Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:26 am
User Image
User Image

Raphael's eyes widen while seeing her abilities in action. Does this mean she can do anything with her power? It's not really his business but it seems her powers can be as dangerous as his. Come to think of it. Their powers can also synchronize and possibly make anything into something. "Wow Maura, you are indeed amazing. I can imagine what else you can do with your powers."

Raphael would then lean closer to her. "Can you teach me how to do that?" He whispered with a little seductive resonance. Though he is not being touchy, all he does is give a hint to her with an undertone. "You could teach me during my free times. You know.. wink~ He gave a little wink afterward with all this flirting behavior.

"You look good in your outfit, by the way.

I thought it's just all in the movies.
                                                          But I guess it's now true,
                                                          that such a fine princess exists,
                                                          and I am a witness of you."

He said with a smirk and tried his shot to charm her. Though he still needs to know this woman more, that's the point of dating, right?

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT:
                                                            - "This outfit"
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            - Beach
                                                            WITH:
                                                            - Maura Kshama
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            - "..."
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            - Single

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:53 pm
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬

Outfit: titanium necklace with heart crested and beach flowers sundresses,flip flops
Thought:
User Image "
User Image
Spend eternity in my arms and the spring will forever be your Fortune.."

After show off to Raphael, she conceal carry her magic and sat next to Rapha. Hearing his reaction was so indulge and childlike that she licked her lip so flirty. She guess that some people can really think she all that. Those ability are just be light weight and not overtop. However he asked to be taught and she just smiled at him.

" Thank you thank you. It takes pure spirit enlighten and focus do these tri c ks. However, the technique aren't for public teaching."

She looks at Raphael romantic and so spontaneous."I can't do just anything. I'm in different life than home. My magic is ancient and restrict. I wish could have the ability to bring mortal souls back. My mother were so beautiful and artisan as giesha."

She takes in the moment to appreciate her mother and felt Rapha charms. She places her hands on top of his. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. Her eyes were dilated and dim as the sundown. She kiss him on the lip soft ly.

' if I could, I show you. Yes princess all every universe do exist. They just hide their identify. People are jealous and love struck.i am just that pey would sarciface or bless over upon. They want me to protect and not take the interested from them."
l SHEM l

Kitschura_020

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:12 am
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①④
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:53 am
♼ ''In the wrong time period but I'll make the best of things while I'm here''♼

♼Andrease Batson O'Crom♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼ It wasn't exactly the type of weather for time on the beach, but Andreas didn't mind it along as Lisa was here cold weather be damn. They got here by horseback as Dillan was nice enough to ride the both of them here. The mythical horse was on another level of speed, as her hooves left little electrical sparks as she galloped upon the sand. With the rush of ocean wind in their faces this was not a bad deal for the both of them despite the cloudy day. Well unless Lisa dislikes cold water. Andreas gave a " Hold up" and Dillain slowed and then stopped altogether shaking her massive head and giving a nay. Andreas had found the perfect spot not too lumpy, not too far, and not too close to the ocean. He dismounted and offered to take Lisa hands when, she was ready. Once that was done he got to work unpacking and setting things up quick and easy like. It was clear that he had done this a lot of times and it showed with his proficiency in which he moved.

♼All the while he kept up a light conversation with Lisa as he did this. He also made sure to keep the potion he handed reengineered far out of sight. He had taken one of the extra potions and reversed it which was no easy task into a lovely perfume that smelled of what she liked the most smelling wise. He had gathered his intel over the course of a few days as they spoke over the phone of course no way they would not be talking since that potion trip.When all was said and done he dismissed Dillan, well not away but she had free reign to do as she wished. The mighty steed took off like a jet running near to the waves, and then running beside them on the shore line. Feeling the water hit her hooves she was having a good time but the sound of her voice. Andrea watched her shaking his head with a big grin on his face before turning to Lisa. The jewel of this eye he did his best not to get distracted by her loveliness. He wore a typical but nice fitting swimming trunks Andreas is a fit man, so he did have a body to show off. Not that he needed to show off really it was not his style.

"A bit of a cloudy day and cold day but we can make this work. Just say the world and I'll throw you into the ocean" he joked of course he was not going to throw her in. Maybe someday when they were close and just for fun of course he did love to tease.

OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image
Mood: Confident

Thoughts:" Hm the ocean I never get tired of seeing it"

Company: Lisa Lisa

Wallet/Credit Card: 5,000.

♼' We have flying cars in the future and hoverboards just to let you know ''♼

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
User Image

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}

> Electricity manipulation: Andrease has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricty Mainpulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andrease creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
(Spell cooldown: three posts)
> Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
(Spell Cooldown 4 post)
Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.
(Recharge time for the scythe is three posts)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:46 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

It was a nice chilly day, a day that could have been well spent drowning in warm clothes yet, it seemed like plans were different today but it didn't mean that it wouldn't be any less interesting. Their whole adventure at the portions shop leading to today, how exciting was this going to turn! Though the only part she wasn't very pleased with was the ride there. She pressed herself close to the man so she wasn't a target to the cold breeze though maybe her constant chattering could help with that. "You didn't tell me you had a horse! Let alone, this majestic one!" she'd call out.

Allowing him to help her dismount, she straightened the dress she wore to protect her from the wind, from freezing and asking him to stop countless times. She watched him unpack and brushed her hair up and into a lose ponytail so it didn't get in the way. She slid off her dress to reveal the two piece black bikini set that she wore for this, shuddering lightly from the wind. "Are you ready?" she asked, nudging his shoulder. "Don't chicken out just because the water is cold." she winked.

"Wow, we are not getting that violent here." she quickly stepped back to create some distance between the two at his statement to throw her into the waters. "That is just painfully scary." she'd add, shaking her head.

