Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:08 am
User Image
User Image

Penny hurried off the train, almost everyone was already gone. She made her way quickly over a carriage and got in. She had dosed off on the train and had River not woken her up, she might still be sleeping on the train. A relived sigh was let out as they moved forward. She was ready for another year at Hogwarts.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:00 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Happy | But you're not who you say you are: They're going to want to know... | Your time is up in too many places: Ada and Nell | You've got too many faces: Hogsmeade Station|
Wearing

Marina nodded slowly. "Now that I think about it, my mum wears the same necklace every day. It was a gift from my dad when they started "going steady. That's what she says, at least. I don't think I've ever seen her without it." She shrugged. As far as she knew, her dad's family never had a crest. Well, his father had been a pureblood, so maybe they did, but they'd been a very small, not very well known or important pureblood line. It was most likely gone forever now, with her father growing up an orphan. But Damien giving her his family ring? Like making her an honorary Edgeworth? Wouldn't his parents kill him for doing that? She doubted they thought her very worthy of wearing the family crest. She frowned a little as Michelle briefly mentioned her mother, before trailing off. The redhead had always pretty much assumed her house mate's mother was not alive, or at least no longer with her family. Ada seemed to hint at displeasure with Michelle's choice of "interesting" company. Presumably, she meant Tay. Honestly, the boy, well man now as he had graduated, scared the crap out of her. And Marina wasn't easily scared for no good reason. She'd never even spoken to him. But being anywhere near him had always set her on edge; given her an uneasy feeling in the very core of her being that she was in the presence of something... Something not good. And the way Michelle had always seemed to be with him had always vaguely creeped her out. Like somehow he made Michelle seem worse; brought out a different side of her. But none of it was any of her business. Michelle could choose whom she associated with. Marina just hoped nothing bad came of their friendship. She turned her thoughts away from that particular subject and listened to Ada once more. "I won't. But if his parents ever see me wearing it, they'll probably want to kill me." As would a good portion of Slytherin house. She could just hear the whispers already. Her, the halfblood who'd somehow managed to corrupt the son of a noble pureblood line and was now wearing their crest. That might be sort of funny, though, seeing the expressions on people's faces. She almost smiled at the thought.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

XxXDevil-Chan

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:14 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: I don't want to have to walk...
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Chloe and Sun
My entire soul is ringing: Hogsmeade Station

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | BLOOD TRAITOR | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn grinned happily at Sun. "That's mean we'll have some other classes together. I'm taking art electives too." Another artist! She'd yet to meet another student who liked to draw like she did, though shed met plenty of musicians through Music Club. Maybe they could be friends. Her thoughts drifted to another boy, specifically Jay. She hadn't seen him on the train, but she hoped to get a chance to talk to him soon. They hadn't seen each other since the summer. She sighed a little, though not really unhappily, because she was thinking of him. What a romantic she was at heart. Realizing that most of the carriages were leaving, she turned to Chloe and Sun, gesturing to them. "We should probably catch a carriage. Otherwise we're going to have to walk up to the castle." That she would not enjoy. It was a long hike up that hill.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

murruelecreuset

Utusha Moon

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie blinked as her friend commented on her cold skin and shrugged. "I'm fine." She said quietly, wishing yet again that she could tell her friend about her new found condition. Cait would wonder, would ask questions when she didn't show up to classes and such. She sighed silently and allowed her friend to drag her towards the carriages. Honestly, she wasn't supposed to tell anyone. She probably shouldn't have told Dominic, but he was.... Dom, and she couldn't hide it from him. She knew as soon as Phantom found out she'd told him, she'd be in deep s**t, but until her master found out, she was safe. As Cait opened the door to an empty carriage and climbed in, she glanced back at the station for a moment, and laid eyes on two of her new found friends. There was Chris being a creep to the biggest extent possible, by hanging out on the roof top in shadows. She knew without her vampiric sight, she wouldn't have been able to distinguish him from the dark tile of the roof, and wondered briefly what exactly he was doing up there. There was also, standing in the middle of the crowded station her sister, Lotus. She raised an eyebrow, again wondering what the orphan turned vampire girl could be doing. Finally she just shrugged and climbed into the carriage behind her friend, wondering if Dom would join them or not."So what's happened with you over summer Cait? What did I miss?"

