Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:30 pm
*mrawr*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:30 pm
Belarus is barely phased as Switzerland plops onto the couch beside her.
"....Hm...Mr. Lithuania would look very nice in a 'tux', you think so, Mr. Switzerland..?"

((XD You'll find out~~))

Eam Adair

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:31 pm
(LOL!! XD That is great. Well I just got a goldfish from daily chance, i am gonna name it Lithuania and we will see what happens XD )

"I...I didn't say you were being rude by saying that Vash...honestly." Roderich said with a soft sigh as he brushed off his vest and shirt, still looking around for a vase.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:34 pm
Switzerland sighs. "Whatever, Austria. I don't care either way." he says, turning his head away slightly. He hums in thought at Belarus's question. "Lithuania? In a tux? I guess...I've never really thought about the guy, though. He's too quiet for me to notice."

((Poor Liet. xDD;

*mrawrs back at Kara*

Also? I think I can guess, Bela. xDDDD

Lithuania!Fish will probably go faster than the others, Austria. XD; ))  

Mukuro-kun

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:36 pm
-paws at Switzy~-
I feel like such a horrible person today..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:38 pm
((*paws back at Kara* Whyyyyy~?))  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:39 pm
Belarus completely disregards Switzerland's comment. ".....He would, yes..? ....Black or white..?"

((Really, XDD then what am I thinking about?))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:40 pm
-.- In a nutshell... ... my America is one of the most innocently oblivious people ever sometimes... and... today....
>
/////////>

xxKarachan

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:41 pm
Thanks to Belarus, Roderich was starting to think about the same thing...."I would think he would look good in a black tux, perhaps with a white corsage..." Austria thought aloud as he found a glass vase and began to fill it half the way with water before brining it over to the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:45 pm
Switzerland blinks in confusion. "Uh....I say white. Possibly with a red corsage." he says, after giving it a moments thought.

((@Kara:.....o____o Dare I ask?

@Bela: No. XDDD))  

Mukuro-kun

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:51 pm
xD To summarize...
"Why am I telling you these things?! You're the older brother!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:51 pm
"Well I still say white. It suits him more, the white rose is more pure and lovley and against black it would stand out more. If it were you I would suggest blood red...it suits you more." Austria said the last part flatly as if trying to prove a point.  

Austria-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:52 pm
Belarus thinks- "...Red...like the color of my heart..?..Well what if-"-she stops suddenly.

"..!! D-D-disregard t-that! ...I said nothing..!! ..Ah, um, I-- have to go..!!" she mutters frantically as she tries to worm her way into the vents.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:55 pm
Switzerland blinks and tugs her out of the vents. "If you're going to leave, be proper and take the door! Look at you, you've made an unsightly mess of your dress!" he snaps, brushing her off.

((@Kara:....um....yeah. I...yeah. <<; ))  

Mukuro-kun

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:57 pm
Yeah....
=D; It ended with us blaming France for being himself and influencing Canada, while also blaming England for failing as a parent.
... And then me explaining ANOTHER word....

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games