Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Zil nodded, trusting Raffie to do what needed to be done. "Come. We need to get you to bed now so you'll grow up healthy and strong", he called out to Fanny.

Fanny nodded and took Zil's hand as they began to head upstairs to the inn rooms.

Zil asked Fanny for the backpack and sent her to the room opposite his and Dustin's where the girls were. There were about ten of them in a room. He walked into the room shared only with Dustin and was quite content with the two single beds separated by a small table with a vase on top. It wasn't luxurious but it was definitely convenient. He placed the backpack on his bed and began running through the contents, making sure the CDs of their systems, written file reports and hard disks were secured.

"That's good. At least we won't see those meanies in a long time" Monica replied, reassured by Jian. She went on, "Would you two like some refreshments or sweets, perhaps?"

((OOC: No Lolly. No hugs for you. And no worries. It's not just you. I do this a lot on zOMG! and I'm still in a zOMG!-ing mood. Sometimes, there are these annoying people who keep asking to be part of the crew and I just say, 'What if I say no?' or 'I don't like you. No. Sorry' neutral It's not you, mkay~? ))
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:27 pm

The twin's eyes widened. "Yes! Yes please!" They said at the same time with joy as they looked up at her.

((But why?! gonk ... but seriously, I know what you mean. I can't play zomg until I get my computer back though. It's kind of annoying. *sighs* Where you at? I've been at Dead Man's Shadow for a little bit, but I'm still in the 'level 10' zone.))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: No Lolly. No hugs for you. And no worries. It's not just you. I do this a lot on zOMG! and I'm still in a zOMG!-ing mood. Sometimes, there are these annoying people who keep asking to be part of the crew and I just say, 'What if I say no?' or 'I don't like you. No. Sorry' neutral It's not you, mkay~? ))

((*glompage* I hug you against your will! xd ))
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:29 pm

((Nooo! Snuggle! You got turned into glue? Just kidding. I know it's a British expression for 'tired' thanks to Eddie Izzard.))

Damien nodded and dismissed Jay. He then went over a few more files before deciding to head down to see how Jian and the twins were doing.

Dustin eventually got up and entered the room he was sharing with Zil. He found the leader going through his bag.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:46 pm

((Wait! Snuggles is British?! That's awesome! xd ))

Jian noticed as Damien entered the room, and put his paper down. "Hello Absolute Leader." Jian said, looking passed Monica.

The twins instantly turned towards the door and looked up at their father with joy.
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:47 pm

((Hey, lolly. CAKE OR DEATH?!!))

Damien smiled as he saw the twins. "So what are you guys working on now?" he asked. He then nodded to Jian and noticed Monica was there as well.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:53 pm

((Cake please! xd ))

"We built some racers."
"This one's a rabbit."
"We're trying to make it so the center does not shake as it hops."
"And here's another spider. It's the fastest so far." The twins started, starting to show off the small toys they made out of scraps.
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:06 pm

"Ah, children and their toys. I hope you two are having fun" Damien said.

((Fine. Give her cake. Aya! Cake or death?!!))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:12 pm

"Yes! Thank you very much!" They said at the same time with a smile.

((Thank you. It's very nice. XD ))
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Damien walked over to Jian. "So what's going on?" he asked the Chief General.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:16 pm

"Oh hi, buddy! Like I said, don't skimp on a minute of sleep today. We'll be heading out at dawn. We don't want any unwanted attention."Zil said cheerfully towards Dustin. He continued rummaging through Fanny's bag a little more for Shadow's profile and information. He couldn't fathom why but he just felt like looking for it would be beneficial to him. He excused himself by thinking it was because of the Idun's Apple project though he visibly shook his head a little as he took out the short folder.

Monica didn't say a word as the absolute leader entered the room. She moved away from the twins and sat on a nearby sofa. She didn't wait for her offer of sweet or refreshment to be answered.

((OOC: Ey! Glompage is an Aya word, okay~? >.> And so is glompicles~!

And death... If it's for other people and not me. After all, cake gets boring if you stare at it for too long or once you finish eating ))
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:18 pm

"I was working on what our next move would be and checking on the factory's production. Things don't seem to be going well..." Jian admitted.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: Ey! Glompage is an Aya word, okay~? >.> And so is glompicles~!

And death... If it's for other people and not me. After all, cake gets boring if you stare at it for too long or once you finish eating ))

((Too bad! >:3 ))
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:30 pm

((Fine. You get cake too.))

"No? Explain to me what's going on" Damien ordered. He didn't like the sound of what Jian just said.

Dustin sat down on his bed. He was still upset that the twins were lost. "So what are you searching for?" he asked.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:34 pm

"Before we attacked the rebel base, one of our major mines to collapse, killing several hundred workers. Investigators found traces of dynamite and other explosives." Jian replied. "They're still trying to reopen the mine."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games