Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:53 am
killer_savvy

A kunai; with a beautiful arced throw flipped around and flew through the open window in haru's office; hitting Kitai in the chest. Luckily the kunai was a training kunai and thus the tip was blunted. Attached to said kunai was a string that held a paper note. The note dangled in the wind begging for attention. The notes contents are listed in the below box.

A call to gather

Team two:

Please collect one item from your home and report to the Hokages monument.
The item can be anything you wish.

See you all soon.

The note was signed with a large cats pawprint in black ink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:06 pm
User Image

/Shinobi Rank: Gennin B Rank//Element: Katon/Suiton//Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical //Chakra: 710/710//Stamina: 250/250Stored 710/710/

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Build: Lean
Headband Location: Forehead
Headband Color: Black the symbol of Konoha is Red.

Kekkei Genkai: Sakkugan - Active

Satemy blinked staring at the secretary blankly...such and odd reaction just for someone trying to be quick. A show off...was he. there was never anyone around for him to show off to. normally he was quite alone.Shrugging Satemy lowered to the ground quickly. dismissing his jutsu and heading into the office as he was instructed.

As he headed upstairs Satemy thought about what the aid said. She obviously didn't know anything about healing or the body. Your own body would never reject itself. Possibly if a transplant was done. But he would need to know if the boys tissue was not his own. There would also be a scar if indeed his inner ears were foreign tissue. Unlikely but still Satemy would have to check over the boy.

Arriving to said room of the secretary's office Satemy went to the young man. Seemingly the boy was out cold or something. Gently Satemy tilted the young mans head to the left. Visually inspecting the reported area for signs of surgery or further trauma than what was reported. There didnt seem to be any damage to the ears from outside sources. This disturbed Satemy quite a bit. With no tissue damage being easily noticeable it was likely a type of brain injury. Even more likely Genjutsu was at work here. If it was a weak Jutsu then the boy would have released it on his own. Satemy was willing to bet that the deafness was more of a side effect than a direct result of the genjutsu.

His investigation over Satemy grabbed his right wrist with his left hand to begin focusing chakra into his palm. After a moment the Healing ball of chakra would be quite visible as Satemy went to work on the sleeping boy. It took around fifteen minutes in all but Satemy was able to repair the boys auditory system.

Walking out to the Aid an giving a very slight bow Satemy leaned on the wall opposite her. "I have done what was asked of me. Though honestly it was nearly beyond my abilities. Whoever did that to the boy went a bit farther than you should on comrades. Thats all i will say about it. Given some rest and time to recover the boy should be fine. If that will be all i will take my leave"

Satemy waited to be officially dismissed.

Jutsu Used

Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ]
Official Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by Chuunin and is required to advance. A Chuunin has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding.

OOC

killer_savvy

lazyactor

killer_savvy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:49 pm
User Image

Rank: D| Village: Konohagakure | Title: Genin | Classes: Genjutsu//Tamer | Chakra :: 360 | Stamina :: 140

☼☼ Kitai Shuuryou ☼☼

Feeling the soft healing touch and chakra flowing through him he stood fast asleep. Kite then felt a blunt object hit his chest and he bolted his head up.
observing the room he saw the kunai and the note at his lap. Grabbing the note he reads it carefully. He gets up and starts to stretch every part of his body.

"OUIII, i feel much better much better, i like to go home and be with my mom also i think i got somewhere to be. if i can be on my way i like to go and change and grab my stuff from home."

kite waited for his response at the door eager to leave

Wolfe Whitehorn

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image
Kōjin Uchiha

Genin // Uchiha Clan // Konohagakure // Chakra Pool: 310/310 // Stamina Pool: 190/190

Kojin caught the headband and tied it tightly around his right thigh and nodded towards the lady. Now she seemed aggravated so it probably wasn't the best time to ask her whom his sensei might be so he simply turned and exited the build, making sure to grab his weapons before he left. Something inside him was truly agitated by the young man drenched in paint but he would let it go as he headed towards the academy to train a bit.

Exits

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:11 pm
Hiro Tanaka Genin Kohonagakure
Location: Exiting the Hokage's Front Office _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

★ ▌ A nagging scornful murmur grumbled from Hiro watching the office unfold before his eyes in complete disarray. Haru Akimichi, secretary for the absent Hokage and judging by today's proceedings, glorified gopher, raced around handling everybody in the office all at once. The fallen ninja was understandable, especially if she sensed emergency. But the way the ninja was aware enough to mutter out something half-resembling an explanation was key enough that her situation wasn't too severe. The open window on the other hand to speak to a messenger was showy at best. Hiro couldn't make out the words, but from the huffs in her breath as she spoke, Haru's irritation seemed to be building as well. Hiro understood that well, but maybe it was just a case of misery loves company.

