Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:30 pm
Himeko walked around. She looked bored and tired. She scanned around, trying to see any fmilar faces. No luck... She sighed in depression and sat under a tree.
I wonder if my brother will come.." she said to herself. she smiled at the fact.
Her brother wasnt her real brother, but her adopted brother. But the odd thing was, the looked alike, talkedalike, and their birthdays where baically the exact same! the only differnce was, thier eye color. She had regualr brown eyes, while he brother had a buetiful green. And he had brown hair!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:55 pm
angel_eyes200
NAT3 N0L!D0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
RACY T3N0NAJ!R!A K3NGAM!N3

User Image
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

|| • Out/Of/Caramel: Wow, What'd i miss? been out in Disneyland. ;D • ||

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:49 pm
angel_eyes200
angel_eyes200
|| • Out/Of/Caramel: Wow, What'd i miss? been out in Disneyland. ;D • ||

{well negi is now my new female char that no one knows besides shiro and her name is Nagishy her pic is my sig and Shiro has a cruse on Isa}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:19 pm
NAT3 N0L!D0
User Image

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

|| • Out.Of.Caramel: Im totally changing nate's look... • ||
Nate went around looking for Himeko as he departed from his two female friends. As he spotted her walking down a random hall. he jogged too catch up with her. "Hey, Hikemo! Hows it goin'? I lost you there for a second.." He said, finally reaching her and pointing back behind him with his thumb to nowhere in particular.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:04 pm
RACY T3N0NAJ!R!A K3NGAM!N3

User Image
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

|| • Out/Of/Caramel: Racy's and Ria's too... • ||
Ria walked around, folliwng the elder of the two females. "Racy, where we going?"
The blue girl shrugged, unable to speak with a popsicle in her mouth.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 pm
nagishy is walking around in the hallway not sure what to do anymore  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image

Shirotora

Shiro's tail wagged happily and he had a face of conten with his eyes closed. He enjoyed and will always enjoy he thinks before his head starts to hurt and he grasps it droping the ice bag on to the floor. He backs up starts to back up and turn away. His path is cut short by a wall that he backs up into and slides down. "I-it...hurt...lot"
The voice from earlier returns and tries to get him to kill Negi and Isa; Shiro fights it back the best he can wanting to save them and his mother.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:46 pm
red 14 the sniper
User Image

Shirotora

Shiro's tail wagged happily and he had a face of conten with his eyes closed. He enjoyed and will always enjoy he thinks before his head starts to hurt and he grasps it droping the ice bag on to the floor. He backs up starts to back up and turn away. His path is cut short by a wall that he backs up into and slides down. "I-it...hurt...lot"
The voice from earlier returns and tries to get him to kill Negi and Isa; Shiro fights it back the best he can wanting to save them and his mother.

((the voice wants him to kill negi or nagishy which?))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:16 pm
((wow i forgot about this character I can't even remember what plot I had for her XDD))

~~~RAKSHA MASON

Raksha eventually got tired of wandering around campus. She became weary and a bit bored-never a good combination fr her.
Her stomach grumbled telling her she needed to eat something soon.
Seeing only one solution that could solve all her problems she went on a bit of a klepto spell. Breaking and entering(and then leaving) kept her busy and she could get food. She broke into random windows(rooms) finding snacks she may like (chips chocolates candy,, anything that she could stuff in her bag. Though she had to admit chocolates were her favorite, she always managed to steal some)
Once she was done she started eating some of it, leaning against a tree and leafing trough her sketchbook.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:42 pm
((wow Jez. e glad I remember..srta XD.
Ok so..can I post just a pic of my character like everyone else seems to do or do I need to post a bio/profile?))  

BlaisexHarman

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:44 pm
(( um idk...o-o sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 pm
[[ @Jez: you know there a cafeteria in the campus..right?
@Blaise: didnt you read the first page? Your accepted as long as you post a bio, so, yes. you do. :3 ]]  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:52 pm
angel_eyes200
NAT3 N0L!D0
User Image

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Nate went around looking for Himeko as he departed from his two female friends. As he spotted her walking down a random hall. he jogged too catch up with her. "Hey, Hikemo! Hows it goin'? I lost you there for a second.." He said, finally reaching her and pointing back behind him with his thumb to nowhere in particular.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Himeko looked at Nate and smiled alittle. "Oh, how cute!" she said looking back at him. She smiled widely, happy that he was looking for her. "So, why were you looking for me? You must've been busy with other people..." she crossed her arms against her chest. "Dont you have two girls to be with?" she smiled and rocked on her heels.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm
{{wow did this place die again?}}  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:42 pm
NAT3 H0LLAND
User Image

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

He shrugged and dug his hands into his pockets. "youre more entertaining." he cooed gently, smiling in his usually flirtatious ways.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games