Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:19 pm
Zack was falling asleep when Ichiro tackled him and hugged him to the ground "ok first goes first get off me this is really awkward ad second of all im thinking of retiring as leader"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:23 pm
Ichiro got off him and gave him a look. He slapped the back of his head. "Ok Zack. Stop kidding."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:29 pm
Kuhn steadlily walked through the forest he threw the javelin at a in the air and it exploded creating a huge explosion that could be heard at DP house and HQ and also at CC Headquarter's he didn't even smile "I'll kill that despicable Babysitter...."

Tsuna jumped a little "Did you hear that?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:35 pm
Zack rubbed the back off his head and chuckled "i had you for a minute there haha no i would never retire but i cant really do anything"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:37 pm
Ichiro smirked. "Why not?" He thought for a second. "Kishiko?" His eyes narrowed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:47 pm
Zack sighed heavily "bingo" he got up and started reading spell books again "and go ahead and say what you want ill cover my ears"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:49 pm
Ichiro sighed and rolled his eyes. "I still don't know why you love her so much. She's evil Zack! Or haven't you noticed!" His fist were clenched. He can't believe his buddy was in love with her...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:01 pm
Zack kept reading his book "i know shes evil but i dont know something about her just makes me love her this much you used to love her so i wouldnt be talking"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:20 pm
Ichiro glared at him. "Well I am a vampire and I DID join the DeathPenaltys. But really Zack! You're a freaking ANGEL! What are you doing with a Pureblood Vampire!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:27 pm
Zack sighed and closed the spell book and got up "i cant tell you what makes me love her all you need to know is i do"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:01 pm
Ichiro clenched his fist. "Yeah whatever. But still....you're the leader....your team looks up to you." He went back through the portal. Including me...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:24 am
Zack waited untill Ichiro left to knock all the books over in frusteration and then he st down breathing deeply trying to calm down  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:04 am
"It's me. Seyn. I've changed my good life into a great evil world. I've seen it from your angle, and I agree fully."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:02 pm
Ichiro looked at the clone. "Ok. You're leader for awhile. Now lead us please." He sat down on the couch.

Kishiko took some headphones and her iPod, turned it to Run Devil Run by SNSD and went back to HQ. She looked at her 3D virtual diagram and saw that her DeathPenaltys were already wreaking havoc on the villages. She fed Ace a warm bottle of milk until he fell asleep. "This world will be ours soon. Don't worry."

Xen followed Kuhn and perched himself on his shoulder as he saw the javelin fly and explode. Watcha doin'?  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:20 pm
Kuhn looked at Xen "I'm practicing, so I can kill the Chibi's..." he blinked "Why what are you doing?"

Tsuna walked out and into the forest in the direction, explosion  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games