Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:16 am
I dunno, Ryzan...I...I didn't really get to talk to her before she...walked out... cry  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:16 am
I don't know. I didn't see her until this evening, so I don't know how long she's been here. *hugs Dame and starts following Ryzan upstairs*

*watches Tes closely*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:23 am
I will be sure to inform jabbress of Icy's return, then... if she has not already been informed. Though her condition may not be at its best at the moment, I am sure jabbress would be relieved to know she was at least well enough to visit for a moment.

*walks back up the stairs and through the office into the main bar, giggling as he sees Tes surrounded by cake*
Leave some for the others, dear Quortek~ wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:25 am
tch... tell that to the dragon. stressed *glares at Velcore* I saw how you were looking at this cake mad  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:28 am
- rofl at the sight of Tes surrounded by cake- Goodness Tes! Do leave some for the rest of us! Like me! -grabs a slice to go, opening it and taking a bite as she does- Oh yay! Red Velvet! One of my faves. -nestles back up to Karrie- You going home for the night?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 am
*looks at Tes innocently*

*laughs* Velcore will steal food if you let him... *yawns* Yeah. You can join me if you want to. *leans down and kisses Dame*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:31 am
*shakes his head at Tes* If you insist rolleyes

*looks over at Velcore and shakes his finger at him*
Jaseve creol ihk wer lyriki~

*turns to Karrie*
Is your dragon capable of speech? I do not believe I have heard him say anything.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:34 am
Gladly. -laughs as she notices Karrie has icing on his lips from hers- Honey, you didn't give me time to clean before kissing me! -kisses him and gets it off- There! All better! ^_^ -stifles her own yawn- Oh goodness, I guess I should be heading off too. -eats more cake while waiting for Karrie and Velcore- Night Tes! Night Ryzan! -waves-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:35 am
This isn't going to get all dry and hard if I put it in the fridge, is it? *points at the cake*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:36 am
*waves at Dame*
Plynn kyon, fair Dame~ 4laugh

Ryzan Vixtul

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:39 am
*chirps and tilts his head towards Ryzan*

No, he doesn't talk... that I know of. He seems to understand what's said to him, though. The cake should be fine in the fridge as long as it's covered. *smiles at Dame* Let's get going, then. Night Ryzan. Night Tes. *puts his arm around Dame's shoulders and leaves MW with her*

*watches Ryzan for a moment before following Karrie and Dame*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:46 am
Plynn kyon, Chef Karrie~ *waves to him and smiles at Velcore*
Wux clax doege lae algbo, darastrix. *waves*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:49 am
*groans and rubs his forehead as he starts loading the cake slices into the fridge*
That dragon probably doesn't even understand the language, Ry.... or anyone else around here for that matter stare

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:51 am
I was simply telling him to plynn kyon in his own language, rilu'oh... if he had not learned to speak, I suppose he may not have learned Draconic, especially if he has only been around rivven...  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:54 am
Thus making your entire use of it absolutely pointless stare
*leaves out a slice for himself and closes the refrigerator door*
Just because you know the language doesn't mean you have to go around using it all the time.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games