Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:47 pm
(( Aw man why do i always miss the nakidness...))

Jay waited until Monica made her way out of the office before bowing to the absolute leader, a grim smile twised onto his face
"I appologize sir, we never really have seen eye to eye".

Looking back at the office doors the taticion head waited untill he thought Monica was far enough away from the hall before he spoke. Even with his stint at the camps over with Jay had been remined in this meeting that he was still on very thin ice, very thin indeed.

"I have a few idea's and suggestions for you, and as for their safety...." Jay fished around on the inside of his millitary jack for a few seconds befor withdrawing a manila folder and stepping forward, plopping it on the edge of the desk.
"they stay with me at all times, unless" he broke off to motion to the large safe that the leader used to store the original plans "you want to keep them here?"

((...>.< I know its really late but congratualtions on the exams...-pops a party streamer- pheewp~))  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:12 pm
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
((Aya, this is your que to go see the twins. >.< ))

((Lolly, I don't remember logging in yesterday except to read PMs and make snazzy OOC comments. Yuh, I was busy. also... where are the twins. I know the answer may be as easy as scrolling up but still... I'm a tad too lazy to go look for it))

((The 'whenever you are ready' was implied. No need to be sassy. lol. They are... with Jian. Let's put them with the engineers building things.))

While Jian was going through a pile of papers on a spare table in the mechanical department, the twins had built a few different small mechanical toys and were racing them back and forth. Many of the engineers were busy running back and forth, and told Jian they were 'busy' to see 'some kids', though they did not realize the designs they were testing or trying to make sense of were designed by the 'kids' playing in the other room.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:18 pm
snuggle89

((...>.< I know its really late but congratualtions on the exams...-pops a party streamer- pheewp~))

((Thanks Snuggles! ^_^ *hugs* And take your time. I know how busy things can get.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:44 pm
Damien picked up the envelope and opened it. He took out the contents and began reading them. "Oh, interesting. Very interesting indeed" he said with an almost evil grin. He folded the papers up and put them back in the envelope. "I'll hold onto them while you're off performing interrogations. You may pick them back up when you return. After all, there's always a chance that you may come up with a new idea and want to adjust the plan a little" the Absolute Leader said. He unlocked the filing cabinet that held his own version of the Catharsis Plan and put Jay's in there as well.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:35 am
"When? Early morning. So, it's time to hit the sack. Don't forget to sleep well. We'll be moving at dawn" Zil said simply and stretched upwards and yawned. It was a busy day and all that and some of the troops were still a little traumatized by the sudden attack and the betrayal of their comrades. They never even thought that the people they hung out with for so long would also be the ones to betray them. In each of them, it was engraved what not following orders meant. Some probably thought Zil was a softy at first but the fact that he didn't bend even as the disobedient ones were clawing to get in meant to them that he meant business. It was serious now.

Monica pressed on her earpiece and asked where the twins were. After being told, she nodded and proceeded to where they were supposedly. She wanted to know if they were alright and safe or that they were making machines for Diethelm again. When she opened the door and stepped in, she noticed Jian going through some files. "Hey there", she said, not quite sure yet what they were doing there.

((OOC: I'm not being sassy. I'm being snazzy! There's a difference! D:< ))

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:59 pm
((Ok. I'll take your word for it. xd ))

"Ahh!" "Watch out!" The twins shouted, trying to grab the small devices before they hit Monica. She had stopped right in the middle of their 'raceway'.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:28 pm
Ayame-Yuura

((*lovely poke*))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Monica stepped aside when she noticed the gadgets speeding in her direction. "Glad to see you two are safe and sound" She said, towards the twins. Of course she kind of glanced at Jian, just to see if he was okay before focusing her attention on the twins.

((OOC: I'm going back to zOMG! now, btw. I need the moneh =.= ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:45 pm
Ayame-Yuura

Monica stepped aside when she noticed the gadgets speeding in her direction. "Glad to see you two are safe and sound" She said, towards the twins. Of course she kind of glanced at Jian, just to see if he was okay before focusing her attention on the twins.

