Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Nope. >_<

Then again, I'm not normal. .-.

nopers your not......but I'm a normal vamp and I like necks......are you on meds for your problem??

Nope. .-.

I don't seek medical attention... In large part, I guess it's a THEM issue. :I

well I see I'm not the only one **looking over shoulder** with authority issue......

I wouldn't call it an authority issue, exactly...

Plus, again, I'm usually no danger to other people, so I hide my issues well enough. .-.

**eyes glowing** well now I see you say you are usually not a danger to others....sooooo that must mean you have been a danger in the past right?? I haven't been caught so I am hiding my issue very well if I say so myself........  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:42 pm
Skyailia

hey you 2... up to your antics again i read... lmfao... just remember old hag i get to tenderize them before you get them... :::giggles:::.. or ill give them to chef when he comes back arround.. twisted

oh happy bday old hag!...lmfao

Blood Maverick

and blood bag... no pissin on my boots or eatin my "fishes" or Ill tie you in my dungeon... you hear me... oh yea no pissin on my bike or weapons either... I saw you the other day! :::giggles evilly then cracks her whip at blood:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:45 pm
MuyamiKasai
Blood Maverick

and blood bag... no pissin on my boots or eatin my "fishes" or Ill tie you in my dungeon... you hear me... oh yea no pissin on my bike or weapons either... I saw you the other day! :::giggles evilly then cracks her whip at blood:::

-purrs and then makes sounds as if laughing and stretches out on back- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD NO A HURTED FRIEND KASAI'S THINGSED!!! BLOOD PROTECTEDS FRIEND KASAI FROM BAD BOOTS!!! BOOTS BAD AND HURTED BLOOD IN BUTT AND NO BE A HURTED FRIENDS!!! BLOOD STOPS BAD BOOTS!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:05 pm
Blood Maverick
MuyamiKasai
Blood Maverick

-purrs and then makes sounds as if laughing and stretches out on back- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD NO A HURTED FRIEND KASAI'S THINGSED!!! BLOOD PROTECTEDS FRIEND KASAI FROM BAD BOOTS!!! BOOTS BAD AND HURTED BLOOD IN BUTT AND NO BE A HURTED FRIENDS!!! BLOOD STOPS BAD BOOTS!!!

:::she huffs shakin her head then tosses blood a fish::: stay outt my tank, garage and closet or I'll throw you into my dungeon blood bag... :::giggles evilly::: ya know i could get you neutered first too... twisted  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Nope. >_<

Then again, I'm not normal. .-.

nopers your not......but I'm a normal vamp and I like necks......are you on meds for your problem??

Nope. .-.

well I see I'm not the only one **looking over shoulder** with authority issue......

Plus, again, I'm usually no danger to other people, so I hide my issues well enough. .-.

**eyes glowing** well now I see you say you are usually not a danger to others....sooooo that must mean you have been a danger in the past right?? I haven't been caught so I am hiding my issue very well if I say so myself........

Er... Forget I said anything. ._____.

You're not hiding your issues, you're hiding yourself. xD From THEM.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:19 pm
Blood Maverick

MuyamiKasai

Oy! A little picking on Kay is overlooked, but don't pick on poor Blood! D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Nope. .-.

well now what has been said can't be unsaid.....so let's just say you say nothing and I will say nothing **smiling evilly** like I said I have someone who will get rid of evidence for me and he doesn't care if they are dead or alive.......and then there is my daughter she would like you for her dungeon **eyes glowing**  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:31 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Nope. .-.

well now what has been said can't be unsaid.....so let's just say you say nothing and I will say nothing **smiling evilly** like I said I have someone who will get rid of evidence for me and he doesn't care if they are dead or alive.......and then there is my daughter she would like you for her dungeon **eyes glowing**

And still, you underestimate. talk2hand

xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:32 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

MuyamiKasai

yadda yadda yadda yadd... whatever... blood will get whatever he deserves... :::giggles evilly::: besides he pissed on my bike and my boots! he just gives those poor wittle sad eyes and whimpers and gets away with everything... not gonna work on me...:::giggles evilly:::  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:36 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

MuyamiKasai

yadda yadda yadda yadd... whatever... blood will get whatever he deserves... :::giggles evilly::: besides he pissed on my bike and my boots! he just gives those poor wittle sad eyes and whimpers and gets away with everything... not gonna work on me...:::giggles evilly:::

Blood good Gryphon! D:

You be nice!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

xP

well my tank is glowing I need to take care of that then head to bed....got a busy day today.........see you around friend Kay **laughs then tips halo**  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

xP

well my tank is glowing I need to take care of that then head to bed....got a busy day today.........see you around friend Kay **laughs then tips halo**

Alright, see ya. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

MuyamiKasai

Blood good Gryphon! D:

You be nice!

hmmm... :::digs arround her trunk for dictionary:::... uhmmmm... define nice?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:52 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

MuyamiKasai

Blood good Gryphon! D:

You be nice!

Pleasant, agreeable, satisfactory, pleasant-mannered, good-natured, kind. :I  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:56 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Blood good Gryphon! D:

You be nice!

Pleasant, agreeable, satisfactory, pleasant-mannered, good-natured, kind. :I

what the ********..... :::she blinks and wants to vomit::: you gotta be on glue... just what the hell you think i am ghandi?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games