Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 355/355 l Stamina - 150/150

Rin walked to the Raikages office with a slight sense of worry over her shoulder, she hoped Karleen would be fine and that Seiji's face wouldn't be damaged too bad. She needed to go to the first floor and hand over her reports to the secretary along with informing them about how things went in the Residential District. It wasn't exactly going t be a good report, not a lot of progress had been made but she would do her job, Liori was probably right behind her, at least she thought she was.

Who I'm interracting with:
magcookie

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 300/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Once Axel was done with the secretary he gave a happy smile, he was that much closer to ranking up. He wasn't sure why the prospect made him happy, he wasn't a proper ninja from kumogakure, but it made him proud still. Now that be was done he could leave. Turning around he saw the mistletoe and wondered if anyone had fallen for it; if they had it was a pity he did not see anyone fall for it, but such was life. He turned took steps to walk out. He turned his head to take a look at the office and then felt as he bumped into something. "Oh im sorry." He said as be turned to face Rin.

Ryo: 800 [This count can be wrong, but I will not go back and check]
AC: 1450
OOC

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."  

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:02 pm
DO NOT ACKNOLEDGE US UNTIL WERE DONE PLEASE. THIS RP IS STRICTLY BETWEEN REX AND I AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE COPYING AND PASTING OUR POSTS, PLEASE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE US UNTIL THIS RED TEXT IS REMOVED.
User Image
Rin Yukimori

She had been looking down at her hands without noticing and managed to bump into someone while on her way into the office "Oh I'm sorry excuse me" shed say looking up to find Axel "oh hey Axel" shed say smiling, she was happy to see the familiar face of the redhead. It eased her mind some, after the chaos of the residential area she didn't mind having a nice moment to relax and catch up with a new friend. "sorry about that didn't mean to smack you" shed say chuckling

Who I'm interacting with:
Rexnov

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:19 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

"No no, that's my bad, I wasn't looking." He'd give a nervous chuckle and scratch the back of his head. What was she doing he wondered, he couldn't just up and ask her, that was probably rude and unbecoming of him. "What are you doing here?" He blurted out without thinking, and then looked up, seeing the mistletoe between them causing him to turn a deep shade of red, worse than his hair. "Uh..." He stammered, hoping she wouldn't notice. It wasn't that he didn't like her, he wouldn't mind kissing the girl, but it was awkward because they had been the ones to put it in the first place, it was a strange twist of fate that they should be found under it. He stammered for a few moments but made no move to budge, but was still red. "S-sorry for not going with you to the residential area, I had to finish something at the academy, I know you wanted me to come, sorry." He said nervously, rubbing the side of his left arm while shifting his eyes, to her, then to the side.

OOC

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:21 pm
DO NOT ACKNOLEDGE US UNTIL WERE DONE PLEASE. THIS RP IS STRICTLY BETWEEN REX AND I AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE COPYING AND PASTING OUR POSTS, PLEASE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE US UNTIL THIS RED TEXT IS REMOVED.
User Image
Rin Yukimori

Shed smile a bit "oh uh im just here to report some missions and tell the kage or at least his secretary about a little situation that happened at the district" shed admit. Noticing his many shades of deep red all over his face she'd raise an eyebrow curious as to why he would flush such deep red shades and would follow his eyes looking up. The answer she sought was there when she noticed the mistletoe that has been placed she also blushed quite a bit. She began stammering her words unsure of what to say to the redhead. "uh-u...uh...That's okay! No no really its okay! I i managed to find my Training squad leader...and team so...it was fun! I wasn't all alone" shed say not mentioning the commotion that had happened in detail.

Rexnov

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:25 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

He laughed nervously when he saw her face get red, but he also noticed how the shade brought out her dark blue eyes, which made him look away from her feeling like he was staring. What should I do?! He was panicking on the inside. Do I kiss her? Its what I should do, but what if she doesn't want to? If I play it off she'll think I think she's ugly, which isn't true. "So uh... uh... I guess I should let you pass now. I mean I know you saw the thing, and I know what we should do, but, you know, its not that you're ugly, you aren't, you're very pretty, beautiful even, but uh... I've never done this before." He was talking. His mouth was moving and he was not in control of what he was saying, his nerves were, which he thought made him look like a complete fool. "Yeah, yeah, I should let you pass now, not keep you, sorry Rin."

OOC

Lunar_Serenade19

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
"Uh um.."she had managed to get nervous herself, how embarrassing a trap that had been placed for others and she was caught in it. "Uh um...well uh...it is tradition and it would be a shame to just let the perfectly good mistletoe go to waste" shed say, her mouth was moving, words were coming out but there were all the wrong kind of words, she wanted to say yes but wasn't sure if he'd take her up on that offer. He was handsome she wouldn't mind a kiss after all it wasn't like shed get a kiss from anyone else again any time soon. It might even be enjoyable, he did have nice red hair and beautiful red eyes they shone like rubies. Shed chuckle nervously while semi-stepping around him.

Rexnov

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:43 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

His arm shot at hers as she walked past him and grabbed her. It wasn’t a particularly hard grasp, more of a gentle tug once she got past him. “Well, it is tradition I guess.” He has no idea what he was doing, or why, but part of him wanted that kiss, which she didn’t seem all that against. “I mean, if you insist on it. We were pretty excited about seeing someone else fall for it, I mean, serves us right, divine punishment and all, right?” He chuckled lightly and let her go. Unbidden, the thought of her holding his hand and dragging him came to mind. He shot that hand behind his head to hide it, as if it could hide his embarrassment and the awkwardness of the whole moment. “No, no, nevermind, you have work to do, I shouldn’t distract you… Right?” He told her trying to force the moment to pass without making it less awkward for both of them. He couldn’t say he knew the girl to detail, he didn’t know anyone that well, mostly because he knew he would find it hard to reciprocate it, but she was his friend, or at least he wanted to believe so. What was an awkward moment among friends?

