Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:18 pm

User Image
Rikio Hatake
"I am the greatest until proven otherwise..wanna try me. For I am The Chosen One...

Kumo Genin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 270/270

███ █████████████████████ ███

The headband went around his arm and with the help of his teeth he tied it around his right bicep. The Kumo symbol of clouds shined brightly on its new home. That's where it would stay. Her name was Kodoki huh? Others often referred to her as Doki. The sound of Doki reminded him of...something else. Shacking such thoughts from his mind. Upon seeing her fist Rikio would slightly move his own to gently bump it. He was a bit hesitant at first. This chick was all over the place. She asked what kind of shinobi he was meant to be question he was most willingly to answer. "The best." It would be quite a simple answer really but one he truly believed in. Rikio knew there were those stronger then him but he would surpass them all. His hunger was far too great. Her tap on his shoulder made him wonder. Physical contact. That meant she wanted to bare his children correct? This was his thinking. He really didn't know how women worked. This was a bit sudden...but he was ready.

She wanted him to go rest? Too much caring was going on. "I will be fine." He was almost short on chakra but he wasn't doing anything chakra consuming all it could do now was replenish. He didn't want to go him right now anyway. All he was going to do was fuss out his dad about the absence of Shiroi Chidori. He was being too difficult about this. "Now what kind of shinobi are you?" He would ask her this time.

OOC:

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:21 am

User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

[[Ooc: . . . ]]
Sometimes, though. When she observed people utilizing their bands as an accessory, she noticed that with the alignment of the band came certain personality traits. Quirks even.

Unlike her though, he was much calmer but just about as lively as a cesspool. But that's just to Doki anyway and again her mind moved on with it. He answered, and even so the answer was vague. So many could be the best and yet there were still different types of best. She was guessing that he had a lot to do then, if he were to become the best. She crossed her arms, despite him saying he'd be fine. Well, since her suggestion flew over the coup there really was no point in objecting any further. He wasn't a reckless academy kid anymore so he probably knew how to assess his own limits.

Just to kinda mess with him though, Doki suddenly took on a serious expression. The arch of her brows heightened before her eyes took on a solemn degree. "But, Rikio-san....there cannot be two, of the best." Being the type of person she was, Doki lived for the ruse. She even uncrossed her arms, having them by her sides. Almost sounding sagely, Doki again answered to his redirected question. "I mean, it would be silly. The word is meaningless with another counterpart. You just can't have the competition."

Lerry Bisuto

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:38 am

User Image
Rikio Hatake
"I am the greatest until proven otherwise..wanna try me. For I am The Chosen One...

His body shifted to the side and with his lower body keeping him up as he leaned against the wall. Here expression changed as she spoke again. She was bipolar too? This was going to be a interesting conversation. There could not be two of the best? Was she trying to say she was already trying to move in on his throne. If she didn't intrigue him so the silver hared boy probably would have talked her Rikio began to cross his arms as he looked upon her with an intense gaze allowing her to continue.

So what she was saying was he should put a title on what he wanted to be. The best Hatake? The best Kumo has to offer? The best shinobi period? "The Best" was to vague. Any normal person would have agreed. But he was very loyal to his idea. That was what he wanted. To be the best period, to be the greatest. He was the chosen one after all. He couldn't help it. It was what woke him up every morning and what kept him up at night. His Ideal, but he could not explain why it was. He was just born with this mindset. "Competition? I live for it. After all having decent competition makes the prize that much sweeter right?" He was cocky. It could be seen all over his face. The way he spoke. It could spotted a mile away by a blind man if it was needed.

His stomach like did four flips as it made a noise. He was starving. Training did do that to somebody. He kept his persona and acted like he didn't hear anything. Hunger was a weakness, something he did not have. Until the bell rang again. "Uh you hungry?" He asked his head kind turned to the side not looking at her out of embarrassment.

OOC:

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:49 pm

User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Her serious pair locked on with his. For a while, she was starting to feel afraid that he was becoming very offended with her joke..Oops, maybe I went a little too far. Instead, he seemed egged on by it. He had a point she'd agree with. Dog eat dog world, cream of the crop. He sounded more like a warrior than that of a soldier. At that, she smirked. Lifting a crooked grin in response. Though that's when she heard the little belly monster roar. At this she turned to face the side, stifling her laughter by cupping her mouth with her hand. It was incredibly adorable to a doter's sense of view mainly because she had seen such a serious impression turn to a form of boyish innocence. He couldn't have been any older than her.

