Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 am
-notices what Ryzan is talking about and nods- Perhaps we can tidy up a bit while she rests? -having been in the room before for the sleepover, she leads Icy to her bed, gently pushes her to sit on it and takes her shoes off, putting them to the side. she then turns down Icy's covers and helps her into bed, taking off any other accessories that would hinder or hurt her rest and placing them on a bedside table- Good night, lovey. -tucks her in and sees that she is slowly dozing off. turns off the light and comes back out of the bedroom, looking at the boys-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 am
*looks around the room* Wow, seems like there's a lot more space down here than upstairs. I'm sure Icy would like it if we cleaned up a bit.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:35 am
That is something I am not entirely certain about. If what she needs is rest and solitude, then having others lingering about her quarters would not be the best. She may also have personal effects laying about that she does not want others to tamper with without her supervision. While I know your intentions are good for wanting to help by cleaning, perhaps it is something better left for another time and circumstance.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:41 am
*frowns* That's true... Maybe we should go, and offer to help later on.

*stares at the cake, not wanting to leave iggies to get it*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:42 am
-laughs quietly- Perhaps we can just dust off the alcohol bottles then! wink blaugh You know how she loves that Hennessy! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:45 am
*points his fork at Velcore threateningly despite it being made of plastic and thus not actually very threatening*
Stay away from that cake! scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:47 am
*giggles* We could just as well leave her brand new bottles from upstairs without disturbing anything  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:50 am
*laughs quietly* I think new bottles is a better idea. I'm sure there's plently upstairs, since she hasn't been here to drink it.

*tilts his head to the side like he doesn't understand Tes*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 am
*starts gathering up all the cake slices and taking them behind the bar, keeping a wary eye on Velcore as he does so*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:57 am
stressed I was kidding, boys. Now shoo. -waves them out- I am going to write her a quick note and then I shall be upstairs. -spies a notepad in the kitchen on the fridge and walks over to it, tearing off a piece and grabbing a pen. Scribbles the note and quietly pads back into Icy's bedroom, placing it on top of her personal affects on the bedside table then goes out of the bedroom, out of the room and into the hall. Locks the door behind her and slips the key back under the door, pushing it as far as she can, praying Icy will notice it- Ya'll ready to go back upstairs?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:00 am
I'm ready. *puts his arm around Dame's shoulders and yawns* I should probably go home soon, though.

*looks disappointed at the cake moving further away*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:01 am
Note dame
Icy,

I hope this note finds you well-rested, hon. ^_^ Warm wishes aside, we need to chat, as soon as is convenient to you. There is much to be told.

love you tons,
damey.

p.s. I am locking your door from the outside and am then going to try and push the key back in under the door. Please look for it on your carpet somewhere near the door... sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:03 am
-smiles at Karrie and ropes her arm about his waist- You do look tired, love. Thanks for helping. -looks around Karrie to Ryzan- You too, Ryzan. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:04 am
*takes a few steps back as Dame comes out of the room to allow her more space*
I do hope she is well. Jabbress would be mzilst upset if she were to have returned and just as quickly fell ill.

*begins making his way back upstairs*
Do either of you know if Icy has yet visited with jabbress?

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:08 am
*digs around in drawers and cabinets until he finds a roll of plastic wrap. He wraps up all the slices, then closes the box that holds the rest of the cake* I wonder if I should put this in the fridge...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games