Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Kyra smiled "Not till i beat you" she said as she grabbed June's neck and kneed her in stomach.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:26 pm

"Gah!" June tightened her fist, punching Kyra in the side before pulling away

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Scarlet walked around in a daze.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Kyra got back up and swung her Keyblade at June. "You wont win...ever..." she said smiling.

Zenjin sensed Scarlet moving around "Umm, Ms. Asuka, will you excuse me?..." he said as he walked out of the room and looked for Scarlet.

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:22 pm

"You're going to force me to get Manifesta back, aren't you?!" she said, grumbling slightly at what might happen if her idea worked.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Scarlet stood outside the castle and ran her hands over the door not on her right mind. In her hand she had a couple roses that she had picked her hands now bloody from the thrones.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Kyra smiled and ran at June, and swung her Keyblade at June's head.

Zenjin sensed her outside of the castle and made his way to the entrance.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Oh, I really hope Manifesta's in there somewhere......
June ducked, moving around the swing and pressing her lips to Kyra's
...it may be Kyra talking, but it's Manifesta's body...

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Scarlet gripped the stems of the flowers and grinned. She looked up and began picking the petals one by one speaking in a low whisper. It was more of a chanting almost like she was chanting a spell.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:39 pm

oliver roamed around the empty streets of the 2nd district, he knew an hoard of pureblooded heartless followed him, he knew saw there werent *artificial* ones... for now anyway, probably the purebloods while mostly dont hold the same power, they had an keen sense to few hearts, far beyond that of artificial ones... so once the first artificial showed up he turned around to the great mob, the didnt have much grasp on the darkness of traverse, he didnt even had to try, and he looked to the windows hat opened, an rain of bullets came down from them, all heartless entered an frenzy, the bullets seemed to have some effect in them, while normaly it wouldnt make much effect by thenselves, by sheer number thhe bullets killed the heartless, and the residents peeked by theirs windows, the plan worked from their point of view, and oliver smirked, he was right... the pureblooded aways were the firsts to show up, he walked back to the first district, were the citizens comemorated their new defence plan with crowded bars and restaurants oliver walked trugh the main gate to the ship, heading to the world that never was, he hoped for the route to be cleaned from heartless

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:39 pm

((notingles!!! long time no see xD))

Kyra looked at her in shock "What the fu-"
Manifesta's voiced than took control "What the hell are you doing?!..How will this beat your Heartless....Oh wait, i seem to be slightly in control.."
Kyra than took over again and punched June in the jaw "You little, b***h..."

Zenjin than neared the entrance, faintly hearing Scatlet "Sca-Scarlet?...." he said quietly.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:43 pm

June fell backwards, holding her jaw
"ow. that hurt." Stumbling back to her feet, she dropped her hand to her side
"...well I guess that sort of worked." June took a deep breath
"Kyra, I won already. Why do you think I'm the one in control of my body? You've lost. Now give Manifesta back."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:43 pm

She began to say it over and over still in that hushed tone of voice. Scarlet then finally snapped herself out of the weird daze and started to shake. She dropped the flowers and looked down to see her hands all bloody. Her breathing had become heavy it was as she was almost gasping for air.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 pm

((indeed, moving from a 300MB connection to an 30K one slows down one's will to RP))

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:11 pm

((@notingles: Ouch >_<))

Zenjin saw Scarlet and rushed to her side "Are you ok?..." he said concerned.

Kyra smirked and shook her head "No i think i like this body, but i like yours better...And who says you are in control?...this is a fight to see who will control that body...So what makes you so sure that you have full and complete control?..."
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games