Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 am
Yo-ko
XD true. But you need to get all you s**t in line, as to make sure YOU dont get killed on the battlefield

yay for not planning to be on the battlefield... er... in the open on the battle field. on our side on the battle field... lets just say i'm the guy to put the c***k in the armor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 am
me killed? not with my new sword, I'm so destructive the enemy would have to do a thing, I'll destroy everything! blaugh and when there is nothing left, we'll go drinking on sunday and there will be girsl then peace in the world. see I create peace faster then naruto dramallama rofl . bast is not invited stare I may get drunk and use my byakugan to reveal her 3 sizes, then we all will take that to our graves sweatdrop  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:52 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
me killed? not with my new sword, I'm so destructive the enemy would have to do a thing, I'll destroy everything! blaugh and when there is nothing left, we'll go drinking on sunday and there will be peace in the world. see I create peace faster then naruto dramallama rofl

you just have to remember to actually bring the booze sunday. or else. no monty for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 am
dreadno
BarronVonManfreadGreed
me killed? not with my new sword, I'm so destructive the enemy would have to do a thing, I'll destroy everything! blaugh and when there is nothing left, we'll go drinking on sunday and there will be peace in the world. see I create peace faster then naruto dramallama rofl

you just have to remember to actually bring the booze sunday. or else. no monty for you.

because that is the least of my worries  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:02 am
dreadno
Yo-ko
XD true. But you need to get all you s**t in line, as to make sure YOU dont get killed on the battlefield

yay for not planning to be on the battlefield... er... in the open on the battle field. on our side on the battle field... lets just say i'm the guy to put the c***k in the armor.
then make sure you put a bigger c***k in the armor then in the drill. XD

but aight.....i cant wait for the mini arc to start  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:32 am
when they think i'm fighting for them but find out that i'm actually a double agent... i can easilly put chinks into their armor. anyone wanna get summoned in behind them? lol.  

dreadno

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 pm
dreadno
when they think i'm fighting for them but find out that i'm actually a double agent... i can easilly put chinks into their armor. anyone wanna get summoned in behind them? lol.

Me! for the love of God me! I will grind there bones into dust!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:01 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Desin Slight
s**t is going to happen if we go to war. o_o

WAR!!!!! FINALLY! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!! SKULLS FOR THE THRONE OF BRASS AND BONE!!!

is the throne of brass and bone new or old. Its always been skulls for the skull throne for me.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:07 pm
new winter... like... just this most recent version. as far as i know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:22 pm
dreadno

ok. I thought so. I like it though  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:33 pm
Winterwolf78
dreadno

ok. I thought so. I like it though
so what training are you guys going to do? ANBU james smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:34 pm
Winterwolf78
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Desin Slight
s**t is going to happen if we go to war. o_o

WAR!!!!! FINALLY! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!! SKULLS FOR THE THRONE OF BRASS AND BONE!!!

is the throne of brass and bone new or old. Its always been skulls for the skull throne for me.

Actually its as old as the skulls for the skull throne. they are interchange- able because the skull throne is made of brass and bone xp but it became more popluar recently  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:26 pm
Err... Y'know dread, remember that's exactly what Ganchou tried to do. Oh, and no war. Sorry.

Just Ganchou dieing, unless Bast's bloodthirsty rage could be calmed. *SNORT*
Yeah, that's gonna happen...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 pm
Chezmonkey
Err... Y'know dread, remember that's exactly what Ganchou tried to do. Oh, and no war. Sorry.

lol. but i have my way around your mistake. no worries.  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:31 pm
Chezmonkey

wait no war!?!?!?!?! eek then what am i going to do with all this equipment!?!? what do i tell the men!?!? what do i tell their wives?!?!?!? oh damn crying is it too much to ask for, just one war, even a small one would be nice.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games