Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:11 pm
((sorry my work needs a reality check on how I'm JUST ONE PERSON!! scream that's sort of ironic since I'm 2 on here confused ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:15 pm
((its ok Leko-Chan I understand now that oyur back what do you think of this nobel outfit I have on ^^? Taking a page from Ryzan's book I must say I like the look on me ))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:26 pm
-walks in and pours a strawberry sake-

So I was at this place called an "airport" and a guy asked me if I wanted to join the Mile High Club. I was about to say yes when Asuka pulled me away. gonk

Why didn't she let me join something that sounds so fun?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:45 pm
((sorry guys that was just me popping in - too busy for me today sweatdrop take care!))

*yawns and sees that she's been out of it all morning gets up and decides she needs to rest - returns to her room*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:07 pm
{{Cirno rofl }}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:09 pm
((Cirno is supposed to be clueless and have a childlike personality, she is over 60 though.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:11 pm
{{I realize that, Reisen. It's still funny.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:33 pm
*jumping up, she looks around quickly, realizing after a couple minutes where she's at. Facepalming, she tries to remember the events of last night. The last thing she remembers is seeing familiar faces and celebrating Katana's birthday.

Shaking her head slightly, she swings her legs off the bed and looks for her house shoes. Glancing past the nightstand, she sees a piece of paper. Upon further inspection, she sees it's a note from dame. Reading it, has a flashback of last night.

Dame had mentioned something about finding her and her almost dying in dames bed. Thinking hard, she tries to remember if maybe she'd let slip her intentions of finding the goons. After some thought, she remembers that she only told one person-Leko.

Sure that Leko wouldn't betray her trust in her, she's baffled at how dame was able to find her when she herself had no idea where she was. Finding her slippers, she makes her bed quickly and heads to the bathroom.

In need of a good long soak, she runs a bath, lacing her water with eucalyptus and spearmint oils. Undressing, she sinks in and closes her eyes, trying to ease her mind of her confused state. Later, she dresses and heads into the kitchen to find something to eat.

Seeing as she's been gone for a while, there's nothing in her pantry or refrigerator. Sighing and rolling her eyes, she goes into the living room and spies her key just inside the door as dame said. Picking it up, she leaves out, locking the door behind her.

Once up through the passageway into the office, she walks through the bar and out the double doors, wondering what she's going to eat*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:05 pm
(゚ω゚≡゚ω゚); *looks in and notices no ones in the bar... steathily walks behind the bar and grabs a bottle of rum and heads back out the door*

This will make my work go by faster. ( ̄ω ̄.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:57 pm
*unlocks the back door of the bar and stumbles in with an armload of groceries. Getting to her door, she goes in and half runs, half walks to the kitchen, dropping her bags on the counter. Going back out her door, she closes and locks the back door and retreats back to her place.

After unpacking the bags and putting everything away, she unloads the washer and places her linen in the dryer, throwing in load of clothes in the washer. She then goes around and replaces all her Yankee Candle plug-ins and Frebrezes all her upholstered furniture.

Finally, she pulls out her vacuum and gives her place a good working over, switching out attachments for dusting purposes. After a couple of hours of cleaning, she has the thick layer of dust removed and her place smelling as if someone actually lives there now.

Putting her vacuum away, her dryer goes off. She folds her linen up and puts it away, and places her load of clothes in the dryer. Ready for a drink, she checks the dishwasher and grabs her key, heading upstairs. Inside the bar, she goes behind the counter and grabs a goblet and a bottle of Opal from the wine cooler.

Taking a seat at the bar, she pours herself a glass and sighs, closing her eyes. Just as she's about to take a sip, she remembers that she was supposed to meet with dame. Mentally facepalming, she makes a note to call dame first thing in the morning if she doesn't see her before the night is out*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:02 pm
lady leko-chan
((sorry my work needs a reality check on how I'm JUST ONE PERSON!! scream that's sort of ironic since I'm 2 on here confused ))
((LOL ~ Do we work at the same place? Actually, that's not really funny... if you get slammed with stuff there like I do at mine, I feel your pain. Is 3 people here and could really use the extra 2 there. Hang in. heart ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:05 pm
{{Hey Lily! xd Still loving that outfit. wink }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:09 pm
((Thanks - has to go check your profile to see what you've got on... likes the headpiece.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:13 pm
{{Hehheeehee thanks hon}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:22 pm
((Your equipped items doesn't show up. sad ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games