Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 pm
Sad RP Fan
MickeyTenshi
Sad RP Fan
MickeyTenshi
Sad RP Fan
negi finished eating and he goes out, then he sees Leon and goes to him "hi"

"Hello, Are you new? I haven't been here for a while." He looks at Negi thoughtfully. Leon's son Riku runs up and waves. " Hi you!" He says happily.

"no ive been here for along time"

"Ahhh, I've been here for a while..," He says sadly. "I was gone for a while."
Riku climbs up in a tree happily. "Riku is all i have left." Staring at his son, He smiles.

"oh ok"

Leon just looks at him and nods. He then goes over to his son and picks him up and puts him on his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:48 pm
MickeyTenshi
Sad RP Fan
MickeyTenshi
Sad RP Fan
MickeyTenshi
Sad RP Fan
negi finished eating and he goes out, then he sees Leon and goes to him "hi"

"Hello, Are you new? I haven't been here for a while." He looks at Negi thoughtfully. Leon's son Riku runs up and waves. " Hi you!" He says happily.

"no ive been here for along time"

"Ahhh, I've been here for a while..," He says sadly. "I was gone for a while."
Riku climbs up in a tree happily. "Riku is all i have left." Staring at his son, He smiles.

"oh ok"

Leon just looks at him and nods. He then goes over to his son and picks him up and puts him on his shoulders.

Negi leavs  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:45 pm
1:Name: Ritsu Hiroshii
2:Age: 15
3:Year: 1st year
4 razz owers: N/A
5:Bio: Unknown
6:Classes: Casual
7 razz ic: User Image
8: XxX-Neko-koi-XxX  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:21 pm
Negi went to the tree that he normally sees Shiro and Tora  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Tora and her daughter are in the cafeteria eating a light meal. Shiro leans onto Tora's shoulder with a smile on her face while Tora hides a frown from her sight.
She can under stand the need to feel loved and be near her mother, but this was a bit much in it's own right. She shakes her head, looking to her, she is adorable, but still...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:34 pm
Since they were not there he decides to jump into the tree and lay on a big branch

............. but when his friends come he will get attacked by his real sister Makoto  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:01 pm
Negi decides to go get something to eat  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:22 am
Tora scratches Shiro's head lightly. "Shiro..."
"Yes mommy?" The young cub asked looking up to her.
"I'm gonna have to leave the school for a bit, I'll need to leave you here as my mother might not be happy about you at the moment..."
She avoids eye contact with low ears. "Forgive me when I do leave for a bit..."
Shiro grips Tora's sleeve tightly "M-mommy don't leave me here, I wanna go where you go..."
Tora sighs. "You can't, not this time..."
Shiro lets go of Tora's sleeve and runs off into the school. Tora looks back and sigh heavily. "Later on you'll under stand..."  

Alice the Loving

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:41 pm
Shiro ends up running into Negi. Negi picks up Shiro "why are you running and where is your mom?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:55 pm
Shiro looks to Negi with tears in her eyes. "M-Mommy hates me..."
She rubs her eyes lightly. "S-she does not want her mommy and daddy to see me."
Tora leaves the cafeteria and heads for her dorm. "What changed? Why has he become so...attached?"  

Alice the Loving

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:05 pm
Negi pets Shiro's head lightly "its okay, she doesn't hate you, and im sure she has a good reason not to show you to her grandparents"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:02 pm
Shiro looks down. "She has to hate me...why else whould she not want them to see me?"  