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:46 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That went... so much better than expected.'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien frowned a little and shook his head a bit, thumbing his ring again, a recently developed action he seemed to unconsciously do whenever the subject came up, either in his mind or in conversation. "Didn't get a chance. I was about to ask when we arrived. So it's not officially official yet. I... I'm going to try and feel her out a bit before I do ask. See if she's not going to freak out. I mean... this isn't just my life, it's hers, too. I don't want to put too much pressure on her." Damien wasn't entirely sure that she had thought things through as much as he had... she might have been too busy cursing him to consider the alternative. What if he asked her, offered her the ring, and she suddenly realized that she was going to be under scrutiny? That she was risking his parent's wrath? Or, his mothers. His father would likely just punish Damien, cut him off or kick him out. But, the idea of his mother being the one to react poorly wasn't overly comforting... she had seemed a bit... crazy of late. He sighed a bit. When Dom asked him if he wanted to join her, Damien shrugged. "I don't know. She's still talking to her friends, I don't know what would happen if I walked over there. I... I'll probably just wait for her. If she leaves with them, I'll go with you. Or go find you, if you want to go ahead." Damien didn't know if perhaps he'd want to ride with Gracie.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Third Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun nodded. He didn't expect anyone besides him to take those classes... No reason behind his thoughts either. Initially, he wasn't too keen on picking electives, since nearly all of them required some sort of wand-work, which the Gryffindor concluded he stunk at. So he picked the two electives that seemed to need the least amount of magic, in addition to Cooking.

"Yeah. We probably should," Sun said, glancing at the carriages.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

The Forgotten Weasley
murruelecreuset

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image

Hershel watched as Pod moved slowly towards the lake where the boats were docked for the First years. The characteristic tenseness in his shoulders gave away his friend's unease as well as his resistance to look back but instead continue on. This brought a small smile to Hersh's freckled face, he knew he would meet his friend again very soon. However, with all hopes, not at his House table. Pod was everything but a Slytherin except for his ambition - which seemed to be the only reason Hershel himself was in the House of the Snake. However Pod would not do well in this house and the second year hoped that being sorted differently than himself would offer his dear friend the relaxation he always deserved.
With another smile he turned away to his own destination, wondering if this year he would bother making any more friend now that he was finally allowing himself to let Konar go slightly.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:47 pm
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell listened to each girl talk of their parents talk of parents's giving rings and whatnots and began thinking of her own. She knew her mother wore a wedding ring, a lock necklace which was both an anniversary gift and opening night gift to her from her Da when they officially opened the restaurant, and if she thought really hard she could imagine seeing another ring on her Mum's finger, this one with their Scottish crest. Awwwww, that just made things even sweeter between Marina and Damien if he was willing to risk the wrath of his family to give her his heir ring. She could have squealed but she was sure she had used her quota for the evening. Seeing the Threstles getting anxious and even saw some carriages pulling away, Nell turned back to her companions. "I think we should get going to the carriages or else we're gonna have to walk all the way back to the castle." she reminded.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Diamond_Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

XxXDevil-Chan

Wearing: Welcome back | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: Rose, Ada, Michelle, Marina | Thoughts: D'aaaww~ Crap! The carriages! | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Adalaide1Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happy, curiousspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Rose, Marina, Michellespaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, I'm so happy for Marina!'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

User Image

Adalaide nodded when Nell mentioned the carriages. "You're right, we should probably head off. And try to get a carriage together, of course. Except you, Marina, you should go ride to the school with Damien, obviously." She shoved the Slytherin playfully, and then waved for the others to follow her before doing another little skip towards one of the carriages. She really didn't fancy the thought of walking all the way to the school if they got left behind; she was definitely not wearing the shoes for such an endeavor.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))
I'm not going to be on much tonight, I have friends over for game night ^_^ But, I will posty it'll probably just be a tad late.

