Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:55 pm
"Oh, yeah. I need to get presents for people. I totally neglected doing that. There's no price limit we're doing or anything, is there?" Spencer asked. He didn't know the meaning of the word 'thrifty'. Never had to.

Christopher walked into the cafeteria after Maria had her little spill. He frowned and then got his meal. He took it over and sat down with the rest of the crew. He turned to Maria and said "oh, Maria. I've been asked by a couple of the teachers to be your tutor for exams and probably also for next semester as well".  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:31 am
|| x3 Maria does need a tutor, although its kinda funny... Cause I should be the one tutoring... In like RL, cause x3 ME SMART :# A HUR HUR! (lols sorry x3 I had to say that) And thanks Zetao :3 Its just that Maria... Is th kidnappable type x3 "Hi there mister! you have chocolate? OMG! NAO WAI! SERSLY!? OMG!" x3 a hur hur... and Chris has a nickname >:3 ||

Maria was bumfazzled, a tutor? She... She would have to study more than once a month and then a week before exams? That stinks. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? B-but Avery was gonna take me under her wing..." Maria whined latching onto Avery's arm, frowning, why did mean-text-book-Chrissy have to tutor her? "But then again... Angry-pissed off man might give me another punishment!" She yelped quietly, she did not enjoy washing all those dishes, it was not fun. Not very sanitary in her mind, she's been using the disposable plates since then. "Fine." She said through a pout, letting go of Avery. And now... About that shopping thing... Shopping... Studying... Shopping... Studying... Aw... Darn morals.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:23 am
{ Whoops. //neglected his posting
Hey dudes, I'm hur to post. 8D }

Michishige woke up with a loud 'THUD' on the floor. "Stupid floor being in the way every morning... why couldn't they install protective pillows on the floor or something?" he grumbled to himself as he picked himself up off the floor. Not only does his butt hurt from sledding, but now his face hurts from falling on the floor. Michishige got up to take a shower, and after he came out brushed his teeth and got dressed. "Hm, suppose Chis went to breakfast..." he muttered, and looking at his watch, groaned. "I'm late for breakfast again!" He rushed out of his room, almost out of Wolfe hall before realizing he left his card. Michishige ran back to get it, thank god he left his door open, and then ran out of Wolfe hall. Of course, after he closed his door. Opening the door to the cafeteria, he easily found his friend's at the usual table. Quickly, Michishige stacked his plate high with an assortment of breakfast foods, including pancakes, waffles, both of course with syrup, eggs, bacon, toast, sausage, and grits. Oh yea, the toast was French. Because everything's better when it's French. Except for frogs. It was amazing that everything fit on Michishige's plate, and that he was able to balance it so well. It gained him a few stares as he sat down at his table of friends. "Sorry I'm late again," he said to the group as he dug into his food like a starving wolf.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:33 pm
Avery just shrugged as Maria seemed resigned to her fate. She merely just smiled and pat the girls back in sympathy.
"You're not that late" she told Shige as he sat down, reaching to take a sip of juice. Completely used to his insane metabolism by now.
Thinking back this was so different from last year, back when she'd eat with practically no one..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit just shook his head at Shige and smiled to himself. That kid.
"You two still up for math after this?" he asked checking with Shige and Avery at the same time.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:41 pm
Michishige had finished his pancakes and eggs when Whit popped his question. After swallowing his food and subsequently realizing he didn't get anything to drink, nodded. "Totally," Michisige replied simply as he continued noming his food. Wasn't long before his plate was empty and he was standing to get something to drink. "Be are be peeps," he said as he went back to grab some hot chocolate. After paying for it (which I forgot to make him pay for his food) he sat down and sipped it, burning the tip of his tongue. Like he did every morning since it got cold. "Ow!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:57 pm
Avery snorted along with the rest and put her two fingers up. "Pucker up princess" she said, as an offer to heal his tongue, once again.
"Seriously Shige, everyday??"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit nodded and drank back the rest of his juice. He was on that perfect feeling between satisfied and overly full.
"So we should all meet up after school today for a shopping expedition too then?" He suggested. " In the main hallway" he said meaning the one just outside the caf.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:00 pm
Maria was re-thinking her choice, she looked at Chrissy, pleading him with her eyes to let her go with them to go shopping. Her parents didn't like her much but they still sent her money, and right now if she wanted to, she could buy them all cars. So she was itching to spend some of the money on her friends for Christmas.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:09 pm
Michishige frowned, crossing his arms. "I'm not a princess..." he muttered, allowing Avery to heal his tongue. "Yes, everyday. Sorry if I forget it's as hot as the sun." He looked at Whit and shrugged. "Shopping sounds fun. I guess," he said.

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 pm
Avery could practically- well no, she did feel Maria's hopeful gaze aimed at Christopher. She didn't want to leave the girl out.
"Maybe after Chris and Maria's tutoring session, so they can come too." she looked over to Whit to see if that was generally acceptable. He had proposed the idea after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit's eyes lit up with a sudden idea, and stealing Avery's last sip of juice, to which he thought she pouted at adorably, he proposed it.
"So long as Christopher thinks she's earned it, sure. I don't mind waiting."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 pm
"Oh my this is exciting!" Maria said excitedly bouncing up and down in her seat, "Oh~! I can't wait!" She hugged Avery's arm again, letting out a giggle to show her appreciation.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 pm
(IS being kicked off so that she can write her essays. By ninja no less T.T Silly grandson.)

Avery just smiled and got her tray together. Hopefully Maria would do well.
"Let's all go after supper then." she suggested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit nodded his head in agreement and got his tray ready to ship as well. too bad he and Avery were trapped in the middle of the bench. He smiled and leant back. Swinging his arm casually over the back of the padded seat.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 pm
|| o.o ... you have a grandson? ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 pm
{ Yup. Me. 8D }

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 pm
|| Wait... so that makes me her granddaughter? That makes sense :3 ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:21 pm
"I need to get some shopping done as well so yeah, we can do that. The tutoring won't take too long. An hour or two maybe" Christopher said. He then looked at Maria, "just as long as you make sure to pay attention".

"So will this be a casual trip? Should we change into something different?" Spencer asked. He didn't want to wear his school uniform on the shopping trip if everyone was going causal. He would just feel weird.

Dr. Sullivan entered the cafeteria and headed over to get his breakfast.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games