Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 pm
Lilith looking at Iggies puts her glass down. Puts her hand on Iggies says "You seem a litttle upset, sad, do you want to be alone? Or do you want chat? I'm all ears and don;t know anyone!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 pm
How are you, Icy? Are you feeling better? -sits beside her, smiling over quickly at Karrie and iggs- We were so worried... cry  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:46 pm
It is mzilst bronretla~ 4laugh *waves as Katana exits* Plynn kyon~ Loff'ta nos'tangi~ 4laugh

*looks down at the cake and wonders why it would be colored red* sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:48 pm

*Smiles at Maune and takes a sip* That is very good Maune, thank you. I might have to find out how you made it sometime

*Looks to Lilith, still trying to hide she is upset. Who would understand how hard it is to see Icy and Dame being that close? I'm just being stupid, thats all*

THank you Lilith, I think I'm just feeling a little out of place, you how it is when everyone knows everyone? I was going to ask you, have you found a place to stay yet? It took me a while before I moved in with Dame.

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:49 pm
Good night, Katana. *smiles at Dame before looking back at iggies, whispering to her* iggies, you saw Icy in Dame's bed, didn't you?

*nuzzles iggies, completely ignoring the cake*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 pm
*Rubs Velcore's head and tries to choke back the sob that want to escape and leans to examin an invisible crumb* Yes, I did... Dame said it was nothing, she was hurt....  

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 pm
damecharlie
How are you, Icy? Are you feeling better? -sits beside her, smiling over quickly at Karrie and iggs- We were so worried... cry

*hugs Katana back and winces slightly at her words, giving an absent-minded mmhmm in response*

I'm glad I got to spend part of your birthday with you hon. Take care and have a good night, okay?

*turns back to dame and smiles, moving her arm from around her shoulders*

I'm fine, just feeling a bit awkward. Feeling out of place since I've been gone so long. Everything's changing, and, and....*shrugs and plays with her cake* It's nothing. Just trying to find my groove again is all.

*finally dames last statement sinks in*

Wait, what? Who and why were you worried? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:56 pm
iggies

*Smiles at Maune and takes a sip* That is very good Maune, thank you. I might have to find out how you made it sometime

*Looks to Lilith, still trying to hide she is upset. Who would understand how hard it is to see Icy and Dame being that close? I'm just being stupid, thats all*

THank you Lilith, I think I'm just feeling a little out of place, you how it is when everyone knows everyone? I was going to ask you, have you found a place to stay yet? It took me a while before I moved in with Dame.

I know exactly how it is. I'm sitting here wanting to run out the door! lol.
Yes I have. I have an apartment at the Gensokyo it is very nice. I'm finally all unpacked. Maune was kind to help me move some boxes and furniture around. You must visit sometime I'm in B105"

Lilith Amaranth

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:59 pm
She was hurt, iggies. She would have died if Dame hadn't been taking care of her. *reaches over and puts his hand on iggies'* She and Dame were just sleeping, that's all. I stayed with them for a few days, and Icy didn't wake up at all while I was there.

*nuzzles iggies, wanting to help her feel better*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:00 pm

*Smiles up at Lilith*
I know how you feel hun. I guess in time we will know everyone.

Where is this Gensokyo? I haven't heard of it yet? And yes I will have to come see biggrin MAune is sweet like that, Im glad you had help

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:00 pm
-hisses at Icy- Why were we worried?! What the hell do you mean why were we worried? You were gone forever! I found you nearly dead! YOU WERE PRACTICALLY DYING IN MY BED! mad evil mad scream stressed -holds back frustrated angry tears- Of COURSE we were worried, Icy Reign.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:04 pm
((Not to mention, Karrie and iggies, that damey wouldn't cheat on Karrie! crying sad I thought we already had this discussion. sad sweatdrop ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:05 pm
Chef_Karrie
She was hurt, iggies. She would have died if Dame hadn't been taking care of her. *reaches over and puts his hand on iggies'* She and Dame were just sleeping, that's all. I stayed with them for a few days, and Icy didn't wake up at all while I was there.

*nuzzles iggies, wanting to help her feel better*

I know... well I kind of know... I'm just being stupid... seeing them together right now...
*Rubs her head and then rubs Velcore to thank him and sighs* I'm just being stupid *Looks down in shame and embarrassment trying not to cry* I know she is with you.... but I do still care  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 pm
eek

*looks at dame for a long minute, letting what she said sink in*

You, you found me? How did you find me? No one knew where I was b/c I didn't tell anyone! What the hell is going on? How could I be dying in your bed when I was kidnapped?

*looks around at everyone, wondering if this is a dream of sorts. Was she really awake? Was she really in the MW? How did she get free of those goons? Was she even free?

Frustrated, she stands up abruptly and backs away from dame*

I, I need some fresh air.

*runs out the bar*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games