None the less, she took a few steps closer to the waters, getting herself used to it little by little before she went any further. "Need help?' she'd tease.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Andreas || Mood: Pleasant. || Interested || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: The beach || Listening to: || OOTD: -
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:12 pm
♼ ''In the wrong time period but I'll make the best of things while I'm here''♼

♼Andrease Batson O'Crom♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

♼ Andreas was pondering her question about his majestic horse friend “ I thought I’d keep her secret to this point to make it a big surprise. As for majestic, she is one of a kind ...I think” Andreas looking at the sea when he decided to answer that comment from earlier. Even if he didn’t truly understand where Dillan came from, maybe his mother knows? No time to think about it as Lisa took off her dress and was now wearing an all-black bikini. He turns to face her fully but tried not to stare...he was successful but he was blushing. Why did she have to be so hot? Not that I was complaining, mind you. “ Uh yeah, ready eddy '' he said following up with a smirk as she asked him not to be scared. Yet she was the one shuddering from the cold he matched her with a handsome smirk. “ A cold shower never bothered me” Andreas was ready to jump, but her reaction to his comment about throwing her into the water made him pause. He didn’t mean to scare her in any way and apologized in a gentleman-like way posture and all. “ I’m sorry if I caused you any distress I only meant it as a joke I square on my honor Lisa” his voice would tell her he meant every word of it.

♼ Andreas made a mental note on what to joke about and there is a time and place for everything. The big man felt like he was in the clear as Lisa still teased him he didn’t ******** up as much as he thought then right? “Nice offer but sometimes!” He took off sprinting like he was an Olympic runner and ran towards the sea. He made sure he was not too close so she would not get splashed on. “ You just got to take it!” he called to her a big grin on his face as he was now deeper into the water. Up to his knees now man did he feel the cold but that did not stop him from diving in like a mad man! Under the sea, he went diving and his posture would tell her he was no novice swimmer. That was true as he now swimming just below the surface looking all around him at the colorful sea life. He pops his head up finally with a laugh and shudders damn it was cold but it was worth it. His teeth were chattering so when he spoke there were pauses in them. “C-come on I in the w-water is...freaking cold and f-fine by the way,” he said laughing and gesturing she hop on in.

OCC:

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image
Mood: Confident

Thoughts:" AH cold! But it feels so good."

Company: Lisa Lisa

Wallet/Credit Card: 5,000.

♼' We have flying cars in the future and hoverboards just to let you know ''♼

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
User Image

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}

> Electricity manipulation: Andrease has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricty Mainpulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andrease creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
(Spell cooldown: three posts)
> Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
(Spell Cooldown 4 post)
Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.
(Recharge time for the scythe is three posts)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:22 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ⑨ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①⑤
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:28 am
User Image
User Image

Seth looked around the area as he stepped on the beach. It was pretty cold and not many people were around here as a result, but the weather didn’t bother Seth as much. He grew up in a climate that was dominated by snow and ice after all. This time that was in his advantage as it meant he could enjoy the beach without feeling like he would freeze at any given time. And of course it wasn’t as cold as to where water would freeze immediately as it wasn’t below zero. A small smile played over the violinist’s lips as he walked further onto the beach. He wouldn’t be by himself today, he had agreed to meet up with Valleria today at the beach. Their initial meeting had been so positive, that they extended it to this day and at the beach as it seemed to be a shared interest of them both. And maybe they would even dive to the reef later today, if his companion for the day would agree with that at least. Otherwise he wouldn’t mind staying on the beach.

The water magi started to increase his walking speed into a run and quickly moved himself towards the water where he would wait for the other to join him. With so few people here, the beach almost felt like a private stretch of sand! Seth spread his arms when he was near the water and breathed in deep from the salty air that always hung around the ocean. He loved this! Of course he would, more so after his close friend Billy gifted him with his own surfboard. Seth smiled at this when he thought about it and wondered what was going on around his besty. Of course he understood how he was very busy right now with Saorise’s state. Of course it had never stopped him from keeping in touch and since he was waiting now anyway, he decided to send another message as he hadn’t yet this day.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
      Hey Billy! How is it going on your side? And how is Saorise? All is well on my side of life, I am actually at the beach right now to meet with a new friend. Who knows we might go swimming later on. I hope to see you guys again soon and to hear from you smile

After that he tapped send and put away his mobile so he wouldn’t accidentally drop it in the water. It was then that he noted a presence not far from where he was standing which caused him to immediately drop his smile. Without even looking at the source, he sighed deeply and hung his head before he turned around and looked at his bodyguard who seemed to have caught up to him after he gave them the slide once again. "Max, seriously? I am meeting the same person as you saw in the cafe just yesterday. Why do you insist on following me even when I am meeting with someone that has already been shown to be friendly?! And we haven’t heard about the monster or Halloween anymore either." he called out, annoyed with the man’s insistence. He was not a little child!

Max shook his head at him. It wasn’t like he chose to be an annoyance for the young man. “That we heard nothing about it does not mean it has been completely resolved. I have already agreed to not tail you when you meet with Billy, because I know he can stand his own, but this meeting out here on the beach? Who is not to say someone or something else will be lurking in the shadows?” he countered the magi’s statement. Seth rolled his eyes and with a gesture of annoyance he turned around and crossed his arms, determined to no longer pay the man any mind. The bodyguard preferred that Seth would just relinquish in having him around, but even the silent treatment was better than the other trying to sneak out of his reach. Max didn’t say anything about Seth’s move and walked away a bit. Not that he could feel angry or anything about this all, he truly understood the boy’s reaction, but he wouldn’t leave them unattended if he could help it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Lune Beach] xxx

[With : Max, waiting for Valleria] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Frostlin

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:06 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑪ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①⑦
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②① םαчs )

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games