Then a blade whizzed through the window striking the downed ninja. "Oh s**t..." Hiro mumbled out, seeing it strike and bounce away. This must not be the twerp's lucky day either.

Hiro walked over to the blade, picking it up along with the note tied with a red string. He caught a glimpse of the note as it dangled on the string. 'A call to gather', must be a message for the runt. He gripped the string firmly and tugged it away, separating the note and knife, dropping the not as it fell atop the kid. Soon after, the silver-haired showoff emerged at the door and knelt down to tend to the down and out shinobi. If today was any indication, this brat could use all the help he could get. Hiro turned back toward Haru, seeing the woman shooing off the other cretin before locking eyes. She looked nearly as frustrated as Hiro. Maybe it's one of those days all around. The kind to justify ripping someone's head off.

Haru spoke humbly to Hiro, and the irritated man simply rubbed his thumb over the edge of the blunted kunai. He watched as Haru pulled out the job missives, explaining the basis of each. The same song and dance that she had been dealing with in the office, prep and assist. Simple really. So be it. "I'll take all three, if you don't mind." Hiro reached out to the desk, taking hold of the pair of missives. He took a quick glance of oth pages. The blacksmith and the flower and tailor shoppe was listed. Perhaps the third, the woodworking, was still in the drawer. No matter, Hiro knew the woodworking shops in Kohona well enough that he could visit and assist whichever one was seeking a little maintenance.

Soon enough, Hiro was dismissed by Haru, looking more exhausted from the fiasco in the office than even before he came in with paint-stained prints. "Very well," Hiro replied and gave a small bow before turning to the door and walked out, brushing past skunkhead and stepping over the now-upright fallen twerp.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Mood: Less Irritable _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:
Glad that mess got sorted out.

Wolfe Whitehorn

killer_savvy

Holy Rinaku

Anbu Black Oinin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline ---/255 ---/245

Entering the building, he looked around. He would immediately spot two people he knew. The first, of course, being the secretary herself, though come to think of it he did not even know her name. The second would be Kitai. Back when Klaus had left the boy at the academy he seemed to be out of it. Now he seemed a bit better, but Klaus hoped he had learned his lesson.One person he did not recognize was here as well. The boy's eyes seemed a strange variation of red. After observing the people in the room, he would step forwards, nodding at the secretary. "Excuse me, miss, I suddenly realized I don't know your name." Klaus paused for a moment, then continued. "I'm looking for the Hokage, as he told me to come see him once I've mastered one of my styles. I was hoping that you'd perhaps know where I could start looking." The hatake stared blankly at the girl, trying to hide the remnants of trauma in his eyes.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe_Whitehorn

killer_savvy

lazyactor

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image
Hozuki Senju

Konohagakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Senju Clan
Chakra 695/695 l Stamina 155/155

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Followed behind Klaus, she gently walked around him as she let out a soft sigh. In her hand was the missives. With that, she nodded to Haru and placed them on her desk. She took note of many people now here in the office. How.. interesting. Was one of them to be her teammate as well? When done, she needed to go back home and write a lettle to Kazu and Kasuna. She had missed them. At least they were still alive. With that, she turned to to leave.

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:46 pm
lily platypus

A kunai; with a beautiful arced throw flipped around and flew through the open window in haru's office yet again!!! The knife stuck into the floor in front of hozuki. Attached to said kunai was a string that held a paper note. The note dangled in the wind begging for attention. The notes contents are listed in the below box.

A call to gather

Team two:

Please collect one item from your home and report to the Hokages monument.
The item can be anything you wish.

See you all soon.

The note was signed with a large cats pawprint in black ink.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:53 pm
User Image
Hozuki Senju

Konohagakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Senju Clan
Chakra 695/695 l Stamina 155/155

Hozuki took a step back in surprise. She squat down, she read the note and realized it was for her. Taking the kunai and note, she left the office.

Actions:

Out of Caffine:
                                            Don't care about the quality of posts right now.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:49 pm
User Image
Josephine (( Josie )) Uchiha // Double Bloodline Class

Josephine walked through town, she knew that she needed to report to the Hokage; bur another part of her wanted to train more. The office seemed to be teeming with life as she walked up, shinobi coming in and out. She waited a moment before going inside. There seemed to be a few people in the Office but she walked to the Secretary and nodded " So, is there any word from the Hokage? " She wanted to know what was going on with her after the forest, she kept thinking back to then. She knew moved that she needed to make last now... hindsight was twenty-twenty. She was happy with the result of the forest, but at the same time she wished that she had lasted longer.