Alice the Loving

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:08 pm
Negi has her look up "she doesn't hate. there are just grown up reasons to that, that you wouldn't understand. and please don't be sad, i dont wanna see you sad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Wails and cries of sadness rang through the ghostly halls, originating from none other than Ria. The sensative soul was experiencing a mental breakdown, desprate to be heard. "I- I just want to see them a-all againnn.." She hiccuped and choked on her sobs between words. "I miss them so much. Kazuki.. Mia.. Hiroshi..Amaya..Mitsuki..Megumi..Leo, Keido, Nate, Eddie..EVERYONE!" Ria raised her voice towards the end of the last few names. Racy was all she had left; the others have moved on, maybe forever. Ria's thin pink hair, some plastered on her face, was slightly crusty and salted by the constant running of tears. She hadn't gotten a chance to wash up or even calm down since yesterday when the boys departed from them.
User Image
Racy pitifully looked down at her long time friend, similar sorrow in her own eyes. The darker girl brushed through her purplish-black hair, letting her hand glide through tangle-free strands. Plenty was on her mind, and it was obvious through the look on her face. She had missed the others too. But Racy refused to cry. Her blood boiled up, tears forcing through her will and settling on her eyelid, ready to pour. "SHUT UP!!! STOP IT!! Just..stop.. Dont cry. STOP mumbling, stop feeling Sorry for yourself. They left us. Why should we want them back. We're on our own. Deal with it." The sudden outburst of rage, subsituting sorrow, suprised Ria and herself. Racy took a few moments re-reading her speech in her mind, every second passing represented another level of anger she reached. The next thing they knew, Racy's fist had crashed through a thin wall of sheet rock. She was breathing heavily and tears had finally leaked from her eyes. Frustration and sadness welled within the both of them, and they couldnt handle it.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:20 pm
Himeko Trinity Yagama

User Image

Tsuki Scarlett Yagama

User Image

Lillacian Melody Yagami

User Image

Izaya Zain Yagama

User Image

Himeko's crimson eyes scanned around as she sat on the roof of the building. Her white hair blew in the wind, as her lovely child rested her head upon her lap. "Mommy, why are we are?" the child as curiously, closing her eyes when Himeko's hand ran threw her hair. A small sigh escaped her lips, as her mom just smiled down at her, not answering the question. Himeko then looked up with sorrowfilled eyes as she blinked, her eyes watering as she gently ran her hand soothingly on the younger girls back. Only if she could reverse time and become who she used to be. The regular vampire-demon she was. Her white hair blew once again, as the young daughter wiggled to get up and sit down. "Mommy, i'm cold..." she murmured, her body shivering to prove that she was not joking. Himeko nodded softly and stood up, picking the fragil body up in her arms before jumping down and landing softly onto the soft ground. Oh how she longed to stand upon this grass again. She was not wearing any shoes, neither was her daughter, and both of their fet looked cut up and runned down, only wincing lightly when she took a small step. She then let the child down, and took her hand in hers gently, looking around softly. Oh, how beautiful everything was. "Mommy, look! Lilly-tan!" the young child pointed out. A women with a hat on, and one who looked feirce began to walk their way, and Himeko smiled gently. Oh, her little sister was not little any more.
"Hime-chan, what are you doing here?" the girl asked, crossing her arms bitterly across her chest. Himeko just pointed down to Tsuki, and then her throat. Lillacian was confused, but when Himeko removed the choker that covered her throat, she gasped softly. The scar went straight across, and the stitches seemed to have been knew. Knowing what it was now, Lillacian frowned, looking down at the young child that seemed to be to young to understand what was happening. "Hello, Tsuki. You've gotton so big!" Lilly said, tickling the girl to get a small giggle that she so longed to hear. "Uncle Iza-nii should be coming soon. But for now, how about we go inside? You two must be cold!" and without warning, Lilly plucked the child from her mother, and walked in. Leaving Himeko where she was. Himeko's eyes grew sad, and the frown that was on her lips grew as well. Oh what she would do to have her sister forgive her. As she made her way in, a small movement caught her eye. Turning to the item, she smiled, seeing a boy who was barely younger then she, smiling shyly at her, his bag on one shoulder as he just nodded lightly.
"Hi, Hime-onii." he said cheerfully, walking over to wrap his arms around her. Himeko happily hugged him back, and nuzzled her nose into his neck, earning a small laugh. "You and Tsuki-chan look great. How are you?" he asked, getting only a nod. Izaya titled his head, and looked confused at her for a bit. Sensing the problem, Himeko pulled down the choker, and pointed to the scar, making Izaya's eyes narrow into slits. Izaya and Lilly where the loners at school. Always staying away from people. Never wanting to be around others, and the long distance that happened when Himeko left the school unnanounced got Lilly bitter, and Izaya depressed. Hencing the reason they strayed from the others. Izaya shivered lightly as another gush of wind blew, and he hurried Himeko into the school. The girl was not old for age, only around twenty, and her daughter, five. A long time since then, Himeko used to come here, and she loved it. Made a few friends, barely. Maybe three at the most, and even found someone she liked, but she left for her own reasons. A sigh escaped her lips, but instead of hearing any voice, it was just the sound of air gushing out. Izaya frowned at this.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games