((OOC: I'm going back to zOMG! now, btw. I need the moneh =.= ))

((Ok. Have fun with that! ))

"Hello Miss. Ravenstone."
"It's nice to see you again!"
"Yeah. Are you doing well?" They asked. Both were still covered in bandages, but looked lively enough.

Jian stopped writing and turned to Monica. "They just woke up a little bit ago. It seems they had quite an ordeal."

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:13 pm
((*bump*))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:35 pm
((*rocking back and forth in fetal position*))  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:49 am

Monica patted the kids on the head in a gentle way and said, "I'm fine. Your disappearance worried me though. Where've you been? And where did you get those injuries? Did they hurt you?"

The prince noticed a missed call on his communicator from Saiyu but ignored it. He was doing his best to calm himself by fishing. It was great that no one recognized him as he wore simple peasant clothes, a blond wig and thick rimmed glasses. He sat by a tree simply waiting for what would come up. Then, later roast them over a nice bonfire and fall asleep under the stars. That was calm. That was soothing. Then, maybe he could go shoot some Diethelmian scum to boost his mood further. After all, pretending to be a Helmshirish soldier and going to help them on the front line was as easy was one, two, three. He used to do it all the time.

((OOC: WAAAHHH!! LOLLY!! I'm still soooo f********* far!!! I need 1.5 million left!! DAMN YOU, CHUCHIP!! DAMN YOUR FACE TOO!! >.<"

Oh... And I think we need another timeskip. The Lianne and Shadow convo, btw... ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:53 pm
Jay waved his hand as the leader tucked the envelope away into the dark space that was his lock cabinet. "Feel free to keep them, I can remember what was in there, that way they cannot be compromised at all" the suggestion was more to save his own neck if anything went wrong.

The fact that the leader would be holding into the documents meant that he couldn't be held accountable if they were to go missing, Jay wasn't about to put himself in the direct line of the leaders wrath for a third time.
"I will go and see about these captives then shall I sir?"

~~~~

Saiyu grimaced and flicked the off switch on her communicator.
After so many hours of being sat on the prince’s channel, waiting to see if he was at least alive, and having no answer she thought it was about time to give up.

Tucking the communicator in her pocket the red head kicked herself off the chair and crouched down next to the hearth of the fire, settling cross legged on the stones as she zones out, concentrating on the flames with little though passing through her head.

Rafael nodded his head, for once having nothing more to say.
Once Zil got serious even the snarky technophile found himself following the leaders ordered obediently and with little question.
Zil may have been an idiot at times but he was the leader for a reason. Rubbing his temple raff sighed "re-booting that system is gonna be a pain, it hasn't been updated in....a long time..."
Groaning at the thought of having to put in extra hours work just to bring the systems up to his (stupidly high & picky) standards.
"I'm going to bed; hesitate to wake me if something goes wrong"
Raising his hand in a half-hearted attempt at a good night the shaggy haired male shuffled off across the room and out the door, a light series of curse words following behind him.

((Sorry I wasn't on last night >.<' I was knackered and went to bed straight after work))  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:09 pm
((AYA!! SNUGGLES!! *hugs* ... ??? ))

"We were kidnapped by rebels."
"And they kept us locked in a room."
"I don't know how we got hurt though..."
"We just woke up in bandages..."

"We intercepted the rebel base and managed to come across them." Jian told Monica. "They were drugged in a car that was flipped. Luckily the damages are minimal."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:21 pm
Ayame-Yuura
((OOC: WAAAHHH!! LOLLY!! I'm still soooo f********* far!!! I need 1.5 million left!! DAMN YOU, CHUCHIP!! DAMN YOUR FACE TOO!! >.<"

Oh... And I think we need another timeskip. The Lianne and Shadow convo, btw... ))

((Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm still only a level 3 on alchemy... I'll save the Lianne and Shadow conversation until after the time skip. >.< ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games