Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Number XIII

2,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:54 am
Hello There!
I just got the PM for joining this guild and i thought: why not.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:14 am
Not exactly sure how I was found but I couldn't think of a reason not to give you guys a chance. So hey everyone you now have a Hinomotto in you guild  

Kyo Hinomotto

Arius Geiza

Dapper Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:20 am
I second that, Hinomotto-san. I'm not sure how I was found either. But now you have a...uhhh...a Schezar...in your guild. Yeah...Schezars are kool...>.>... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:15 am
welcome to all the new people!!  

blackcat1333

Starsan Lonelyheart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:01 am
Hi Im Starsan, cassy, cassandra, mama cassa, um. . .Sakura, alot of things. i am a guild owner that saw this place and felt inspired to come and check it out. Since my guild os a failure, i came here to see what i can change to be better, plus, ITS FRIGGIN HILLARIOUS And clever, and fun looking, and nice. So yes, i am 19, currently trying to fill my life with alot of projects on and off gaia. Working hard, dealing with putting my cat down,a nd getting my sugar glider, enjoying Loving bliss with the man i love. Trying hard to be a good little girl i guess^^. I sing, draw, and um, love anime and lots and lots of stuff, i am a enigma in my interests, you ahve no idea. If you wna tto learn more about me, go right ahead and pm me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:35 am
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i read the funny thing at the top so i decided 2 join.

I heart ninja  

Silly Dragon Girl

Ariana_Rosewood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:12 pm
Hello! I'm Ariana, or Ari. I'm new here. I love a good discussion or polls to get gold.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:28 pm
Well, I guess I never had really just in all actuality introduced myself. I'm Kabol, of course, of the Schezar family, which currently consists of me. Yes, I spawned myself. Don't ask me how. I don't know either. I think I popped out of a hole in Gaia. Maybe.

Anyhow, I like lots of stuff, anime, manga, videogames (especially PC), teh intarwebs, Gaia, phone secks, wait, what? No, I didn't say phone secks, I said T-bone rex (norly, I did). Really good steaks you know, it's a special at my local Outback Steakhouse. Only mine. That only I know about. Regardless, lots of things I like. 3nodding

I'm also crazy, weird, nice, funny (sometimes), affectionate, foolish, stupid, smart, witty (notrly), original (know that little backwards apostrophe type thing, that no one uses? ` Yeah, that right there, I invented that, norly, I did), bitchy, emo, and random. wahmbulance emo

User Image

^My motto^ (orly? notrly, maybe, pssh talk2hand )

But yeah, I've been with Gaia for a few years now, and I like to lurk around the forums, make gold, play games, chat, roleplay, be funny, attract attention (but not in a negative way), and overall have a fun time. I also like to get stuff to make new looks for my avi. Like my current? It's called "Young Summoner". My idea 4laugh I'm so proud heart Donate to me exclaim (norly, plz ^^) domokun I also like emotes rolleyes  

Arius Geiza

Dapper Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Broken_Heart_Music

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:43 pm
Hi! My name is daniel_radcliffe_luvr. You can call me DRL for short. On my profile it may say that I only joined the guild in September but I have another account that I dont get on any more. I am a huge Harry Potter fan! I love the series. HARRY POTTER ROCKS!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:12 pm
Yeah. I was invited here by Dr. Awkward and I know Briaa and Bobby! At The Postoffice.......

Claire! At The Postoffice

Lady Brakefall

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:18 pm
Hey all i'm Lady Brakefall mawahaha!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:31 pm
Welcome to the giant extended family, everybody~!  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

kjaydeck3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:09 am
Hi!

This is great! I'm all about this randomness, and what better way than a random invite to initiate.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:07 am
5 gold pieces to join? Do I get icecream? biggrin  

Benimaru Tetsuoni

chokie_0809

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:03 am
hi! im chokie.. female.. and thats it! biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games