OOC

Lunar_Serenade19

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:07 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori

She felt his arm graps hers, and her face become even more wild with hues of red. " Yeah hehe...serves us right." she'd say looking at him, his grasp soon gone, if he wasn't going to go for it, she would! She might've been shy but some strange part of her now wanted that kiss and was determined to get it. He was adorable, stumbling on words it was sweet and sincere, he didn't seem like he wanted anything bad and after all it was just a small and maybe even a little mischievous kiss. So she would go for it approaching him, her hands gentle on his face, they were cold but it wasn't overpowering like the weather outside, more like a gentle breeze of a passing winter morning. If he let her she would indeed place her lips to his in that sweet and mischievous way if only for a moment before parting ways. Once done with it she'd look away her face red and her mind racing with questions.

Rexnov

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

He stood wide eyed, he felt her cool hands on his face, and then her blizzard lips press his, he was hot, and surprised there was no steam. It was a beautiful combination of ice and fire. Even though she was cold, her lips brought a certain... Warmth he enjoyed, and wanted more of, but dared not to ask. She actually did it... He couldn't believe it. "Uh..." He couldn't say anything even if he wanted to. He didn't know what he could say, so he just watched her go into the office. The lad did not move from there, he just watched the girl move away from him.

OOC

Lunar_Serenade19

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori

Before continuing her crazed march she'd look back at him her face still flooded with red "Uh....um...one uh I mean uh some of my friends are in the hospital mind giving me company? Once I'm done here anyway?" Shed ask him her face easing up slowly shed be calming down after her little kiss incident." I-if you want anyway" shed say looking down and smiling a little bit, rubbing the back of her head.

Rexnov

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori started to notice how cold it was getting outside as she climbed the stairs to the tower. 'I need to buy some cheap fabric and stitch on some longer sleeves.' She thought to herself, a small yawn escaping her lips as she made it to the doors. She made her way through the hallway to the stairs, making her assent knees aching from all the jogging she'd done today. She slowed her speed when she started to heave distant mumbles at the top. 'That sounds like that Yukimori chick, maybe the minimal volume certainly matches..' She thought to herself as the top of the stairs came into view. She didn't plan on walking in on such a juicy moment, but hey she wasn't going to complain about the free show. She let out a long whistle after Rin made her way into the office. She leaned against the wall near the steps, eyeing up the boy her partner had been mackin' on. "Yo!" She said simple, smiling. 'I can understand why she ditched me now. And I figured her for someone who would avoid public displays of affection. But man how many people am I gonna watch get kissed today.'

Chakra Pool: [240 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Lunar_Serenade19
Rexnov

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

HHe blinked when she spoke, so she liked it? She just asked him to join her, but why? What could make her ask him to go with her?! "Uh, sure, if it isn't a problem for you." He said to her, scratching the back of his head and smiled dumbly. "What happened to your friend by the way? Something pretty nasty must have happened for your friend to be at the hospital..."

OOC: Axel can't see Liori because he is in shock, he'll aknowledge her when Rin introduces them

Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori

"Heh I'm inviting you aren't I?" shed tell him shaking her head and smiling, she liked his smile, it seemed free of ill intent. But soon he asked what had happened and she felt some guilt, here she was flirting and her teacher and comrade where probably in the hospital getting treated for terrible injury. "Well...we were at the residential district and...A house went down, I jumped in after our squad leader Hattori-San warned us, managed to make the damage be as low as possible but he got his face slashed by some of the debris and Miss Awkrik she has a broken arm" she'd admit rambling a little bit thinking about how the blood looked on her senseis face and how her team mate must've been in pain on her way to the hospital. Upon hearing the whistle Rin was struck with a wave of embarrassment, she knew that voice, and that voice had seen the kiss. It was Miss Mundo whom she had forgotten back at the residential district in her hurry "Uh-uh...Hello Miss Mundo!" shed say blushing her face full of guilt and embarrassment. " I'm so sorry about...leaving you behind like that that's entirely my fault..." shed admit her slip up in leaving her team mate behind. "uh...This is Axel! Axel Storn! Axel this is uh...actually I don't think we've had a proper Introduction Miss Mundo..." shed say rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. "So for what its worth, Hello again my names Rin Yukimori." She'd try to play it off as cool as possible extending her hand toward Miss Mundo.

Rexnov

magcookie

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori felt an almost chill from the red heads shoulders, she took his shock for ignoring her. Ah but a nice reaction came from her partner who's face when from 1 to 10 real quick, redder than a ripened tomato. She smile grew as Rin struggled to form coherent words through her embarrassment. 'Ahhaha!~ Such a nice reaction! Might need to tease her about this later.' She thought with a silent chuckle, listening to Rin introduce her lover boy. She took note of the name so she could use it against Rin at a later date. Maybe she was feeling petty for being ditched, who knows. "Miss Mundo? Oh boy just as formal as Seiji. Its Liori Quin Mundo, but just Liori is fine." She said with a smirk as she took Rin's hand with both of hers. As their skin made contact the mouths on her palms awoke from their slumber, their tongues slipping out from between their lips and pressing up against Rin's skin. "Oh dear, pardon me." She said feigning shock as she removed her playful mouths before they could short circuit the poor girl.

[+15 chakra for out of combat]

Chakra Pool: [255 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Lunar_Serenade19
Rexnov

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games