Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShuichiBadLuck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:36 pm
Hi all it is nice to meet u, im kevin and im 22 lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:14 pm
I don't rightly know if I ever introduced meself.

-deep breath-

Born in Illinois; first home in an abandoned embalming house in a cemetery.
Moved to another state.
Got spanked for refusing to eat soggy corn flakes and keeping everyone waiting before a zoo trip.
In kindergarten someone else claimed my hand outline turkey (because it was the best)and I haven't forgiven her yet.
Drew elephants to catch the boy of my dreams in 1st grade.
Stapled my finger in 2nd grade to show another kid that he was a wuss. Got sent to the principal's office for fighting in third grade, for calling a boy a "queer" (in front of a teacher who was) in fourth grade, and for cracking a friend up by playing with a piece of paper on my tongue in fifth grade. Started oboe.
Tetherball and hop-skip-jump champ in 6th grade.
Started flute lessons in 7th grade, set school record in cross country run, that hadn't been beat yet by boys or girls as of last year.
Got stuffed in a waste basket in 8th grade.
Sluffed a day in ninth grade.
Grew 6" over the summer.
Went to Public High School--go tigers! (I'd rather be a tiger than a DAWG from ***** High)
Won the school spelling bee.
Was officially a math geek.
Played first chair flute Symphonic band and orchestra, County high school orchestra, All-State Band.
Played tenor sax in jazz band.
Appeared on Hotel Balderbash (local kids TV variety show) and the Donny and Marie Show.
Graduated Summa c** Laude.
First kiss about a month later.
Auditioned for Wheel of Fortune and was offered position later accepted by Vanna.
Nursing school at Private University. Mediocre grades, hated it.
Played woodwinds in Travelling Song/Dance group.
Met my man, married in religious ceremony.
Since then have had 1 son, 2 daughters, 4 dogs, 6 cats, innumerable gerbils and fish, 1 budgie, 1 turtle, 2 lizards, 3 chinchillas, approximately 32 frogs, and exactly one daughter-in-law and one grandson.
Love dance games [DDR. ITG, PIU], gardening, reading, word games, wild family parties, white water kayaking, spelunking, rock climbing, and screaming on the side of a cliff "call the helicopters!"
Earned 1st degree black belt and instructor's status in Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido, trained a little in Judo.
Broke lots of bones(not all of them mine) and boards.
Nursing experience in ER, Med-Surg, Ortho-Neuro, allergy, cardiology, multispecialty Clinics, Urgent Care before coming to current place of employ at University student health center.
Plan to stay a good long time, or until the life force gets sucked out of me, whichever comes first.
Everything above is 100% true and accurate, except for two lies.
Oh, OH! And I seriously love the GGG! It is the bestest place in Gaia, especially <3 the games and RP subforums and the peoples I have met there.  

bandaidd
Crew

faeriebell

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:58 am
Hi everyone! I am just getting back on Gaia after a long hiatus and am definitely not in the "talking to children" mindset these days. My name is Michelle but I like to be called Fae, and I am nearly 30. Have a baby girl who will be one in November. Yikes, yeah. She's just starting to walk and is a bunch of mischief and fun. Love it. I live in New Jersey. Hope to make friends here!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:37 am
hello everyonei'm destination hell, people on gaia call me HELL,DH or by my real name billy. i'm 39 years old & am a father of 3 boy's ages 17,12 & 10.
i'm friends with farie katrina & sure there are others here that i know.
the people i don't know yet i'm sure we can become good friends.  

destination hell

Partying Sex Symbol

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:07 am
welcome, new old peeps!

*hands out denture cups, so you don't leave them lying around*

enjoy!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:33 am

Well hello. I'm new. My name is Shelia. I'm 29, almost 30 years old. My birthday is the 26th of this month. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. No children. Don't really want any either. I don't really know what else to say so anyway, if you feel the need to know more, just ask.

Caramel_Desire

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:46 pm
Hi Hi my name is Amy I live in Oklahoma, BOOMER SOONER, sorry had to let that out. I am a big football fan when OU plays and when my 10 year old plays. I have 5 children total, 2 adopted girls and 1 bio girl and 2 boys so my kids range from 28, 24, 19, 10 and 9. I even have 3 granddaughters now too! 2 4 year olds and a 6 month old. I have been married 20 years to my boy next door. We are raising our children in the small town we grew up in.
I love Gaia my 3 year Gaiaversary is in January. I have met many great people on here!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:09 pm
hello. you can call me desi. i'm 46, with three kids, but only one still home. presently living in the rockies, and enjoying it. i've done a little bit of everything for employment, but for the past 4 or 5 years i've been a library clerk. which is nice, because i like books. xd  

Geeky User Name

Shani Rose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:04 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Liberty Rose. I'm 23 years old with a bachelor's degree and no job (yet, hopefully). I'm looking forward to making friends and getting to know my fellow old geezers. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:13 pm
Hey, I'm 28... currently just looking around, really. I like the online games.

Is it wrong to enjoy a small amount of spamming in the "town" chatroom-thing? Because I find that pretty funny, too. I think some people take this game wayyy to seriously.  

Khymarea

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:14 pm
Welcome, Sheila! Amy! Desi! Liberty Rose! and Khymaera!

And no, it's ok to play around in towns afaik... as long as your posts don't break Gaia's TOS.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:34 pm
Hello I'm new to the guild biggrin Just turned 23 exactly 2 weeks ago lol. Nice to meet everyone biggrin  

EvilNurseAlice

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alleyneko

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:44 pm
Hey peoples I'm Alley and I'm 21 almost 22...I feel old. lol at least I do when in the game rooms on here I start chatting with people and come to find out later they are like 11. stressed oh well I hope I'll enjoy my stay at the old folks home.

*hitches up frilly bloomers and marches to the bingo room*

hhehehhe  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:20 pm
yay welcome!  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

XxXA_Note_of_DeathXxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 pm
hey everyone,so I just joined......sweet huh.Im actually looking for someone who could message me and let me know how do i find out all about the guild and what and how stuff works???well see all of you online soon burning_eyes  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games