Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:21 am
((Anyone around?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:36 pm
((im here))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
はじめましてあなた•
iiBUMP
•はじめましてあなた

|| Out.Of.Candii: Repost* ||

Wails and cries of sadness rang through the ghostly halls, originating from none other than Ria. The sensative soul was experiencing a mental breakdown, desprate to be heard. "I- I just want to see them a-all againnn.." She hiccuped and choked on her sobs between words. "I miss them so much. Kazuki.. Mia.. Hiroshi..Amaya..Mitsuki..Megumi..Leo, Keido, Nate, Eddie..EVERYONE!" Ria raised her voice towards the end of the last few names. Racy was all she had left; the others have moved on, maybe forever. Ria's thin pink hair, some plastered on her face, was slightly crusty and salted by the constant running of tears. She hadn't gotten a chance to wash up or even calm down since yesterday when the boys departed from them.
User Image
Racy pitifully looked down at her long time friend, similar sorrow in her own eyes. The darker girl brushed through her purplish-black hair, letting her hand glide through tangle-free strands. Plenty was on her mind, and it was obvious through the look on her face. She had missed the others too. But Racy refused to cry. Her blood boiled up, tears forcing through her will and settling on her eyelid, ready to pour. "SHUT UP!!! STOP IT!! Just..stop.. Dont cry. STOP mumbling, stop feeling Sorry for yourself. They left us. Why should we want them back. We're on our own. Deal with it." The sudden outburst of rage, subsituting sorrow, suprised Ria and herself. Racy took a few moments re-reading her speech in her mind, every second passing represented another level of anger she reached. The next thing they knew, Racy's fist had crashed through a thin wall of sheet rock. She was breathing heavily and tears had finally leaked from her eyes. Frustration and sadness welled within the both of them, and they couldnt handle it.

はじめましてあなた•
iiBUMP
•はじめましてあなた

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:38 am
♪Explorer♪
♪Negi Nagishi♪
User Image
Negi noticed that she avoided the question but he wont ask again because it might annoy them so he answers Ria's question with a slight frown "i'm fine, however i've been rather lonely lately, because no one is here" but then he smiles and says "i'm happy to see that you two are still around. how have you two been doing lately?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

|| Out.Of.Candii: ||

Racy and Ria were bother startled by the vaguely familiar voice, shutting them both up. Ria was the first to turn around and greet Negi. "Oh, hello Negi. How are you?" She subtly avoided the question, changing the topic with a bubbly attitude. Racy knew that Ria didn't want to involve anyone else with their sorrows.
Still facing the wall with her fist stuck through the hole, Racy sniffed and wiped her tears away, ridding of any evidence of their existence. She turned around to the boy, and nodded a greeting with little interest to strangers.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:12 pm
Sad RP Fan
♪Explorer♪
♪Negi Nagishi♪
User Image
Negi noticed that she avoided the question but he wont ask again because it might annoy them so he answers Ria's question with a slight frown "i'm fine, however i've been rather lonely lately, because no one is here" but then he smiles and says "i'm happy to see that you two are still around. how have you two been doing lately?"

((opps, accidently edited))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Ria tilted her head slightly, listening to his reply. "Yeah.. It is kinda getting empty around here, huh. I just wanna know where they all went... I never got to say goodbye." Tears rested on the brink of Ria's eyelids, threatening to pour out again. But before that could happen, she wiped it away, leaving a short dark streak across her sleeve.
Racy sighed. "We've been better." It was her first line of speech spoken to Negi in a while, not that it mattered to her. She made little eye contact and showed little enthusiasm of where she stood. Racy leaned against the wall, looking around the hall for something to catch her attention and distract her as Ria started a conversation with a boy she didn't know.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:32 pm
♪Explorer♪
♪Negi Nagishi♪
User Image
"hey!" Negi said in deep thought. "We should do something fun to get our minds off the emptiness for alittle while" Negi said to both of them even though he could tell Racy really didn't want to talk to him. Then he thought some more and suggests some things "how about we go watch a movie, or go look around in town, or play a bored game"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Ria clapped a little girly excited clap, completing the procedure with a leap. "Yes! Yes yes yes yes!! We should totally do that!" Ria yelped in agreement "Racy!! Please pleas pleaseeee, can weeeeeeeee???" The pink haired girl was bouncing up and down, holding onto Racy's arm, begging to forget about her sadness inside.
Racy tried prying her arm away from Ria, before it got dislocated, but her arm wouldn't budge. "FINE!! Just Get Off Meee!" As Ria let go, Racy rubbed her shoulder, watching Ria then squeal and run ahead to the door, beating both Negi and herself to the undeclared race outside. Noticing she had been left with Negi, she felt the awkward tension settle in as the seconds ticked by without a word said. So, Racy began to walk towards the door, but taking her time.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:35 pm
♪Explorer♪
♪Negi Nagishi♪
User Image
Negi runs to beside Racy then starts walking beside her. Then he asks "Racy, how come you haven't been talking much?" when they get to the door he holds the doors open for her then runs to Ria  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

|| Out.Of.Candii: Look at this Link, it helped me too ||

Racy rolled her eyes again, not given the chance to answer the question. Negi had ran off before she even mouthed the first syllable. Not caring much anyways, Racy shrugged off the idea of answering the question anyways and walked towards the people ahead. She really missed Leo, Nate, Keido and Eddie...
And so did Ria, but she hid it, trying to enjoy her time with an old friend. "Hey there, Slow Poke," she poked his side as he approached, "I'm hungry for some Ice-cream, are you? I know Racy is!" Ria spoke Racy's name louder than the rest of her words, teasing racy into thinking they were talking about her.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image㊰Explorer㊰
㊰Negi Nagishi㊰
Negi poked Ria back. "Sure, i could go for some ice-cream. i'll pay" Negi then slows back down to walk with Racy, to see if she will answer the question. He would like very much to know the answer.  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Ria did her clap-bounce-squeal combo once again, and had no problem with walking ahead of everyone else. Her one motivation was free ice-cream...
yum_puddi
But from behind, Racy stopped short once she noticed Negi coming back for the answer of the abandoned question. Then continued walking after he noticed her stop. "Um... Hi?" she was still unsure of what he wanted her to say.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image㊰Explorer㊰
㊰Negi Nagishi㊰

Negi looked at Racy with a kinda confused look in his eyes"hi, will you please answer the question i asked earlier?" Negi walks beside Racy this time waiting for the answer. They all made it to the ice cream place but he waits outside for racy to answer  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

The darker girl walked awkwardly by this stranger, stopping at the door of the Ice-cream shop. "Hm.. Maybe because I don't now you, and because I don't trust anyone I don't know." Racy answered a little too quickly and rash for her comfort, but ignoring it, she rushed into the shop and stood by Ria.
Ria didn't notice Racy's arrival, her face pressed up against the glass separating her from the ice-cream. If you could see her face, you would laugh at her mesmerized expression.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out