Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:50 pm
Russia-tan
((Pffffft, it's fine. xD Also! I'm going to switch to Switzy instead. I wanna play zOMG in the bg, and I can, now that they added the quality option. XDDD

And they have, haven't they? >>))

(Yeah I do believe they have you can choose the quality now so that the lag isnt so bad >.< ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:54 pm
Hello again, Roderich. :) What beautiful flowers..  

Hungary-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:54 pm
...AH, yes, I remember it now......

....Greetings Brother- Mr. Austria- Miss Hungary- Everyone else.....

*Looks at the roses and smiles.*

...Those remind me of Mr. Lithuania..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:58 pm
-He paused and looked over his shoulder to Swiss as he began to trim the stems of the roses- Ah, they are for Elizabeth's Birthday tomorrow, which she wasn't supposed to see them, but now that she is here I suppose it can't be helped. -Roderich said softly before looking over to Hungary- I am glad you like them, I was going to have the gardner do it, but Ludwig insists I do more things for myself lately.  

Austria-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:58 pm
Switzerland blinks and bows curtly to Belarus. "Tag."

He stares at the flowers for a second more. "Yes, yes, but what are they for?" he asks, patience wearing thin.

((EDIT: Ack! Too slow of a typer am I! Disregard his question! XD; ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:04 pm
Upon hearing it was Hungary's birthday tomorrow, Switzerland turns his head away in thought.

He turns on his heels to look at Hungary. "Miss, what is one thing you like?" he asks, as politely as possible for him.

Meaning, it came out steely cold.

((I love making him such an ice crotch. XDDD
D: *tends to my sister real quick* She fell off her push scooter. ;o; ))  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:04 pm
Belarus sits down and puts her elbows on her knee with her hands to her face and begins to daydream. "...So white and pure....you think so, Mr. Switzerland..? ..Happy Birthday, Miss Hungary.."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:07 pm
Belarus: Oh! Miss Natalya, you're back to normal? That's good! ..thank you..!

Austria: F-for me..? ^///^ You're too kind, Roderich~ ♥

Switz: Aah, um.. if you could pose for me--?! don't you have.. those delicious chocolates?

(Skizzors, language-master extraordinaire, briefly wondering why on earth Vash was playing tag-you're-it with Natalya..)  

Hungary-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:08 pm
Switzerland looks over his shoulder at Belarus, blinking. "Er...I guess. I think lilies of the valley may be more pure than roses, though." he says, closing his eyes in thought.

He opens them again and looks to Hungary. "Well, yes, but my chocolates aren't worth being presents...are they?" he blinks, surprised at the thought.

((No, not because my name is Lily. Lilies of the valley are found all over Liechtenstein, so of course he'd be more particular to them.
EDIT: ASDFGHJKLLL ILU SKIZZ XDDDD))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:13 pm
((This just registered-- Is your sister ok? EDIT:: LOL Hungary, LOL))

Belarus closes her eyes and sighed. "...Oh, yes Mr. Switzerland.....your chocolate is worth being a presents...so sweet..."

Eam Adair

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:15 pm
Of course chocolate is worth being a present..! *very very serious* Anything's a good present as long as it's sincere, right? ♥

(He'd probably tag people by shooting them. It'd be a bloodbath.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:15 pm
Switzerland blushes and scratches the back of his head. "Eh...they're not...that great..." he says, looking away again.

((Yeah, she's back on the couch texting her friend, so I'm assuming she can't even feel it anymore. XDDD

OOC!Switz: *BANG* TAG YOU'RE IT :'D *hands dead Hungary the gun* Your turn!))  

Mukuro-kun

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:17 pm
Thank you Ms. Belarus, and you too Elizabeth. I am happy at least you ladies like roses...-he smiled and continued to trim them, getting a few thornes that pricked his fingers now and then, but he didn't mind it.- Ah, there we go...now I need a vase...>.>......<.<......Um...where could I find one?

((Awww poor sister Lily TT.TT At least she had you to pick her back up.

Oh and randomly...I think Russia and Swiss just had a conspiricy in my tank >.< The arrow fish (Ivan) and the Cuttlefish (Vash) are the only two alive...all 4 of my goldfish (Roderich, Elizabeth, Ludwig and America) All died D8 What did you do!?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:19 pm
*Daydream daydream* "......Yes, yes.....almost as great as Mr. Lithuania and Brother.." *Daydream daydream*

((ah, it's good to hear that!!))  

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:22 pm
((I did nothing, Austria! >:l
Though, that does remind me of the mice in Biology...I named my mouse, a gray, red eyed one, Ivan. He attacked and ate all the others after the humans went home. ;D

And my sister's fine~ I got her a band aid or two, and now she's texting her friend like mad while watching TV.))

Switzerland scoffs. "I never said I didn't like them....just that I like lilies more." he says to Austria, rolling his eyes slightly.

He sits down next to Belarus on the couch, thinking of what to get Hungary for her birthday.

((Also, Bela~ What're you daydreaming about~? XDD))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games