Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 4, 3, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:07 pm
*Goes in through the backdoor to Psyzapp's quarters and heads down the stairs. Drops off his hat and jacket at the coat rack, then heads straight for their bedroom. He strips off his work clothes and slips under the covers and snuggles along side his beloved. He is so tired that he falls asleep practically as soon as his head hits the pillow.* User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:09 pm
*brow furrows at overhearing Dame and Icy's conversation, frowing a bit*
Gi ussta... *leans over and speaks quietly to Tes so as not to let them know he heard them* It seems that Icy has been through quite an ordeal.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:10 pm
iggies

*Smiles up at Lilith*
I know how you feel hun. I guess in time we will know everyone.

Where is this Gensokyo? I haven't heard of it yet? And yes I will have to come see biggrin MAune is sweet like that, Im glad you had help

"Well it is the new name, the old name was Makai lounge and apartments. It was changed recently new ownership, I understand.
Yes Maune seems to be. I am looking forward to learning more about him. ' * Lilith starts to get up, takes her empty glass in hand*
But It is getting late for me. I'll say my goodnights to you. It was nice to see you again."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 pm
*finishes his cake and doesn't look up as he reaches for his steamer*
It's not polite to eavesdrop, R'zn.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:13 pm

*Watches Icy run from the bar... oh my.... I hope she is ok.... maybe i really read things wrong*

Oh I know the place then Lilith. I hope you get to know Maune better to wink But you have a good night and it was good seeing you again. I hope to see you soon.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:13 pm
I know you care about her, iggies. I'm not trying to push you away or anything. Dame still cares about you too. You are a very good friend. *takes a drink of his coke and sees Icy run out* Where's she going?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:14 pm
-excuses herself from the table and quickly follows Icy out- Icy! Icy, please, come back. I'm sorry to blurt it all out like that. I'm sorry I got frustrated with you. -keeps a respectable distance-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:16 pm
Chef_Karrie
I know you care about her, iggies. I'm not trying to push you away or anything. Dame still cares about you too. You are a very good friend. *takes a drink of his coke and sees Icy run out* Where's she going?

*Takes Karries hand and smiles* Thank you. You are a good friend, to us both. I'm glad Dame has you in her life, I'm glad I have gotten to know you too. I have no idea where she is going... She doesn't look ok

iggies

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles at Tes*
-You- are giving -me- a lecture on etiquette? Jivvin! Jivvin~! blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:20 pm
*squeezes iggies' hand* I'm glad I've gotten to know you too. *pauses glancing down at Velcore* I think Velcore is too. She has missed a lot since she's been gone... Maybe she just needs some time to sort it all out.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:21 pm
*Lilith leaves the table walks over to the bar, hands Maune her empty glass* "Here you go Maune. It's late I'm going home. Call me.... I did invite you for dinner and a movie. You made dinner, which was really good. So I owe you a movie." *She gives him a smile and walks out the door.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:22 pm
::Maune stood behind the bar watching every thing going on all at once he smiled hearing Iggies and Lilith talking::

Edit:; ::Smiles at Lilith as he takes the glass and gives a wink as he watches Lilith start to leave::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:23 pm
*runs down the street blindly, not hearing dame behind her with all that's going on inside her head. Confused, she wanders aimlessly about, trying to figure out at what point did she lose consciousness during her torture and when she woke up in the clinic.

Am I hallucinating? Is this all hysteria? Am I dreaming that I'm free when I'm still unconscious? What the hell is going on? How could I not wonder before about my rescuing?

Unknowingly passes by Showa's apartment complex*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:25 pm
-follows Icy, calling out loudly- ICY! ICY! Are you with us?! Are you here?!  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:30 pm

*Rubs Velcore's head and offers him the cake still untouched and squeezes Karrie's hand back* Velcore is a good Dragon and friend too. I know my critters have take to him like I have never seen before. I think I can understand what's she's feeling, on some level. Its hard to figure out what's happened... when everyone know more than you do about your life...

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games