Quote:

Technique Used:

260 // 260

PAs:
- Physical Speed slightly Increased
- All of her Madoukishi Techniques are treated like Complex in battle due to her formless speciality

Wolfe Whitehorn

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:32 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,000
AC: 00039,795
‡ Chakra :---/1,220 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/1,095 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1,220 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/1,095

The Hatake entered the building and his eyes scanned the visage of Haru and the others upon his arrival. He smiled somewhat as he saw the girl who had struck first in the forest and then that Satemy had returned and helped another of the students. Adjusting the hat on his hip his eyes set forward and he heard the girl speak of him just as he made his way into the doorframe.

"Yes, there's been word of me. I am right here, after all." He chuckled as he placed a hand on the back of the girl's shoulder.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
xNew York Slavex

The Wolf of Asgard

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:46 pm
While Nariko walked into the
hokage's office she immediately noticed that he was busy with two to three other individuals. Her eyes glanced over to the receptionist as she couldn't even see the hokage beyond the others. Surely giving a head band to a genin could be handled by the receptionist right? After all it wasn't like it was a big deal or anything... right? At the very least Nariko didn't feel as if it was a big deal to begin with. Approaching the blonde woman as the hokage was distracted she provided her paperwork of the transfer. "I don't want to bother the hokage right now because he's busy. May I get my headband from you?" She asked the receptionist as all of her paperwork would be correct.

Smiling brilliantly she waited for the answer from the receptionist. She just wanted to get to training as soon as possible. After all she wanted a rematch with that shinobi who she beat down. This time she was going to beat him down even more. As her smile was almost infectious she hoped the lady would just give her the head band. However as several moments passed she waited for her to be distracted and grabbed her own headband. She quickly left with the headband in her hands and a deceptive smile on her face. -exit-

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

Quote:

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 335/335][Stamina: 225/225]
[15 Senbon]

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:22 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline ---/255 ---/245

Klaus would turn around as he waited for an answer from the secretary, his answer right behind him. Nodding at the Hokage he would go to the window nearby and sit on the sill. He had a feeling that his visit wasn't going to take a short time, so he waited for the room to clear out.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe Whitehorn

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:48 pm
User Image
Josephine (( Josie )) Uchiha // Double Bloodline Class

Josephine turned and looked at the Hokage, she extended her hand and made a fake coughing noise " So? " She snickered and kept her hand extended with a mischievous look on her face " Where's 'Josephine is the Best Swordswoman In The Known Universe Bell Test' Prize? " She purposely stood in his way and looked around like it was totally normal, she was happy with her own performance in the Bell Test... she thought about the people still there and wondered who would win and deliver the bells.

Quote:

Technique Used:

260 // 260

PAs:
- Physical Speed slightly Increased
- All of her Madoukishi Techniques are treated like Complex in battle due to her formless speciality

Wolfe Whitehorn

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:39 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,000
AC: 00039,795
‡ Chakra :---/1,220 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :1,015/1,095 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 1,220/1,220 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 1,095/1,095

Entering the office the Hokage witnessed a young, strikingly familiar, woman snatch a headband from Haru before making her way out. His immediate reaction was not to apprehend her, but to grab the headband that she currently wore off of her with a well practiced hand. Investigating it he saw that it was a Kusagakure Headband. He smiled and tossed it over to Haru, who would then file it into her desk.

"I want her workup later, Haru. I want to see this batch of recruits I've received after sending several of mine to their lands." The Hokage said with a smile as he waded into the group of Genin muscling for his attention.

Klaus separated himself from the group and went into the other room, standing beside the window. Figuring he planned to take the longest of the group, he would turn to the others first. Handing out a few headbands to the other Kusagakure recruits as they arrived, then turning to look at Josephine.

His stance shifted from impartial and a smile upon his face, to a red glow of his eyes as he met hers, the two tomoe sharingan swirling as he quickly reached for his sakabato, though the girl wouldn't immediately see it was such and most likely assume it was a standard katana or tachi. His hand quickly unsheathed the blade and flung it in such a way that the blunt edge, where normally the blade would be, would strike her across her chest if she could not avoid it.

"Second best gets you no award, Miss Uchiha. Just means you were the first to lose." He chuckled from behind crimson eyes.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
xNew York Slavex

The Wolf of Asgard

GalagaHero

[Techniques Utilized:]
Formless: Medium Weapon Katana, A Rank

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games