Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:38 pm
Now when they see us on the streets
All they wanna do is take pics
And I'm like, okay (yeah, okay)
And when they hear us on the beat
All they wanna do is make hits
And I'm like, okay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will avoided one of the steal attempts and kept on flying towards the goals.
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 to Steal +4 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Quote:

And if you're feelin' how I'm feelin'
How the world should be: perfectly
Fire like I’m third degree, and suddenly
Shawty, we got so high
Firefly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:44 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şēงēຖth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch spotted the snitch. Grinning, he shot off after it, intending to get to it quickly.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 21 (Spotted!)
                                                  1/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: .............
                                                  OOC: Ohgod this is so late in starting and I am so sorry! I hate the start of school orz

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Wallis was up in the air observing the game. Spotting Byuch going after the snitch, he tracked down a bludger and swung, trying to aim at the seeker.

Modifiers: +8 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: 26 (Hit unless blocked!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: This game we're going to do well...
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Fifth Year Chaser
Fifteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin (2042 Game 3)

Despite dodging Mina she lost the ball to Will. It was less then ideal. Not giving up she followed after Maisie. When she couldn't get the ball, Leah attempted to steal it back.

Status : Let's see if I can do better...
                                                Company : Ravenclaws & Slytherins

OOC :
                                                Stealing / Passing: Will - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 12 (fail)
                                                AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: +5 AC, +5 Stealing, +5 Shooting
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                00 - 00

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:53 pm
Forgot to roll xd  
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Fifth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw (2042 Game 3)

Failing to hit his first target Caleb scanned the field. Spotting an incoming bludger towards Byuch, he attempted to intercept. Hopefully he'd be able to redirect it at Wallis.

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Wallis Saving: Byuch - Total Roll: 23 (saved and hit unless blocked)
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Diamond Wales

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:25 pm
Now when they see us on the streets
All they wanna do is take pics
And I'm like, okay (yeah, okay)
And when they hear us on the beat
All they wanna do is make hits
And I'm like, okay

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will finally made it to the goals and after dodging one last steal attempt took his shot for a goal.
Modifiers: +4 to Steal +4 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: 14
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Winsome Fey

And if you're feelin' how I'm feelin'
How the world should be: perfectly
Fire like I’m third degree, and suddenly
Shawty, we got so high
Firefly

Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:40 pm
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Slytherin teams
                                                                What am I doing? About to play
                                                                What am I thinking? I'd better do better this time...

Tyler watched the play on the field, trying to follow what was going on. When he spotted the goal heading his way, he tried to block it.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +9 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                Roll: --
                                                                0/0

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:42 pm
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Slytherin teams
                                                                What am I doing? About to play
                                                                What am I thinking? I'd better do better this time...

Tyler grinned as he caught it and decided to chuck it toward Kiery.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +9 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                Roll: 27
                                                                0/0

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:20 pm
]User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery wasn't thrilled when the Slytherin chaser made it to the goals, but she felt much better when Tyler successfully blocked the score attempt. Catching the ball from him, she took off towards the other end of the pitch.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - VICE CAPTAINxxx
                                                  AC: 19
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+7 to Stealing) (+5 to Scoring)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: 1/3
                                                  Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                  αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                  нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                  αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                  αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley watched as the Slytherin beater managed to block her teammate's hit and send the bludger back at him. Gripping her broom, she moved in to intercept it and hopefully send it right back at Caleb.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                  ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                  уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                  ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                  ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxRAVENCLAW BEATERxxx
                                  Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                  Mods: (+4 to Bludger Hits)
                                  Lives:

Aiming At: Caleb
                                  Final Roll 19 - HIT

xxxScorexxx
                                  00 to 00
                                  TIED

murruelecreuset

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:24 pm
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian shook his head to get back in the game. Just in time cause caleb was in trouble he tried to redirect it at wallis.

Position: beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience +1 AF1 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 (bludger) +4(score) +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:5 fail... well....

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Fifth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw (2042 Game 3)

Caleb winced as his original bludger slammed into him. Cian was unable to block the shot and he'd ended up getting hit. Just his luck too. Pushing passed the pain he took aim at Charlotte hoping to get her back.

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Charlotte Saving: ____ - Total Roll: Hit Self
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting (-1 Injury)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:30 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şēงēຖth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch sped closer to the snitch, hoping to get it.

Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 21 (Spotted!)
                                                  2/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: .............
                                                  OOC: Ohgod this is so late in starting and I am so sorry! I hate the start of school orz

- ☣ -

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:39 am
And I, I am like my mother,
But I'm like my father, too.
And I, I'll take their answers,
Paint them as something new.

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ sixth year │ pureblood

Callista went after Kiery, determined to steal back the quaffle.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll: 24 (stolen)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

And I, I'm like my mother,
But I'm like my father too.
And I, I'll build you castles,
Then I'll knock them through.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games