Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:02 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
SubonicXP

Poe should meet Keiko. twisted

Poe would probably hit on her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:10 pm
Life is still too busy! But it's not unusual for me to disappear. Heck the last time I did it was for 3 years. Or was it 4 could have been even 5 >_<

Either way, I'm still alive at least and I don't plan to leave. I'm sure I'll come up with something creative for a story line as to why I've disappeared at some point when I have time to write again.

It's mostly because I'm not around Wed or Sat nights for the group RPs which was what was making it hard. When I joined back up for the first few months I just decided to cut out my social life, but I couldn't keep that up. I have way to many friends and to many things to do and I like being active rather then on the computer all the time. Especially since for work I'm at a computer doing web design and programing so yeah.

Anyways, just wanted to say that and now I'll disappear ago until my next message from our Member Ambassador razz  

RhymeJW

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:13 pm
SubonicXP
TerashiLeonGoken
SubonicXP

Poe should meet Keiko. twisted

Poe would probably hit on her.
Exactly. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:14 pm
RhymeJW
Life is still too busy! But it's not unusual for me to disappear. Heck the last time I did it was for 3 years. Or was it 4 could have been even 5 >_<

Either way, I'm still alive at least and I don't plan to leave. I'm sure I'll come up with something creative for a story line as to why I've disappeared at some point when I have time to write again.

It's mostly because I'm not around Wed or Sat nights for the group RPs which was what was making it hard. When I joined back up for the first few months I just decided to cut out my social life, but I couldn't keep that up. I have way to many friends and to many things to do and I like being active rather then on the computer all the time. Especially since for work I'm at a computer doing web design and programing so yeah.

Anyways, just wanted to say that and now I'll disappear ago until my next message from our Member Ambassador razz

Hi! Hi! ^-^  

DignityPower

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:10 pm
Tails haet tangrowth  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:15 pm
With the addition of DnD and Pathfinder to my life, my wednsday and friday nights are now shot. Juuuust wanted to let people know/ :I  

Otternavy

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 am
DignityPower
RhymeJW

Hi! Hi! ^-^

hahaha hey there =^..^=  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:20 pm
Dang it! New rule, Reno's luck is hereby banned! D<  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:49 pm
so many facilities! *runs all over the place*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:33 pm
Ms Edyn

Tesei Utakata

-The Nekomata Tsukihime-

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Hi hi! I'm about to put a lot of pressure on you, I made a bet on all of you so YA BETTER WIN.  

DignityPower

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:39 pm
DignityPower
Ms Edyn

Tesei Utakata

-The Nekomata Tsukihime-

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Hi hi! I'm about to put a lot of pressure on you, I made a bet on all of you so YA BETTER WIN.

I already beat the Flareon and I'm about to give the Politoed a 'shocking' experience.

HAHA SO PUNNY!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:42 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

I already beat the Flareon and I'm about to give the Politoed a 'shocking' experience.

HAHA SO PUNNY!

woot, cheers C:  

DignityPower

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:01 pm
DignityPower
Ms Edyn

Tesei Utakata

-The Nekomata Tsukihime-

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Oh... Well... I'll do my best then. oAo"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:10 pm
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-

Oh... Well... I'll do my best then. oAo"

heart effort is all that's needed c:  

DignityPower

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games