Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:56 pm
Himeko laughed slightly and crossed her arms. "Ah, is that so? Well, Nate, thats very good to know." she purred out as she placed a hand on his chest. "So, want to go get something to eat? My treat!" Himeko chimed out. "Oh, and call me Hime ook?" she smiled and begane to walk.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 pm
The white hair that was rooted to the boy's scalp bobbed as Nate nodded willingly. "Okay, Hime, What're ya hungry for?" he asked, walking along with her, partially tesing out her new nickname. After his tiny blushed died away, he smiled, espescially after the new girl had attempted to flirt with him. He knew where this as going, and he had no problem with it. None at all...
Though Nate was eager to tease her, knowing exactly how to make her blush as she did he, he held back, wanting to see how far she would go before she caved into temptation or dare.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:38 am
Himeko thought. She really didn;t know what she wanted, so she threw out ideas. "Italian? Greek food maybe? I'm not very familiar with the restruants. And we have all do, so maybe you can take me around?" she asked smiling. She looked at him and smiled wider. She wrapped her arm around his got her purse, making sure she had the money. once she saw she did she waited for his reply on what he wanted to do.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:53 pm
The boy shrugged and nodded, looking down at the shorter of the two characters, walking out of the school building. "Sure, ill drive. just dont give me alcohol...yet" he warned, slightly joking, opening a car door for the little lady then walking over to the other side behind the steering wheel. He drove them over to his favorite Itallian resuraunt and smiled, hopping out and openning Hime's door once again.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Himeko
Himeko giggled at the joke and shook her head. "Oh, of course not!" she said sarcasticly, simply playing along. She smiled when he opened the door for her and she got in. She was happy the car ride wasnt to long. She didn't like being in cars. She smiled wide when he got out and opened the door for her again. She stood up and streatched her back.
"So, is this any place good?" she asked, starring at the sign. "I havnt eating Italian in a while!" she said happily.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:02 am
"Sure, the pizza and pastas great here. But if you're looking for ice cream this place'll kill you. They're not good with ice-cream at all..." Nate explained as he took her into the building of italian copy. As the two walked into the restaurant a fancy looking waiter led on to a table for two. The waiter then handed two menus and left Nate and Hime a little appeatizer of bread and butter. "So whaddya think so far?" Nate asked as he nibbled on a peice of pastry.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Himeko coudnt help but let out the one giggle she hated. She covered her mouth and blushed slightly. "Haha, ahh, sorry about that. When I get, umm, nervous, my gigle gets reall, annoying." she said shyly, her face turng red slightly. She shook her head and flicked a strad of hir behind her, "Anyways, so, no ice cream then. ok, sounds good! Oh, I also really like it. Its looks like it would have great food. " she poked at the little pastry in front of them and took a small bit out of one.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 pm
iiNaughty Neko
Himeko coudnt help but let out the one giggle she hated. She covered her mouth and blushed slightly. "Haha, ahh, sorry about that. When I get, umm, nervous, my gigle gets reall, annoying." she said shyly, her face turng red slightly. She shook her head and flicked a strad of hir behind her, "Anyways, so, no ice cream then. ok, sounds good! Oh, I also really like it. Its looks like it would have great food. " she poked at the little pastry in front of them and took a small bit out of one.

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kiitsune77

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:55 pm
1:Name: Shiro
2:Age: 16
3:Year:[we have a total of 8 years, so no "senior" or "junior"] 7
4 razz owers:[no godmoding] Quick move ment speeds, like a cat. Can jump high, like a cat.
5:Bio:[older menbers dont need it] I normal Neko, that had to trancefer to the school because her parents thought it would be better for her to be with other Nekos. Her life is normal...other then having ears and a tail to hide around other "normal" people. She has many likes, and very few dislikes. She's shy at first, and blushes a lot when nervous. Not good with directions.
6:Classes: [note we only have three with many diciplines:Magic/Fighting and Casual] Fighting, Casual.
7 razz ic: User Image
Thats kind of her clothes, other then the patterns on them. She has white ears and a tail. Mainly for the hair and ears...
8:user Kiitsune77
I'm not sure if I did that right... sweatdrop

Shiro walks in ears twitching back and forth, tail swaying. she looks around confused. This place is bigger then I thought...how am I supposed to find my classes?... she thinks with a sigh. She takes a few steps forward and triwls around.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:32 pm
"Cool," Nate grinned slightly, yet giving her that charming smile he used occasionally. "I like your laugh, its..cute." he said, biting into the bread after finding the right word to compliment and flatter the girl.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:37 pm
Himeko looked at him and smiled, "Well, thanks then.." she said happily, feeling the blush crawl over her again. "You know, you very attrective..." Himeko stated to him. She took a bite out of the bread and looked at the restruant then back at him. "But I mean, like, super attractive...for a human..." she said playfully, crossing her legs under the table.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:50 pm
Shiro walks in ears twitching back and forth, tail swaying. she looks around confused. This place is bigger then I thought...how am I supposed to find my classes?... she thinks with a sigh. She takes a few steps forward and triwls around. "nagishy goes up to her and says "hi"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Kiitsune77

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:53 pm
Shiro turns around and looks at nagishy. "Hello! how do you do?" she said bowing her head slighly. "I'm looking for my class...or the dorms...or...well! Any thing really!" She looked at nagishy expectantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:09 pm
Nate smiled, filling with a sly pride. "Yeah, i know im hot.." He grinned and leaned back and hung one arm around the back on his chair. "You aint too bad yourself.." He purred slightly, leaning back intot he table, eyeing her charmingly.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games