Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ♜ FORUM GAMES - Top notch endless fun!
What would you do if you woke up with the Avi above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 417 418 419 420 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:57 am
Let's see... I'm feeling nice right now, so I'd simply give 'em ten buck then throw 'em out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:00 am
jaxcam
Let's see... I'm feeling nice right now, so I'd simply give 'em ten buck then throw 'em out the window.

I'd sic the evil monkey on her!!!!! twisted User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Hawk The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:01 am
Bonded by randomness. We stand beneath the cusp of true friendship. Surely we are not merely casual companions of the internet but more friends that we can stand by in times of trouble. Problems come and go and yet the randomness guild makes them pass by so gently. A light hearted look at life is what everyone needs to experience .It dull all of the pains that the world throws at us. The weight on my shoulders has been lifted. How bout all of you?

and that was dr.hawks random a** speech.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:02 am
Nighthawk656
Bonded by randomness. We stand beneath the cusp of true friendship. Surely we are not merely casual companions of the internet but more friends that we can stand by in times of trouble. Problems come and go and yet the randomness guild makes them pass by so gently. A light hearted look at life is what everyone needs to experience .It dull all of the pains that the world throws at us. The weight on my shoulders has been lifted. How bout all of you?

whoa......that was deep, man. VERY deep.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Jung Min Hee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:04 am
poke  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 pm
vader-lifer14
Nighthawk656

DEEP enough for your face!!!

Yeh i have my moments of inspiration....then again there are times like this.  

Hawk The Wise

Shimmering Cupcake

Lavish Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:04 pm
o-o;

Steal all the blankets from them ;D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:04 pm
Nighthawk656
vader-lifer14
Nighthawk656

do I have 2 get the monkey?  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Hawk The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 pm
vader-lifer14
Nighthawk656
vader-lifer14
Nighthawk656

Do i have to get my monkey repellent?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:17 pm
Nighthawk656
vader-lifer14
Nighthawk656
vader-lifer14
Nighthawk656

Do i have to get my monkey repellent?

damn...........u win..... sad  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

gtako

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:05 pm
glares stare y are u in my bed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:06 pm
Aphrodite_angel00
glares stare y are u in my bed

it's not what it looks like! *runs out screaming*  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

The Lone Drow Drizzt

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:09 pm
eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:14 pm
Quote:
damn...........u win.....
Monkey repellent always wins

Also Vader when will you quit your sneaking into other peoples beds at night shenanigans....you really are a riot!........What you really need to do is find where there showers are  

Hawk The Wise

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:16 pm
Nighthawk656
Quote:
damn...........u win.....
Monkey repellent always wins

Also Vader when will you quit your sneaking into other peoples beds at night shenanigans....you really are a riot!........What you really need to do is find where there showers are

it's not like I want to do this!!!!! it's how this thread works!!!!!!!!!  
♜ FORUM GAMES - Top notch endless fun!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 417 418 419 420 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games