Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:06 pm

"Soli!" Brago jumped at her and clinged to her like a child. Makeing himself comfortable in her breasts. " Your breasts always relax me.."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:09 pm

"Brago get off."Soli's face grew red when Brago put himself in her breasts.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:10 pm

The hatred returns to Caldwell's face. "Off, Brago. Now. Before I make you."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:11 pm

"why? You didnt mind a few years ago."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:11 pm

"You have a strong grip Brago."Soli tried pulling him off but failed due to his heaviness.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Brago hopped off her. "You really do have the best breasts of the Demonkin. Its a shame you didnt accept my previous offer. I had lost to a wolf a few seconds earlier" Brago laughed

DemolitionboyXX

Kroenig

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Caldwell grimaces and walks out the door of the Whisperer's house. Important or no, he could listen to the message later. Anger control was all that mattered now. He could not let it win.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:16 pm

User Image
Hana didn't come in when the Whisperer called her. She was deep in thought. Why is Kane using me to get at Brago? Whats so special about me? Child prodigy who never amounted to anything because I didn't care. She sighed, feeling sad. Besides, no matter what Brago says, i'm pretty sure Kane could hurt Brago more by taking away Soli or Nike.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:17 pm

"Thanks for the compliment I think."Soli stared at him and moved away,"I'm glad you lost to that wolf."Soli saw Caldwell go away and ran outside towards him,"Don't go please!"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:20 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

The werewolf narrowed his eyes, "We'll find her, just rest and regain your strengh or you'll find yourself in an unpleasant situation." All that anger Leon had bottled up had come out, and it still came out in waves, you could just feel it tightening your throat, gagging you until you couldn't take it any longer. "I have some other business to check upon, so please be well behaved for the others in my absence." He turned to another were and ordered him to stay guard of the human until he returned. For now, he needed to find Soli and have her help fix him. This anger was rather a powerful emotion, but it made him want to tear off his own skin and rid of the dirty feeling it gave him.

Dante sighed, but did not argue with the were. He laid back, closing his eyes, a single tear escaping him since he was so worried. He felt as if something was missing, some part of him and it wasn't pleasant.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:22 pm

"Caldwell if it's Brago I can make him leave but I need you to stay."Soli looked at him.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Caldwell turns back to her, and his eyes are red. As in filled with blood, not as in crying. His face twitches slightly, but other than that he's perfectly composed. "Why? So I can watch Brago do what he always does? So I can see nothing being done? So I can kill in anger? I choose to leave, Soli."

Kroenig

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:24 pm

"Thats very rude, Soli. Wheres that big heart you always had?" Brago said from the door.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:27 pm

"SILENCE!" Caldwell roars at Brago, his composure finally broken.

Kroenig

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:29 pm

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM" Brago retorted and walked up to him. "I dont talk to you and I dont look at you. Get off my a** and stop blameing your unhappiness."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games