Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamborzuda54

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:16 pm
((( Right, right... Since I got hacked, I'm hoping she'll be nice to us... )))

Nero walked alone down the street without a care in the world. He was suppose to meet up with a couple of guys about a street brawl, but he got held up at Nova's place. He didn't mind it though - it was better having smell blood and vomit down a dark alleyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:57 pm
X_Twilight_Fanatic_X
OOC: LOL Kay

"At 14?....Wow that proves you are as stupid as you are ugly......" Itsuma leaned foreward, glaring at her.

"Look... I suggest you leave before I get mad, okay? Because you really don't want to see me mad..."
Yukina glared back at her.  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:58 pm
((aw andrew was hacked?
damn...i missed it!))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:05 pm
((( It was last night, I think... when I couldn't get into it... and seeing Mempy naked... )))  

tamborzuda54

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:06 pm
((.......TMI TMI!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:13 pm
((( NOT NAKED, NAKED!!! GAIA NAKED - WITH THAT GREY UNDERPANTS THING!!! GEEZ!! )))

Nero managed to catch up to three guys grouped up together near an abandoned building. Their jackets with a unique skull logo upon them looked like they were part of a gang. He greeted them with kindness and they did the same, followed by a secret handshake. "So who is it this time?", he asked, not worried about the unknown opponent.

"Some small crew who thinks they can take us down...", one of them answered, "... though it's probably not necessary for you to be here, but since they mentioned something about getting some back-up, we thought it was wise to be cautious..."  

tamborzuda54

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:38 am
((Aww poor memphy, I will still call you memphy since I like the nickname, Im so sorry about you getting hacked, Ill help you ok?))

Kikyo nuzzled her face on to Orion's stomach. She just hoped he kept his promise to her and didnt saw that other person ever again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:45 am
((( Somehow I got it back, thanks to the moderators... Funny enough, the only thing I lost was gold... O_o )))

Orion smiled with Kikyo's cute expression, and he stroked his hand upon her head. He hoped days like these will last forever.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:52 am
((How much gold did you had?))

Kikyo fell asleep very fast by this, so warm and comfy her boyfriend was, that she just wanted to stay like this for a long while.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:56 pm
(Alright memphy's back)
Rin could feel the breeze blow through his wound he felt cold and was losing blood and consciousness  

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tamborzuda54

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:10 pm
((( Probably around 20K... maybe more, I can't remember that much... Now I just gave myself a complicated password I can't even remember... )))

It took a while for Orion to notice Kikyo falling asleep, so he picked her up into his arms and carried her into her bedroom, where he placed her on her bed. He tucked her in nice and warm, and kissed her forehead softly. He then left the room, clutching his left arm as it still hurt even with the bandages.

"Damn you...", he said to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:42 pm
((I'm sorry to be asking this here but can I get an update. I'v been very sick, and unable to get on. I'm still sick, and going to the ENT tomarrow.))  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:37 pm
OOC: Awesome Le. Ok Alex. Basically, Avon, Nova, and Rin are in the dark realm, attacking Xemnas. Avon's helping Rin, Who, had gotten stabbed in the back. Nova is taking Xemnas head-on. She's in the first stage of her anti-form.

Nova stalked towards Xemnas, no expression on her face. "Now u've done it." she murmured, no tone to her voice. "I'll kill u" she added flames forming in the space around her.

Avon pressed her palms down harder on Rin's chest attempting to stop the bleeding. "Hold ur breath... I know it hurts. " she whispered in a soothing voice.

Xemnas got to his feet and charged at Nova, a very large sword in his grasp. "U kill me? I think not love!" she cried swinging at her. he managed to get a direct hit on her shoulder, Only because she didnt move.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:49 pm
((( Back again, this time with an easier password, I hope... )))

In another room, far away from the battle, the non-O13 warrior Saito watched the match with boredom through a screen (one of Marluxia's machines) that observed the match. Because of his condition, he was unable to hunt down the Demon King until he fully recovered from the attacks and obtain a better defense against the demonic energy.  

memphiskite
Crew

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:59 pm
(Wait!! I'm Andrew? XD))
Andrew then came back to kama's house. "Hey, You need to get up!"He said then laughed.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games