She turned her head and saw that he was already bashful. Doing her best not to laugh any more, Doki suppressed her own urges to coo him on. Just then her own stomach took a tumble for the growl. Her hunger too though, could have scared a den of lions with how it roared. The dude was pretty random but spot on with certain things. "Yeah. Wanna go eat some barbeque?" She asked, a little weakly this time for suggesting something so broad. "Since you just became a genin and all, how's about you let me treat you? It would offend me if you refuse to take me up on it." Harmonious her eyes appeared and so serene she smiled with the kindest of intentions. Yet there was a force of reckoning in the pit of her bell-sweet voice that seemed to indicate her level of patience and promptness. He had to say yes.

Lerry Bisuto

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:37 pm

User Image
Rikio Hatake

Rikio's head was turned to the side but he still heard her giggle. He was no red faced and flustered. The young Genin would not show any weakness. His face would stay turned. That was when her heard a inhuman sound. By god what was that? A sound that could make small children flee in fear. He himself wanted to flee. His face remained to the side as she began to speak. Without his head moving his green eyes would look at her through its corner. "Barbeque sounds nice." He quickly answered in a monotone voice his eyes facing back forward after he was done.

She continued to speak and this made him turn his head around in confusion but he hid his facial expression. She thought he was offering to buy? Oh no no no, he was offering her to buy him something to eat. Pockets was full of nothing but lint. This boy was broke! Rikio guessed it worked out now. His intentions would remain undiscovered. "Oh yeah sure, your treat. Wouldn't want you to be offended..." The Hatake was not sure if body language and lack of eye contact would give away he was hiding something or not. He hoped not. His body lifted of the wall as he forced his hands into his pocket. "You can lead the way." He said with a sly smile. He would follow right behind her. He was not looking forward to seeing her eat however. That awful sound put images in his head that would give the weak hearted nightmares.

OOC:

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:38 pm

User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

His personality's a story alright.. Internally thought she, who then sighed a little half hardheartedly before moving on. His presumptions were visible, despite him not saying so. It was simply a small obligation, for her part as a senior to the youngin. "Aw, I just love good manners." She appeared to not really know the difference in being duped. But it was her motto, to perform at least one good deed a day.

With that, she lead him to the greatest joint in kumo. Although she did tell him later that the beef wasn't quite fresh today. So they instead headed to Kumo's very own Ramen and Sushi joint.

Lerry Bisuto

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:49 pm

User ImageUser ImageYuugao (Moon Flower)
“Alright, Tsuchi I guess I'll start then.” Yuugao would place a fuuton chakra into her blade and with a simple swing of her arm she'd cut the air sending out an expanding air blade wave. Whistling to Asagao the kandgaroo would dart out left of Tsuchi. As Yuu would follow behind her initial attack focusing chakra into her eyes so she'd be able to track her opponents movements. Throwing the kunai she used for the attack aiming for wining his left leg.
yuugao's aim was to throw this opponent off guard as Asagao would come in faster than what most humans were capable of with his hulking muscles and size. If Tuschi thought this wouldn't involve her partner, then he really didn't understand how tamers fought. She was never truly alone. Though this could also mean she never know how to survive on her own. Well at least that might be true with other tamers, but it was a long time before she meet Asagao as a baby joey in the wild till this point now. Her clan was in decline but they did not lose their ways, their rigidity, their independence.
[techs used]
Kamaitachi no Jutsu [ Slashing Wind Skill ]
Official Description: Using Chakra and a weapon, the user creates a tornado that surrounds and slashes at objects.
Guild Description: The wind slashes objects; at most it can cut tree branches. Like a real tornado, the wind expands as it goes farther and hits larger targets. The wind disappears after being shot for twenty feet and at most it widens to fifteen feet. This technique can severely cut and knock back a Shinobi, and most D-Ranked elemental Ninjutsu are dispelled when they are hit by this Jutsu.

Torakkingu Mokushi [ Tracking Sight ]
Description: The Mugen focuses chakra into their eyes, allowing them to view the personal chakra trail ( blue ) of a body left behind in ambient chakra ( green ). These chakra trails are often stable for only half a day ( 12 hours ) before dissipating. It should be noted that only one particular chakra can be tracked at once. Duration: six (6) posts or until dismissed. [1/6]

Chakra||265/245 ||| Rank|| Genin
User Image
Divine Judgment From Afar User Image

Avedis Angelus
So simpel spar or are we pulling out technique to be learned too?

