Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 pm
Amy laughed as Velcore waited for her. She kissed the top of his head. "Thanks, Velcore."

She turned and smiled at Jessi. They exchanged good nights and then Amy headed out into the night air with her family.

Tommy looked over at Kits in the lounge. "You sure you're alright, Kits? I know you're probably tired of hearing people ask you that tonight, but I hear it's always easier to talk with the bartender."

He chuckled lowly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 pm
*nods at Tommy* I'm fine... really.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:33 pm
"Okay then, Kits." He winked at her and then went back to cleaning up the dishes Velcore had used.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:35 pm
*waits around for a few minutes, then leaves Aqua Springs*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 am
{{Okay, I'm just posting this as Jessi so that anyone who is bored and wants to RP knows that Jessi is in AS and available. After noon, I'll be off work and I'll send Amy in. So while this post will seem short and pointless, it's just to set up the fact that she's available. lol.}}

Jessi was laminating the membership cards now. Amy said that they could just have the cards sent off for that, but Jessi liked using the lamination machine. It gave her something extra to do and it was fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:54 am
Jessi came out of Aqua Springs. She had finished her shift hours ago and had gone home to sleep yesterday, but she had come back just to hang out. She talked with Tommy for a little bit, visited the pet area, and then ice skated for a little bit when the sun was out.

Now, she was heading home. She walked out of AS and started bundling up her coat. She should have bundled it up inside, but she hadn't thought about it. She had simply but on her coat and scarf inside and didn't get everything in place before stepping outside.  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:27 am
Jessi walked into AS to begin her shift for the day. She had an Egg McMuffin {{don't know if there's a McD's anywhere in GG, but oh well, lol}} and a hash brown with a bottle of water. She sat down at her desk and read any notes she had.

She sighed softly when she saw that the note for the new female security guard was still on her desk as well as the note telling Daniel he had a new office. She'd give both to Daniel the next time she saw him, which she hoped would be soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:02 am
Daniel strolled in through the front doors of Aqua Springs, a simple thing that seemed to stand out in his own mind a sign of him finally adapting. He saw Jessi at the front desk, still getting set for the morning. Walking to the desk, he pulled out his own paperwork and time sheets and started his daily paperwork.

"Uh, morning Jess."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:08 am
Jessi smiled before she even looked up, recognizing the familiar voice. "Morning Daniel!"

She grabbed the two notes and then looked up at him. She put the two notes on the higher part of the information desk, in front of Daniel.

"These are notes for you. They were put here about a week ago, I think, but obviously last week wasn't the ideal time to give them to you even when I did see you. One note is about a new female security guard. I still haven't seen her, but I thought that if you did while on your rounds, you could give it to her."

Her smile brightened as she thought about the second note. "And the second note is one from Kits. She made you an office! Your very own office! Isn't that really sweet of her?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 am
Daniel picked the notes up, and read them both over. The one from Kits regarding an office space for Security use was expected. He made a mental note to stat putting together a list of equipment that would be needed to create an effective monitoring station. The other note he wasn’t expecting. He hadn’t anticipated any need for help, at least not yet.

“Okay. So what am I supposed to do with this new person? I’m still just winging it trying to figure out my own responsibilities.”

{{ By-the-by, is this new ‘officer’ an actual Gaian, or an NPC? }}  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:36 am
{{I think it's an NPC. Kits introduced her and I can ask her to make sure, but I think it's an NPC like Tommy is. And how Jessi used to be. wink lol! I like this better, though. biggrin }}

Jessi smirked slightly at Daniel's lack of expression over his new office. She was pretty sure he was quite honored by the new office, but he probably wasn't comfortable showing it. He simply went to the item that he could physically do something about. He was so cute sometimes...

She quickly moved away from that last thought, a little surprised at herself for thinking it in the first place. It was such a sudden thought.

She lifted her head up and tried to look at the note, even though she knew exactly what it said. "Well, if you need help, you can assign some responsibilities to her. I mean, AS is a huge place, and it will be growing even larger soon. You could split up the locations on your rounds. That way, less ground for you each to cover by yourselves and more time to do more rounds."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 am
Daniel rubbed at the back of his head for a moment, then gave his hair a ruffle with the hand. He supposed he could figure out something more regimented than just wandering about.

"Alright then. I'll figure something out. In the mean time, I suppose I better go check out this office space. Well, change first, then check out the office. Whatever."

He gathered the notes and the rest of papers he needed to take with him. He gave Jessi a wave and smile.

"See you in bit. If you need me, just, you know, let me know. Somehow."

Daniel gave his head a shake. That sounded almost ridiculous, and he wasn't even feeling distracted this morning.

"You get the idea. I'm going now."

Suiting his words to action, Daniel hitched up his bag and strode off down the hallway.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:51 am
Jessi smiled kindly at Daniel and then nodded as he headed down the hallway. "Alright. The office is just right next to Amy and Kits' here, so I can look at it with you if you want, when you're ready. Up to you."

She hoped it didn't take Daniel long to change and that he wanted her to look at the office with him. She was anxious to see it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:06 am
Daniel made his way to the back room that he had been using as his personal hide-away. Opening the door revealed that asides from his uniform lying on top of a single remaining towel, the room was now empty. The remained of the room’s contents had already been moved over to his new shack that was to become his home for the time being. Changing quickly, Daniel folded and stuffed the clothes he had been wearing into the bag he had brought. That done, he left the room, tossing the towel into a laundry cart as he headed back towards the front and the new office. Finding a door with a newly added sign reading “Security”, Daniel turned the knob and went in.

{{ I’m not entirely certain what Kits would put there to start with. Any input? }}  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:38 am
{{Hmm... I really thought Kits left a description when she first posted that she was making an office for Daniel... I can't find it, though. Maybe tonight we can all RP that scene together! biggrin So perhaps Daniel and Jessi can do something else until then.}}

Jessi had turned the speakers up slightly in the lobby area so that she could hear the music better. She was bobbing her head along with the beat and was now cutting out the new membership cards. The laminating was her favorite part.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games