Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 pm
*Lilith walks over to Iggies table. * Hello, I am doing fine...but...seems like I picked the wrong night. A lot of stuff going on. May I sit here?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 pm
*before she could even think to reach for a piece of cake, she's tackleglomped by a sobbing dame. Hitting the floor with an "oomph", she's stunned and takes a few before recovering and returning dames hug.

Smiling, she strokes dames hair and chuckles*

Well, I do believe you missed me hon! How's my damey doing? Word is you're an official MW Lady now. Good for you.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 pm
*giggles and blushes slightly*
Nau nau nau. It seems such "issues" have been resolved~

*as Dame is clinging to her, he leans over and whispers to Icy*
Mzilt has happened in your absence and I alone could "talk your ear off", as they say. These things can be discussed at a later time when you have the chance~ I would not want to take you away from all those who wish to speak with you.

*takes his steamer and a slice of cake over to the table Tes is at and sits next to him, nuzzling his cheek and giving Icy a wink before having a bite*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:26 pm
::Maune smiles as he notices Lilith's drink getting low as he quickly makes another and walks over and hands it to her::

There you are Lilith another clear soda with the touch of lemon. Care for a drink Iggies?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 pm
*glances over at Dame and smiles, then looks up at Maune* Maune, could I get a coke, please?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:28 pm

*Gets up to find a piece of cake to share with the critters. Turning back to Lilith smiles*
Of course you can sit with me, as long as you don't mind a grunny and Velcore joining us.

*Sees Dame enter and greet Icy. Stifles a stab of heart broken sob and busy herself splitting the cake for grunny and Velcore to share.*

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:28 pm
*figuring everyone is too busy with their own affairs to notice, he doesn't bother pulling away when Ryzan nuzzles him. He takes a sip of his steamer to help wash down the cake, then looks at the cup a little disappointed*
If I had known there would be cake, I would have made this vanilla instead of caramel...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:29 pm
*Smiles at Maune as she takes the glass.* Thank you, Maune. *Hands him the empy glass*  

Lilith Amaranth

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:30 pm
Maune
::Maune smiles as he notices Lilith's drink getting low as he quickly makes another and walks over and hands it to her::

There you are Lilith another clear soda with the touch of lemon. Care for a drink Iggies?

*Trying to hide her sudden sadness looks up at Maune and smiles*
Thank you hun.. I'm just mixing what ever I find, but sure. I'll take what ever you wish to mix up

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*giggles and blushes slightly*
Nau nau nau. It seems such "issues" have been resolved~

*as Dame is clinging to her, he leans over and whispers to Icy*
Mzilt has happened in your absence and I alone could "talk your ear off", as they say. These things can be discussed at a later time when you have the chance~ I would not want to take you away from all those who wish to speak with you.

*takes his steamer and a slice of cake over to the table Tes is at and sits next to him, nuzzling his cheek and giving Icy a wink before having a bite*

*looks at Ryzan quizzically as he speaks, glad to know such issues have been resolved but more interested as to what is causing such a blush in his cheeks. Still comforting dame, she looks back up to see Ryzan take a seat next to TES and nuzzle his cheek with a wink.

Shaking her head, she moves to stand, helping dame up and taking a seat at the bar, grabbing her piece of cake and glancing back at Ryzan and TES, wondering what the hell is going on, and why TES hadn't moved from such a display by him*

eek confused

EDITED  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:34 pm
*notices iggies is upset and stares at Karrie*

Hmm? *looks around the room and sees iggies trying not to let anyone know she's upset. Moves over to her table* iggies, are you all right?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:36 pm
@Karrie: Alright Karrie

::Maune gave a nod to Lilith and Iggies as he walks behind the bar again with Liliths empty glass and puts it in the sink and starts to mix Karrie a coke as he walks over and hands it to him::

::Maune then starts to to mix Iggies up a drink adds some ginger ale to it, a cherry, some vodka and a touch of rum to it and walks over and hands it to Iggies:: There you are Iggies.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:39 pm

*A slight blush rises when Karrie notices she is upset, but tries to down play it.*

I'm ok, thank you. I guess its just trying to find my place around old friends being reunited. I'm sure I will find my place soon. The cake is very good.

*Fidgets a little and takes a bite from grunny's share of the cake while trying to stuff the turmoil deeper*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:40 pm
*tries his steamer with the cake*
The caramel seems just fine to me.

*looks over at Katana*
Why is it this cake is red? I do not believe I have ever seen such a thing sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:41 pm
Ryzan, it's red because of the food coloring added to it. Tasty cake, isn't it? *stands up, stretches and gives Icy a hug* It's good to see you again, don't run off anymore, OK? *she goes behind the bar and puts her glass in the sink* I think I'm gonna head downstairs now...it's been a long day. Thanks for sharing my birthday with me everyone! *she smiles at the group and then heads to her quarters*

((edited...I really gotta start using preview xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games