Quote:
❥ Basic Chakra Training: Spar
Chakra Pool [+#]
Genin Minimum
After grasping a basic understanding of chakra, the shinobi is now ready to put their previous training to the test. After finding a partner, the two are to engage in a non-lethal sparring match.
• This Training Can Be Repeated Twice.
• If you win your sparing match, your chakra pool is increased by [20].
• If you lose your sparing match, your chakra pool is increased by [10].
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:52 pm

User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Dropping his bag, Haki glanced around, looking for a place to learn by himself. It was pretty obvious to him now that he needed to teach himself rather then rely on anyone else to help him...no one else would anyway. Settling down into a crouch, he started going through his bag and drawing out a scroll. His foot was still bandaged up and he knew he wouldn't be able to use it for a while I'll have to learn a different style then... Haki paused to watch a fight across the way, silently figuring out who might win. Not finding a satisfying conclusion though, he went back to reading his scroll.

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.
Just.... no more sorrow...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:24 pm

User Image

[Chakra: 220][Kumogakure]

Already on guard considering he was the one who proposed the battle Kemuri was ready for an attack. Although he didn't expect jutsu such as what this girl was using right off the bat either. Moving in order to dodge the blade of air, of course leaving behind an after image of chakra where he once stood. Although he may have managed to dodge, what he didn't expect was that she'd be able to see past something like an afterimage. The kunai hitting his left leg as it cut the side. He let out a small pained sigh. Although he also moved into the way of an attack coming from the kangaroo. Getting pushed to the side, and his leg hurting from prior pain and new pressure. Since he wasn't ready for that he couldn't do as he needed in the description of the technique, but he smiled. "So this is what it's like to fight one of those tamers huh?" He questioned, thought out loud it was to himself. He now had to think of a way to combat two ninja at once, so he just took his time to think of a plan. Rushing in, even in a spar wasn't smart.

Ueito Seppun [ Waiting Kiss ] - Post 1[Post Hold]
Side Image - Post 1[Learned]

Reaper Elyse
I'm using it to learn techniques. I have a few I can pretty much only learn from being attacked.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:04 pm

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Chunin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos walked into the academy and sat off in a corner. He pulled out his blade and the jutsu list his parents gave him. He looked at the first technique all he had to do was put his chakra into the blade. That was almost too easy as he did just that and his blade got quite bright.
Raiton: Shiroi Yaiba (Lightning Release: White Blade)
•Rank - D -5 posts

The next jutsu was that he needed to send his raiton through his sword in a projectile like fashion. He raised his sword towards a training dummy. Sending his raiton through it , it flew to the dummy and exploded with the force of an explosive tag destroying the dummy.
Raiton: Shiroi Yari (Lightning Release: White Spear)
•Rank - D -5 posts

After completing that jutsu he focused in more on the next one where he would have to focus his raiton to extend the length of his blade. He held his blade in front of his and passed his raiton through. The blade extended itself a foot or two which was good for his first try. He guessed he could make it longer if he tried.
Raiton: Tanto Yaiba (Lightning Release: Tanto Blade)
•Rank - C-6 posts

Going to the next jutsu he focused in on his chakra and his raiton. Soon enough he had created a raiton clone. That raiton clone raised his sword at another dummy and performed White Spear destroy the dummy before dispelling. So it could only perform one jutsu from the creator before dispelling.
Raiton: Hatake (Lightning Release: Scarecrow)
•Rank - B -6 posts

Thanatos looked at the next jutsu this was the one he wanted to learn for a long time now. Along with a few others he finally stood from his sitting position as he was learning all these jutsu. He walked over to one of the dummies he had destroy some of the torso was still intact. His raiton was channeled through his sword and it was so quick it was like never happened he slashed the dummy four times. The dummy then fell apart into four separate pieces.
Chidori Sai (One Thousand Birds Cut)
•Rank - B -6 posts

Thanatos continued on reading the next technique, this was one of his family specialties. He had seen his father use it on one occasion and it incredible to see. He really wanted to learn this so long ago but with his accident making him unable to become a shinobi he never got to.

But now it was different his brother had given him the chance to fulfill their dreams. And even though had had failed Thanatos knew he could not. Because if he died noone else would continue their dream. And he could never face his brother if that were to occur.

He held his hand out and began to channel his raiton through it. It began to glow brightly almost blinding everyone in the room He charged forth at another poor training dummy. He pulled his hand back and then punched forward his hand tore through the chest of the dummy.
Shiroi Chidori (One Thousand White Birds)
•Rank - A -7 posts

He only had one more jutsu left to complete mastery of his bloodline. This would bring him one step closer to his dreams and his brothers dream. He was a chunnin but he needed to get stronger, become a jounin a konin and then a sannin.

If he could just get there he knew he would be able to change the world. He began to channel his raiton through his arm but this time it wouldn't only be his hand. It would encompass the entirety of his arm. He would first have to create the Shiroi Chidori in his hand and cause it to go over his arm.

Slowly but surely it covered his entire arm and began to spin. The brilliant white color and the spinning made this a sight too see. Thanatos focus once again turned to an unsuspecting dummy. The one he had torn a hole in its chest just moments ago. He charged at it and released his chidori tornado on him. There wasn't anything left of the dummy after that and He finished his training. He took a seat to rest a little.
Chidori Tatsumaki (One Thousand Birds Tornado)
•Rank - A -7 posts

Chakra ❈ 315/315 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Yuugao would look on at her opponent as she'd make it to where he was sanding formally before Asagao had struck him. Narrowing her eyes as she'd loo over her shoulder towards him she'd wonder if he'd had any idea on how to fight her and Asagao. All of this just seemed to reinforce her assumption that another partner right now was unnecessary for the mission she'd requested, but if it was to retain more training prior to her endeavor or at least test the metal of her chaperone it worked out to be a win/win for her. picking up her kunai she'd dropped Yuugao would twirl the object in hand before tossing it again in a lobbed but quick fashion over head of Tsuchi. [1/2]

Then forming a series of hand signs the projectile would turn from one to maybe fifty. All coming down like hail. Drawing another kunai Yuugao would follow this attack by grabbing a hold of Asagao's shoulder to get a boost of leverage in speed as he'd just and she'd jump off his moving body. getting a hold of him and controlling the timing of her advance to meet with Tsuchi just short of the kunai she'd projected as many in his eyes trough genjutsu. It was time for a little more practical hand to hand and Yuu wasn't going to let him have it easy. Recalling from her photographic memory the pages of the scroll on the Sobagai Deba Sentou knife combat bukijutsu, Yuugao was eager to see how quickly she might pick up the motions. coming from the front she'd planned to face him directly, and in earnest. [2/2]

[techs used]
Description: The Mugen focuses chakra into their eyes, allowing them to view the personal chakra trail ( blue ) of a body left behind in ambient chakra ( green ). These chakra trails are often stable for only half a day ( 12 hours ) before dissipating. It should be noted that only one particular chakra can be tracked at once. Duration: six (6) posts or until dismissed. [2/6]

Buki Hanshoku [ Weapon Multiply ] [just learned]
Official Description: Making a single hand sign, the user must first throw a Senbon, Kunai, or other projectile weapon, and then the Genjutsu takes effect. Working on the perception of the target, the weapon becomes many, turning anything from one Senbon into one hundred, in the target's eyes. Mainly used to get the opponent to get caught up with the oncoming weapons, it is a good distraction Jutsu, but can be dodged if the opponent can get away from the one weapon thrown.
Guild Description: See official description.
Base Duration: 1 post

Chakra||265/235 ||| Rank|| Genin
User Image

Avedis Angelus
Good idea,I might use this as a chance to learn a few techniques as well.

Quote:
Chakra Pool [+#]
Genin Minimum
After grasping a basic understanding of chakra, the shinobi is now ready to put their previous training to the test. After finding a partner, the two are to engage in a non-lethal sparring match.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:57 pm

User Image

Although he paid more attention to the person fighting than the weapon, which is what he was taught. He did happen to see the single kunai fly up into the air. Then suddenly turning into about fifty of them. He wasn't sure if they were real or not, he figured as much they'd be a genjutsu, but he needed to focus more on the person who was now rushing at him. When she got close enough, he would use the sword in hand to perform a wide parrying motion, to offset himself as well as her. As opposed to using the momentum to attack though, he used it to push himself to the side and avoid the kunai coming from above possibly. He was sure at least that it was aimed for his original position, and he could move to avoid the original one, though it meant he took the chance the other kunai could be real.

Ueito Seppun [ Waiting Kiss ] - Post 2[Learned]

Reaper Elyse

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:18 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 0 ☁ Ryo: 0 ☁ Genin ☁ Jiongu

Still in a part of the dojo where Hugo was alone, he would continue his training. The next move that he was ready to learn was in stage two of the style. It was called Footing Two: Horse Stance. While it wasn't actually much of a move, it was still something that he had to learn. Taking in a deep breath, Hugo would nod ready to move on. Sliding his feet along the floor, he stopped when they were a shoulders length apart. Shifting his weight just slightly, he started to sink down bending at his knees and keeping his back straight. It might seem like Hugo's robe would have gotten in the way, but as he bent down, its secret would be reviled. While it looked like a solid robe, it actually came apart rather easy. After all, he was a taijutsu user. This would help his sink down better.
[1/2]

As he sunk down, Hugo felt his weight start to shift and popped up for a second to keep from falling over. Taking in a few deep breaths, he was ready to try again. Placing his feet at the spots that they needed to be, he started to skin down again. As Hugo sunk down, his back stayed straight and he would look like he was sitting on a bench. Keeping his breathing under control, he held that stance. Trying to keep it held for as long as he could, he just stood there. Taking in slow and steady breaths, he went for a few more minutes longer and finally started to come back up in a controlled movement. Back up fully, Hugo was ready to move on.
[2/2 Footing Two: Horse Stance Learned!]

Ready to move onto the next move, Hugo look at the scroll to see what it was. After reading it, it now made sense why the lady that gave him the scroll, also gave him a bell. The next move was called Bell Ring and it required him to ring the bell without moving the outside. The idea was that once he could do this, he would be able to strike a person and cause some internal damage without causing external damage. With the bell set up, Hugo was ready to give it a try. The first couple of hits, of course, didn't bring positive results.
[1/2]

After several minutes of trying, Hugo still was having trouble making the bell ring without moving the outside shell. A few times he had gotten close to it, but close wasn't enough for getting the move right. Taking a small break, Hugo moved over to his stuff and pulled out a water bottle. Standing there, he took a few small breaths and was ready to go again. Moving back over to the bell, he started to hit it again. like before, it was still moving on the outside, but he could tell he was getting closer. Hell his parents thought that he would never be learning medical jutsu, and he proved them wrong. After a few more minutes of trying, he finally got the bell to ring with the outside moving. Feeling good about himself, Hugo shifted his weight a little and would be ready to move onto the next big thing for the plant. Shifting his weight a little bit, he was ready to move on and get to work.
[2/2 Bell Ring Learned!]

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 235/235
Jutsu Used:
OOC:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Just as Tsuchi would draw his blade to deflect Yuugao's attack. Given her lighter body size it wouldn't take much for hm in a proper stance to sweep her away. Yuugao would use her own bukijutsu skills to push away from his blade to throw her weight around mid-air. coming to skidding halt as she'd look towards her opponent with a feral stance on all fours. Whistling for Asagao to come to her side Yuu would narrow her eyes as she'd dash towards Tsuchi once still close to the ground. Asa! She's yell Asagao distraction due to the nature of the fight Tsuchi had to keep his eyes in tow places at once and it wasn't going to be easy for him to move on his injured leg very fast. [1/1] ~Upward Repel~

Taking out another kunai Yuugao would throw on up towards Tsuchi's chest given how close she was running to the ground her head would be at his waist. Not to far from hi but a meter or two she'd very little ground to make up as Asagao him self would be upon them jumping to attack from above. Slowing her speed to slide into a shoulder ramming position low on her opponents body Yuugao would have her Kunai reversed in her grip jutting out further than her arm so it would hit first as she'd draw another kunai to use n her potential on onslaught of strike. Asagao was there simply for support and to break tsuchis ability to attack all of Yuu's strike as she'd have tow kunai while he'd had one sword. Simple play on numbers, but it would have to do until Yuugao had mastered more impressive techniques. [1/1]

[techs used]
Description: The Mugen focuses chakra into their eyes, allowing them to view the personal chakra trail ( blue ) of a body left behind in ambient chakra ( green ). These chakra trails are often stable for only half a day ( 12 hours ) before dissipating. It should be noted that only one particular chakra can be tracked at once. Duration: six (6) posts or until dismissed. [3/6]

Countering Technique: Upward Repel
Simple :: Rank E
When the enemy attack closes in, the user will repel with the knife with an upward slashing motion. This upward repel may have enough exerting force to startle or offset the enemy.

Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Practice :: Rank E
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

Chakra||265/235 ||| Rank|| Genin
User Image

Avedis Angelus
My post would suggest that i'd meet with you blade after the barrage of kunai illusion. thouhg I'll just roll with it.

Quote:
Chakra Pool [+#]
Genin Minimum

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:45 pm

User Image

Taking a moment to assess the situation. Two against one, and he was injured already. Noting this, and then rolling backwards to avoid the chance in being attacked, or having to block. "I think you win, my apologies if wasn't able to give you much of a challenge though." He said, ripping his pant leg where the cut from the kunai that was first thrown at him was. Then ripping a strip of the fabric off and tying it tightly around the wound he would sigh. "It was nice sparring with you though, I can see why you're a team, you and your buddy there have a lot of sync to your strategies."

Reaper Elyse
Sorry it took me so long, but I can't really think of a way around pretty much losing this post. xD
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games