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-chan

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:15 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Happy | But you're not who you say you are: I should get a carriage with him... | Your time is up in too many places: Damien and Dominic | You've got too many faces: Hogsmeade Station|
Wearing

Marina looked in the direction of the carriages at Nell's words. Most of them were indeed leaving. "You're right. I should-," she glanced over towards Damien, who appeared to be speaking with Dominic. Then Ada gave her a light push towards him, and skipped off leading the others. "Go get a carriage with Damien," she finished. Another Hufflepuff trait: skipping. She shook her head slightly, smiling, and made her way over to the two boys. She didn't come right up to them, choosing to remain a little bit away. Dominic and her weren't exactly best buds, though she didn't actively hate him or anything. He just always suceeded in making her get extremely angry in the time span of mere minutes. So she figured she'd keep her distance for now. She gave Damien a hopeful smile.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
❝God bless us everyone, we're a broken people living under loaded gun.
And it can't be outfought, it can't be outdone, it can't be outmatched, it can't be outrun.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝God save us everyone, will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?
For the sins of our hands, the sins of our tongues, the sins of our fathers, the sins of our young.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jayden had walked along the pathway, finally finding Newlyn amongst the crowd, hanging with her friends. He quickly jumped on the opportunity and went over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind her. He let go quickly, making sure not to make her friends awkward or anything. Her friends were his. He had to treat them with respect.

"Hey Newlyn and Chloe...and Sun? Right?" he said, hoping he got their names right. He knew Chloe's, just not their friends. He was happy to see Newlyn. She made him feel like flying. They have been dating for about a year and a half now. And it never got old. That definitely was a plus in his mind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝And when I close my eyes tonight, to symphonies of blinding light.
Like memories in cold decay, transmissions echoing away.
Far from the world of you and I, where oceans bleed into the sky.❞

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
User Image
?MuggleBorn?First Year?Unsorted?Eleven?
????????????????

The boy coming up behind him made him jump and Daryl scrambled back a little. "Er... you misunderstand. It's an unequivocal fear of water. Anything more than a bath tub of water, and I get fearful." He clung to Minn now and looked at her. "And I especially hate boats..."

{OoC:}
????????????????

[quote="TechNerd0072"

Ninja_Kitten_River

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose was quiet, deciding to follow Nell. It wasn't that she disliked the other girls, quite the contrary, Ada seemed nice, as did Marina. She just didn't have much to say. When the others decided to head to the carriage, she nodded in assent and followed behind.

----------------------------------
State: Quiet
Taken With: Nell Ellis
OOC: Bleh, I am stuck for ideas, and I missed a lot trying to post other characters.
----------------------------------

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image
First Year-Unsorted-Muggleborn-Single

Karyna finally making it to the boats waited patiently to be seated. She was excited and scared all at the same time. She smiled a shy smile hoping to look friendly. Her stomach was full of butterflies flapping their little wings looking for an escape. Karyna only wanted to make one friend, have one person notice her. She knew she couldn't be the only person feeling this way. Before she left her mom said, "Dont worry sweetie, someone will show you the way." At the time it gave her hope, but now, as the night wares on, she felt the hope slowly drift away.

Karyna looked around trying to spot someone who looked in charge. She heard a women yelling over the crowd and made her way towards that voice. Maybe she could follow this woman's direction better if she was nearby.  

cleonancyarmada

Newbie Member

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: Think of the boyfriend and he shall appear...
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Chloe, Sun, and Jay
My entire soul is ringing: Hogsmeade Station

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | BLOOD TRAITOR | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn gasped when a pair of arms wrapped around her before realizing who it was. "Jay!" she exclaimed delightedly. The Hufflepuff turned and hugged him quickly, mindful that they were not alone. "We were just about to get a carriage," she laughed, surprised by how suddenly he had appeared. "Come on then!" She interlaced her fingers with his, tugging on his larger hand excitedly. Her blue eyes were shining in the darkness.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

murruelecreuset

Utusha Moon

Silver Eagle III

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games