Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 pm
Actually, Psyzapp is fine. I'm sure you saw the construction. We're expanding, putting in a spa & Asian restaurant. Karrie will be our executive chef of the Jade Dragon. She's also moved Dougherty in on a permanent basis.

Oh, and a while back, there was a mess in the warehouse district, and all of Big Paulie's gang was wiped out. Terrible the way they all died.....*she sips her drink as she remembers hearing about the massacre*

Oh, yeah, we've also recruited damecharlie as our newest MW lady too.....just did that last night! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:20 pm
*Watches Tes move to the espresso machine and attempt to make his drinks, tries not to giggle*

*Finds Velcore and hops over to nuzzle*

*Turns hearing the woman ask about Psyzapp and then address her.* Oh Hi, Icy? That is quite fine... Looks like you were well missed. *Head spinning with questions*  

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:20 pm
*hears Icy mention dessert* Oh, that's right, I forgot! I'll be right back! *quickly walks out of the bar*

*looks up when Karrie leaves but decides to stay and play with the grunny*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:27 pm
*as she listens to Katana, she's taken aback by all that's been going on since she's been gone. Wow, it's like I wasn't even a part of the MW and now there's a new recruit? Possibly a replacement? I mean, who could blame them? I've been gone for months and someone had to fill the position. Does that mean I'll have to give up my place? I can't get my apartment back!

Head reeling with questions, she grabs the bar counter, trying to absorb as much of this as possible. Then, the part of Big Paulie and his gang being wiped out and Dougherty moving in permanently finally sinks in. Forgetting again, she downs her drink and pours another, wincing as the amber liquid burns its way down her throat*

Um....wow. You guys have certainly been busy. I hope everything turns out fine.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:33 pm
::The MW door opens from the outside as Maune walks in and set of handsome outfit as he holds the door open for Lilith::  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:34 pm
You hope everything turns out fine? You sound like you're planning on leaving again....*she narrows her eyes at Icy* You do realize the amount of work that's going to be involved with this expansion, don't you? Psyzapp made me co-manager, and frankly, I'm probably going to need someone to help me out as well. I suppose you're going to just run off again, and not let anyone know where you're going, or even ask for help, whether or not you think you need it?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:38 pm

*Listening to all that is being said while watching the grunny play with Velcore. Questions piled upon questions and even if she was having trouble placing each pit into the proper place, glancing up she noticed Icy seemed to be struggling with it as well.

Turns to see Karrie exit and Maune enter with Lilith. Downs her drink and makes another trying to blot out the spinning*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:39 pm
Maune
::The MW door opens from the outside as Maune walks in and set of handsome outfit as he holds the door open for Lilith::

*Lilith walks through the open door.* Thank you...* She smiles at him and looks around*  

Lilith Amaranth

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:40 pm
*enters the main area from the office with a smile and wave*
Vendui' riluss~

*glancing around to see who all is there, he's shocked to find Icy standing by the counter*
Gi ussta! Gi ussta! This is certainly a surprise~

*picks up the second steamer Tes made as he walks by and gives Icy a brief hug* I cannot believe I did not notice your return. Have you been to your quarters yet? I was sure I would have heard you.

*realizes her and Katana are talking and steps back, feeling a bit embarrassed* Gi ussta~ Please forgive me. I did not mean to intrude sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:40 pm
*looks at Katana for a long time and then off and down to the side.

I love my sister, but it's not like they need me. Hell, they've gotten along fine without me obviously. Plus they have a new recruit so the ranks aren't diminished. There's no way I can catch up nor say I fit in anymore. There's no place for me here. I have no choice but to leave.

Looking back up, she shakes her head and chuckles, feeling the rush of the two drinks and feeling like a featherweight*

Who said anything about leaving? I just got back and you're already pushing me out the door? Good grief woman, had I known I would've just stayed at the clinic. wink

*grabs head and and closes eyes*

Whew! I think I drank those a little too fast. Should've taken it slow. I need to sit down.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 2, 3, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:43 pm
*sits down at a table near the espresso machine and sips his steamer, wondering if Karrie left to retrieve some pastries*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*enters the main area from the office with a smile and wave*
Vendui' riluss~

*glancing around to see who all is there, he's shocked to find Icy standing by the counter*
Gi ussta! Gi ussta! This is certainly a surprise~

*picks up the second steamer Tes made as he walks by and gives Icy a brief hug* I cannot believe I did not notice your return. Have you been to your quarters yet? I was sure I would have heard you.

*realizes her and Katana are talking and steps back, feeling a bit embarrassed* Gi ussta~ Please forgive me. I did not mean to intrude sweatdrop

{{sorry! forgot to preview}}

*while trying to hold her liquor, she's hugged by Ryzan and smiles rather widely, hugging him back*

Ryzan! How are you hon? I was going to stop by your quarters earlier but didn't know if you'd be up or not. Yes, I've been to my place but it's a mess. I'm afraid they don't make vacuums large enough for the dust rabbits I have! stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:45 pm
*walks back in carrying a large cake and sets it on the bar* I'm glad I decided to make a big cake. There are more people here now than I expected. *removes the cover to show the writing on the cake that says Happy Birthday Katana*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:48 pm
::Maune gives a nod towards Lilith as he looks at everyone:: Hello everyone and good evening. ::Maune walks behind the bar as he starts to clean the glasses::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:48 pm
*as Icy is talking to Ryzan, Karrie comes back in with a very large box. Grinning, she knows that it's something yummy. As soon as he opens the box and she sees the writing on the cake, she mentally kicks herself and looks up at Katana with wide eyes*

eek Oh.Em.Gee. How in the hell did I forget?! Katana! I'm so sorry!!! gonk

*moves past Ryzan and rushes around the bar, hugging Katana tightly*

Some sister I am. Can you ever forgive me? cry  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games