Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:20 am
Miss GryffindorK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trying hard to reach out
                                                                    But when I tried to speak out
                                                                    Felt like no one could hear me
                                                                    Wanted to belong here
                                                                    But something felt so wrong here

Phee giggled a bit at the wacking people with her cane. It seemed like a good idea she can make sure people don't touch him when he doesn't want to and he can help her get around. "That sounds like a good idea" He replied hearing a familiar trill from his pocket he let out an oh! of surprise before scooping Penelope his white and brown spotted pygmy puff out of his non-potato pocket. "I-i got my pet puff with me did you wanna try and pet her? She will probably climb into ur hands if you stick it out." He said smoothing Penny's fur. She seemed interested in this new potential friend as she trilled happily. He would have to remember to unpack her bed tonight.

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's too loud!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Scared!

Simon almost missed the words of the sorting hat, but accepted his placement. Part of him had wanted to be in Ravenclaw like his dad.... but Hufflepuff meant he could be with Reggie. As soon as the hat was removed, Si felt himself running. He stumbled a bit, but quickly found his cousin cheering among the sea of yellow. The younger Blake pushed himself into the seat beside Reggie. Why had there even been a seat there? Maybe Reggie pushed someone else a seat away... or planned on Simon making Hufflepuff. Si wrapped his arms around Reggie, hiding himself against the older boy. It was so crowded, so loud... Simon just wanted to go home.

Kungfudemoness

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori smiled when Gus joined them, glad to see his other friend. He nodded his head when it was mentioned that they must have missed each other on the platform. "I got dragged along by Kenna. Apparently I looked grumpy and needed some 'gryffindor love' whatever that is," he said, putting the words gryffindor love in air quotes and shrugging. The exuberant Gryffindor had actually seemed a bit down herself, so he'd let her bring him along. He always wanted to be there for his friends after all.

He smiled when Callie mentioned her new family. He hadn't realized she was an orphan until after she was adopted, but he was glad to hear that she was getting along with her new family and enjoying her time with them. He shrugged at her question though.
                                                            "Nothing really. My parents aren't much about fun...." He trailed off, realizing he didn't really talk about them much with anyone except maybe Tris... and well his genderfluid guru guide (as the older one had decided that was the only correct title) was no longer a student here. They had graduated last year. Tori wasn't sure what he was supposed to do now... he almost felt like he didn't have anyone to turn to about his special problems anymore.

It wasn't like he didn't think his friends wouldn't support him and help him as best they could... it just wasn't the same as someone who could totally understand everything he was going through. Thankfully he had gotten some dope gender buttons from Tris before hand though. A nice 'him' button currently adorned his school robes to be helpful. It seemed as he got older his gender flips were a little less crazy.... but he had a feeling as puberty ramped up that would change drastically again.

"Was it fun to set up your mom's room?" He asked, hoping to distract his friends from his comment about his parents. He didn't really feel like talking about them right now anyways. Not like Callie and Gus could do anything to help him with their nonsense anyways.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Various Students
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? End of Sorting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wish I could sit with Archie

During the wait for sorting, Flynn watched his new friend go join Archie in Slytherin. Maybe they'd all three be together and they could have a fun time! Unfortunately, it was not fated to be. He was sorted into Hufflepuff. Sure, his brother said it was a friendly house, but Flynn felt so alone without his brother. Maybe he'd make a new friend? Walking up to the table, Flynn sat near the other first years that had been sorted. A shame he didn't remember anyone's name... He turned to look over at his brother, then turned to try and make new friends.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
          Can't worry about what other people might say
          It's who I am, gotta live my dream my own way
          Work, work it harder, gotta take it farther
          No holding back, you know we gotta do it right now
          Be even better! Work, work together
          It's now or never! Show 'em how we shine, we gotta
          Push it, push it to the limit, limit
          Cause we're in it to win it, in it to win it! Oh yeah!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:32 am
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff - Little Sister - Pureblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

The Sorting Hat had answered Jade’s internal questions about where she’d be sorted by first, telling her that genetics had nothing to do with where she’d be sorted. Then, he announced that she’d be joining Hufflepuff. Oh, her brother would be so excited to hear that she’d be joining his house. He would have probably been more excited if he was still a student instead of having been a graduate. The blonde made her way over to her new table and sat down, watching the rest of the sorting quietly. The other first years that were sorted in her house sat nearby as well, so she turned to another boy and introduced herself although everyone was a stranger, and until she knew them better, she would approach each new potential friendship with caution. “Hi, I’m Jade,” she said, reaching out her hand to shake his. “Your name is Flynn?” she asked, making sure she got it right.

Cinnabun Gryffie

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

T a n g l e d hair and b r u i s e s on her knees
                                              She wears her s c a r s outside her s l e e v e s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jade
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She seems nice!

Flynn looked up when a blonde girl provided her name. She also offered a hand to shake, then asked to confirm Flynn's name. "Yea! I'm Flynn Wingrove! It's nice to meetcha!" He happily shook Jade's hand, a bright smile on his face. "My big brother's over there in Slytherin. I'm gonna miss him, but at least I'll get to see him sometimes! How 'bout you? Do you have any family here?" Maybe she was the big sister and was the first one to go to school... or maybe she had a big family and was somewhere in the middle. Either way, it'd be super cool to know.

Kiska166

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:37 pm
JANE ALPIN EGAREVA + JOSEPH MESCHO EGAREVA
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle | + HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle |
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hufflepuff! That sounded very friendly. Jane hopped off the stool and headed for the table with the gold and black. She turned around to throw her twin a supportive smile and wave. A moment later, she was part of the cheering as Joe joined her. Joe smiled, relaxing a little. Yes, they should still be together. They were twins after all.

Jane was back at the befriending people thing. ”Hi!” she whispered to anyone nearby as soon as the Sorting Ceremony was over. ”My name is Jane Egareva, and this is my twin Joe! And these are our new frogs, Rek’sai and Tahm Kench. It’s nice to meet you!”

As usual Joe let her take the lead. He just raised his hand ”Hey.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eitan, Jane, and Joe
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sortng Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They seem nice
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Friendly

Simon was very happy about sorting today. Why? Eitan, his best friend, had snuck away from Ravenclaw to sit with him. It was always nice to have someone who could sign with him and not be frustrated by the communication issues. If nothing else, Simon got a little notepad and pen that he kept in his robe pockets, just in case. It was always funny to see who would attempt to write back instead of talking their part.

Just as Si was settling in to wait (forever) for dinner, two of the new kids whisper-greeted him, showing off their new pets. Time to shine on that wish to be more social. Raising his hands, Simon signed to the first years. "Nice to meet you both! I'm Simon Blake and over here in the blue robes is my best friend, Eitan Ross. Your frogs are pretty cool. I have an owl named Leelo" He offered a timid grin, hair changing to a happy orange while his eyes shifted lazily to a blue and a pink. Hopefully these first years wouldn't freak out, but if they did Simon had a hat and sunglasses.... somewhere.

Diamond Wales

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:16 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll be the place you run to hide
                                                  The heart when you need to fight
                                                  A flickering flame when you need to light all of your nights
                                                  If gravity fails, you start to fall
                                                  I'll be there to catch you if I have to crawl
                                                  I'll color your world when you're feeling dull, I'll paint it all

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟꜰ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ

════════════════════════

Eitan had been quite happy to be back at school, mostly because he was pretty sure that home was quite boring. No offence to Dad or Papa or even Gram, but there wasn't much to do at home except for watching the telly or well, leaving it to go elsewhere. That's why he immediately latched onto Simon as soon as he saw his friend at King's Crossing, even if it was still way way way too bright during the day. As it was, he had a pair of sunglasses perched atop his head and he was fairly certain it didn't do much. Then again, he'd had to get up at an ungodly hour anyway since Uncle Jacob was picking him up. Still, it did give him a chance to spend the day with Simon and his friend Reggie (even if Reggie smelled rather dog-like).

Propping his head up with a hand, he watched the sorting with interest, not minding that he wasn't sitting at his own table. Besides, it wasn't like he wasn't sitting near his table. At least, that was his reasoning. However, when two first years greeted them, Eitan grinned and translated for Simon, adding, "I've also got an owl named Maelstrom. He's not down here right now, but that's because we're at the sorting." His grin softened into a smile as he studied the two. "I bet it's really cool being twins. My dad is one, but he doesn't talk to his much. You probably have a better relationship than they do."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I think I have a blood pop somewhere in my pockets to tide me over...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The walls you build to hide behind
                                                  I'll break them down to pieces
                                                  Secrets you can't spill in time
                                                  I'll make it so you're singing

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:31 pm
User Image
                                              Jade Morris

Jade smiled at Flynn as he shook her hand. “Nice to meet you, too,” she responded, then looked over at the Slytherin table when he had pointed out his older brother. “My brother graduated last year, but my step brother is..... over there,” she pointed out at the Slytherin table as well when she located Caden, “And my step sister is right over there,” she said, turning to point Marcia out at the Gryffindor table. Jade had noticed the older girl in passing on her way to join her fellow house mates after she was sorted. “Did you get the house you wanted?" she asked curiously, although she figured that he probably wanted to be sorted into his brother's house. She would have wanted the same if Lucas was still a student.

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:40 pm
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle | + HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle |
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jane gasped with surprise when the person talking to them changed colors and started signing at them. She vaguely remembered there was something about spells that could do that but hadn’t seen him cast a spell or anything. ”Hey, you changed colors! What does that mean? But it’s nice to meet you!”

Joe was just glad there was a kid next to them that could translate. ”Hi Eitan, Hi Simon,” he said, waving hello to Simon. It seemed like Simon could hear them? ”I guess owls aren’t allowed at the dinner table, huh? ”

Jane took over the conversation naturally. ”It’s pretty cool. But realy it’s just like having a sibling your age. When we were little we used to try to trick people into thinking we’re identical. I’d say we get along most of the time. We still fight though. Do...your dad and uncle not have a good relationship?”

OOC: is Simon deaf? Or just mute?
Cinnabun Gryffie
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jade
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I do kinda miss mom...

Flynn was happy that Jade was glad to meet him. Hopefully they made friends since she seemed pretty nice. Plus it was good to have friends in his new house. Jade had a lot of family, which was cool. Every time she pointed at people, Flynn rotated his head to try and see. "That's quite a few people! It's gotta be nice to have lots of family here. I'm just happy to be with my brother again, even if we're leaving mom alone." He did feel a pang of guilt for leaving home, especially since his mom had the whole inn to run all alone. Luckily, Jade changed the topic to ask if he got the house he wanted. "I dunno. Part of me wanted to be with Archie, but also I think Hufflepuff seems like a nice place. How about you? Are you happy here?"

Kiska166

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eitan, Jane, and Joe
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sortng Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They seem nice
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Friendly

Simon was glad that Eitan was there, since he was able to vocalize Simon's signs. The girl - Jane - asked about his color changing, which earned a grin from the colorful boy. "I'm a metamorphmagus. I can change colors and sometimes other stuff at will... or sometimes by emotions. It's pretty nifty." Just to show off, he focused, then changed his hair to a mottled rainbow before it faded back to orange. He grinned, then looked over at Eitan. "We're allowed owls, but most of the time they stay in the owlery or our rooms."

He listened to them explain that it was like having a sibling the same age, then asked about Eitan's family. Simon turned to listen to his friend. He knew quite a bit about Eitan's life just because they'd been friends for so long. Still, it was polite to listen, even if you already knew the story.

{{OoC: Simon's got selective mutism. He can speak, however, he almost never does. He prefers to sign, since it lets him be quiet.}}
          Diamond Wales

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:55 pm
User Image
                                              Jade Morris

Jade nodded in response to Flynn’s comment about how it must have been nice to have a lot of family at Hogwarts. The blonde definitely didn’t feel like she was at school alone, even if her step siblings were in other houses. A small frown formed on Jade’s lips at the mention of leaving his mom alone. Jade never had to worry about leaving her mother alone since Lucas was away during the school year while she was single mother, but she was still around every day. Now that Lucas moved out of their home and Jade was away at school, her mother had Jacob, her step father for almost a year now. Maybe Flynn’s mum has siblings, too, Jade thought. She knew her own mum would never be alone no matter what because she always had Aunt Kait and Uncle Ollie around.

Jade quickly changed the subject because she didn’t know enough about Flynn to make him feel better for leaving his mother alone, and it didn’t seem like he wanted to get into more detail about it, especially on their very first day at Hogwarts. A smile returned to Jade’s lips when her housemate said that Hufflepuff seemed nice, and she nodded in response to his question about if she was happy. “Yeah, I like Hufflepuff. My brother was in Hufflepuff, and so was my auntie.” Luke and Kait were some of her favourite people in the entire world, and if they were Hufflepuffs, this house could not have been bad. “But, if I didn’t get Hufflepuff, I would like to be sorted into Slytherin with Caden – that’s my step brother,” she added, remembering that she hadn’t actually told Flynn her step siblings’ names. “I also have a friend in Slytherin. She’s a few years older than us.” Jade referred to Isolde, a redhead who was in her fifth year. The blonde hoped they’d be able to find a lot of time to hang out together.

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:02 pm

Jane and Joe clapped softly with appreciation at Simon's metamorphmagus thing with the colors. ”That's really cool! What's your favorite color then though?”

”Can you learn to be a metamorph-magus? Like ani-..animal-maguses.” he asked. Simon didn't look much older than them, but even changing colors seemed like pretty cool magic.

OOC: ic thx
sry this took so long. loki said we could skip him.
Cinnabun Gryffie
Diamond Wales

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas