Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 275/300 l Stamina - 250/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Hearing her question about why he didn’t do it himself, Axel chuckled nervously. He was afraid of heights, paralyzing so, but that was not the reason why he didn’t do it himself; at least not the whole reason. “You see… I’m a samurai. I was trained like one all my life even before I came here, so, chakra manipulation like what you did, climbing up the walls and such, that isn’t exactly my strong suit. I can use it yes, but I can’t use it in that specific way. It’s a gift and a curse I guess…” He went off on a tangent there, talked more than what he probably should have, and suddenly went silent. Once she finished with the star on top he walked away so that he could appreciate it from afar. It did look good, it was an excellent idea to put it up there, he was just glad she could do it. If I’m afraid of heights, how come I can jump and use attacks while being pretty high up, or at least what feels to be high up? He pondered on that for a moment, his train of thought crashing when she spoke to him. Uh… Yeah you are right, we should work on some other places.” He did not formally address the second portion of her comment, the one about the mistletoe, although he did agree with her; he would also return to catch some poor people off guard under it, and how sweet that would be. “But where should we go? I think the restaurant would be a good place to start. Maybe the village square?” With that said, he looked behind him toward the road and started walking before she could answer him. He did not know where he was going, but he assumed that wherever he did go he would be needed.

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:58 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 350/355 l Stamina - 150/150

The young white haired girl saw as her red headed companion exited and she decided she might as well head of over to the academy to continue decorating all of the areas that needed to be decorated, it was indeed a lot to do but she was happy to do it. The holidays where a time to celebrate so she would do just that.
[Exit to Academy Dojo]  

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:50 am
Rin and Axel are both rewarded 150 AC and 100 ryo for completing the mission, as well as 50 bonus AC and ryo for role play. You will receive these rewards by turning them in to the secretary on the first floor of the Raikage's Tower.

Rexnov

Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 309/565 || Stamina :: 130/165
Having completed a fair large chunk of her training and having helped with the last fine touches on the Dojo she'd come to retrieve her reward for the completion of Missin from the Raikage's, receptionist. the whole idea of the smoldering boy-kage Kaileer trusting anyone to handle some of his affairs was fascinating for Miko. For having known Kaileer for only such a short time she'd gotten a feel for his character as a man, and something about him, though rough, seemed stoic and set towards solitude. Approaching this woman Miko would announce herself and what she'd come to collect. "Hello, I'm Miko Tengoku here to collect on several Missions requested of me by the Raikage. I've completed for the most part my training, and helped complete the repairs to the Dojo. I'd like to continue with the village clean up.
say helping out in the residential district or on the bridge, and any other missions you might have to throw at me with in my rank. wanna take it nice a slow for a little bit to get my barrings."
Despite Miko's willingness to jump head long first into a lot of things, she'd been tired from the number of events and really need the residential district to come back.

((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 1,400 | ¥ AC:2,600
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs/Training:

Interacting with::

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:06 pm

User ImageUser Image
            • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
              ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
              pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
              pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Distant Field❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: Duties❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Miko once again❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Responsible
              ~Current Theme Music~Phweeeen Biography

A short while after Miko divulged her report unto the secretary Tōsokurui would follow suit. Although their arrivals were close they weren't close enough to imply that he had followed her, plus her sensory abilities would have most likely picked up on that. He didn't pay much mind to Miko at first showing a sign of objective tunnel vision. The man then removed a collection of reports each one from inside his jacket. Each one had distinctive well drawn doodles on them. Underneath the drawings were written letters in perfectly drawn calligraphy. "Here are my reports." "Your Drawings Are always lovely Toso, these should be fine." after the secretary's comment he noticed Miko next to him finally. "Ah Miko good to see you again"

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:230 /305❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:295 /295❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition:Shuriken 14, /15,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:500 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:900 /0

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
              • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
              • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
              • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
              • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
              • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
              • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
              • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
              • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
              •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ
              Φ
              Φ
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Wire 20 Yards
              Φ Suiton Brush
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
              Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
              Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank D
              Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 324/585 || Stamina :: 145/185
Miko would step back for a minute and think to herself if she'd really wanted to get involved with the situation with the bridge. Having just gotten somewhat passed all the chaos of the needless attack she really did need to take on something a lot less, rigorous. Suddenly a familiar presence she'd recently left would assume proximity into her range. Toso~kurui, He'd come up from her rare and as if not even knowing her anymore he'd simply walk past her and conduct his business. Folding her arms over her chest and placing her hand on the side of her chin Miko would slightly begin to gnaw at her nail showing some slight distress from this lack of acknowledgment. She didn't like the feeling that she'd be forgotten, but given the rather fresh yet vague sense of each others acquaintance she'd keep her petty qualms to herself. Yet her poker face slipped for this moment. Watching him almost like a hawk she observed his skill with cuneiform writing. He'd been a ink user, but it seemed his skills with ink extended beyond that.

The secretary would slide Miko an envelope with her pay and would call to her just moments before Tosokurui, but she'd be snapped back out of her thoughts just as he'd address her, "Huh! Uh, yea I'm good, and you seem aight too. I~ gotta go do..." she'd pause as she'd look to the secretary for a mission to take up. "Well we do have some decorating for the holiday season that needs doing around the village."
"That there! I'm helping with the decorations and stuff in~..."jumping at the words of the secretary and shed startle her a bit causing her to yelp before continuing to explain her mission some. "...the blue dragon. Need to make a few purchases with what money I just picked up from my last few missions I completed anyways. So yea~, that's what I'm up to. Well I might also need to look for the Raikage I need to ask him for permission on something too."

((OOC: ))
User Image

Passives/Attributes:

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs/Training:

NecroPlant

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:34 am

User ImageUser Image
            • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
              ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
              pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
              pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Distant Field❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: Duties❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Miko once again❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Responsible
              ~Current Theme Music~Phweeeen Biography

The secretary after paying Miko then took out another sealed envelope with Ryo contained within it. She'd give it to Toso whilst informing Miko of the holiday festivities only to have seen her jump to boost morale. Toso would meet Miko's haphazard conversational skills with the cocking of his head. This personality was leagues away from woman that had left him on the battlefield. He'd chuckle in his own special way before turning his head at Miko raising his sleeve as his usually did. "Bloo bloo. You're suddenly so endearing, dare I say cute after seeing that. It seems you're a whole other person outside of combat...ahh bloop thank you." His words didn't come off as directly flirtatious or teasing they were more comparable to someone's grandfather telling their granddaughter they looked cute in a new dress. A genuine compliment. Toso would have finally taken notice to the envelope he had been handed and took the small amount it contained looking away from Miko to do so. "Helping with decorations bloop. Sounds like something I may take up. Still...bloop...My primary focus is finding what to get my special someone. I'm not particularly good with gifts. I'm sure you received one too didn't you? Do you know what you plan on getting them?" He'd turn to face Miko once again. It seemed he was done discussing with the secretary. The secretary began to skim through the paintings Toso had given her, she then found one she liked, it seemed to be a thundering storm with lightning but the clouds were hues of purple and the lightening shades of red. She'd place this one next to another two that had similiar uncommon color patterns that were pinned up in the work space.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:245 /305❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:295 /295❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition:Shuriken 14, /15,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:500 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:900 /0

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
              • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
              • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
              • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
              • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
              • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
              • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
              • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
              • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
              •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ
              Φ
              Φ
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Wire 20 Yards
              Φ Suiton Brush
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
              Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
              Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank D
              Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

AD Reaper Elyse

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 324/585 || Stamina :: 145/185
Miko would rub at the back of her head as she'd sort of laugh at the notion of her being, cute. She wasn't really expecting it, but she'd break into a slight cough to break her awkward behavior and straighten up a bit. Given the moment it took Tosokurui to check his earnings in private. Which was a good idea. Never let anyone know how much money you're carrying was a fundamental rule to Miko. So she could understand the break from conversation. Which she'd take the time to put her guise back together, but to be honest she wasn't really acting. It largely was just a difference in her personality when in danger or in competition versus when she'd been in a more casual setting. Hearing Toso's dilemma she'd reply, "Yeah I got one, but I'm keepin it a secret. Ya should try talking around and learning what that someone might like. Me I already have an idea of what my special someone might want most. Though that gift might need to come later. I'm pretty sure a few things from the blue dragon should suffice if you're having trouble. Fi ya wanna take a look just follow me." Giving a slight bow in the direction of the secretary Miko would bd her farewell and would head for the door looking back only once to see if Tosokurui was following. She'd continue on her path she'd be open to some small talk with the squid kid.

((OOC: You can make the first post in the shop if you want. I'm trying to get that metter up as soon as possible. ))
User Image

Passives/Attributes:

Jutsu:

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs/Training:

NecroPlant

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:59 pm
~((Exit OOC Post for convenience))
Toso give Miko A Nod and begin to follow her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:47 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Quickly, both Lilja and Hakanai ran into the secretary office. Panting heavily, she showed the secretary the note. They have to hurry. They have few things to do before they go off to help with the tree. The secretary however, took her sweet time as they got a bit annoyed. She read over the note and with a nod, pointed to where the second set of the boxes was at and handed Hakanai the ryo. Signed thanks, the pair had grabbed the boxes and walked quickly out of the office.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:52 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Two hours later, the pair had returned with empty boxes and wrote the note to the female at the desk. The female nodded and gave her more ryo as Hakanai can care less about it. She knows she should, but right now her concern was about this village. Once she gave her thanks, Hakanai had left and both the pair had started to run to the plaza. Hoping they weren't too late.....

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:04 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Now tired and sleepy, they finished putting up the tree and got the ryo from it. Bow her thanks, Hakanai had left to get some rest.

OoC:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:02 pm

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 475 / 475 // Stamina: 100 / 100 // Insects: 1000 / 1000

Wandering into the Kage’s tower, Osamu noticed the secretary’s desk and walked up to it slowly. With a slight bow he gave her the mission slip for getting the tree set up and thanked her for his payment before turning and exiting the building again. (exit)

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu ---/505 ---/395

On the way up to the mission board, Hatsu would pass by the many decorations that were being put up, and notice that a tree had been put up in the plaza. There was a bit of green peeking out above the buildings that were still standing from the attack, and a glint of light shined at the top. Entering the Raikage's office building she would go immediately to the mission board and check to see what there was to do. While she was searching the list for something to occupy her time with, an ANBU would walk up to her, and give Hatsu the latest report along with a slip of paper, neatly folded in quarters to help hide its contents. After the ANBU left she would read both, the report, and what seemed to be a mission, personalized for Hatsu. Aside from the directions there was a single name. She was to buy or create a gift for another person in the village, and so she tought for a moment on what she should give. After a minute or two of thinking, she would exit the building.

[Exit To]
Streets

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:28 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 300/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel walked into the tower, went straight for the secretary. Once he was there he turned in all of his mission reports, there were around five or six; the secret santa, three decorations of the Academy, one of the Tower and putting up the tree in the plaza. He had been very dutiful these last few days, which made him feel accomplished. When the secretary handed him 800 Ryo and wrote down in his file the amount of AC he had. He asked her how much he had gained in these last couple of days, and she told him he had racked up 1450 AC, more than half of what he needed to rank up to Chunin, which made him feel especially proud of himself.

Ryo: 800 [This count can be wrong, but I will not go back and check]
AC: 1450
OOC

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games