms, legs and chest are more like... Sword gashes," Tex sighed in a sarcastic way, his eyes rolling. "Well, Mr. Gil, what was the last thing you remember?" Tex was trying to slide past all of the confusion in Gil's head when all of a sudden he put his hands over his ears as a loud ringing sound started echoing. 'Oh my God, that hurts...' he hissed in his head while Texenius' voice just simply cut out.
"That would be nice, Miss Melody... I was getting vegetables from my garden for dinner. Then I was here with these injuries and having that dog come at me," Gil responded timidly as he continued twigging his hair only for a sharp ringing to echo in his head, his nails extending out and his teeth becoming sharp and jagged as he dropped to his knees. He had emitted a low growl for a few seconds before it died back out. Things had gone black for those couple of seconds, but had returned back to him. The ringing had become a soft buzz in his head rather than continue ringing like it was in Tex's head.

{( Boo... )}
User Image
ll Wolf God ll

Germanic Depression

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:52 pm
(Sorry, I'm fantasizing about Slendy again... <3 And talking to a friend... <3 )

As soon as he said it was alright Melody quickly went to get her kit. She hurried back and warily approached Gil. She didn't want him to get freaked out if she moved too quickly near him. "Oh, gardening, that must have been fun." She had started to clean and wrap a little bit of his arm when he fell to his knees. She backed up a little and kneeled down. "Are you alright, Gil?" She looked over at Tex who seemed to have reacted at the same time. "Are you okay, too?"  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:30 pm
((I almost forgot to tell yous that I'm not gonna be here for the next 2, maybe 3 weeks, starting from about a minute or 2 from now. So while I'm gone, just continue and pretend that Toby hasn't woken up yet.))

Germanic Depression

Dantes_river

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas