Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:41 pm
Yuni: *sits quietly wondering what happened to Hiroshi and Sakura*
Torio: *takes a deep breath* S-sakura..kinda...uh...
Hiroshi: *sniffs*
Yori: Hiroshi! hes alright!!
Yuni: T-torio? w-what happened?
Torio: uh...she was...uh....s-shot...and in the hospital...
Hiroshi: *starts crying* S-sakura!
Yori: S-sakura was...shot?! i hope shes alright....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:42 pm
kimasari
ODST Rex
kimasari
Yuki doesnt respond, crying silently to herself

Guu:........*takes Yuki's hand* come on......lets go

Yuki follows guu, completly silent, tears continuing to fall from her face

Guu:*disappears with Yuki*
[continue in spirit world rp]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:47 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ........................................... stupid i could never always be mad at you no matter how much you try *follows him and sits on the couch , looking down* you know i do love you keiji and i..............

Keiji:*sitting on couch,looking up at ceiling*..........

Sakura : *looking down* ......... we havent tryed this but isnt there atleast a way to stop or something ??

Keiji:.........there wasnt a way for Rez.......*closes eyes* so there wont be a way for me..........also.......when the time comes.....and i die............please......take care of youself.......i wont be......able to protect you......while im................gone.........*eventually falls asleep*
[GTG,NIGHT]

Sakura : ................... *lays her head on his shoulder* idoits arent especially me ,, talking while your asleep,..................why did this have to happen i atleast wanted to get married and have a family with you,be all happy, guess that wont happen *holds his hand* but im still going to try to save your life and find a way to get Rez back........ no.......what it.........takes *falls asleep as well*
(good night)

Keiji:*eventually awakes,having dream about destroying the whole city*............*rubs head*........tch,gotta do it now......*stands up and lays Sakura down slowly,trying not to wake her up*.........*kisses Sakura* good-bye.......im sorry we couldnt have a family together........*turns around and walks out of room door,then leaves apartment*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:59 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ........................................... stupid i could never always be mad at you no matter how much you try *follows him and sits on the couch , looking down* you know i do love you keiji and i..............

Keiji:*sitting on couch,looking up at ceiling*..........

Sakura : *looking down* ......... we havent tryed this but isnt there atleast a way to stop or something ??

Keiji:.........there wasnt a way for Rez.......*closes eyes* so there wont be a way for me..........also.......when the time comes.....and i die............please......take care of youself.......i wont be......able to protect you......while im................gone.........*eventually falls asleep*
[GTG,NIGHT]

Sakura : ................... *lays her head on his shoulder* idoits arent especially me ,, talking while your asleep,..................why did this have to happen i atleast wanted to get married and have a family with you,be all happy, guess that wont happen *holds his hand* but im still going to try to save your life and find a way to get Rez back........ no.......what it.........takes *falls asleep as well*
(good night)

Keiji:*eventually awakes,having dream about destroying the whole city*............*rubs head*........tch,gotta do it now......*stands up and lays Sakura down slowly,trying not to wake her up*.........*kisses Sakura* good-bye.......im sorry we couldnt have a family together........*turns around and walks out of room door,then leaves apartment*

Sakura : *still asleep* *in her dream*
Momo : jeez where is that stupid guy
Shinigami : im here!!
Momo : what took you so long you know we have a mission to destroy the guys whos been corupting souls
Shinigami : sorry i sslept in late where's Sakura ?
Momo : up there *points at tree branch*
Sakura :*leaning against the tree trunk* ..........
Shinigami : as always huh ?
Momo : been like that ever since the incident with her and her father
Shinigami : ............... *runs to tree* hey sakura come on if we dont go now we'll lose him
Sakura : ...................... *jumps off the branch and starts walking*
Momo : *watching her walk off* shini-kun your close to her family is there anything else that happened ?
Shinigami : i dont know but according to what ive heard Sakura had a brother and he killed their mother , his mom said sommethinng and he just snapped
Momo : what happened to him ?
Shinigami : ...................he killed himself
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura : *sits quickly , breathing heavily* *looks around* k-keiji......*sits there waiting for her heart rate to calm down* ............................  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:00 pm
(hinataxxcutey go to neko host club)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:10 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[GTG,NIGHT]

(good night)

Momo : what took you so long you know we have a mission to destroy the guys whos been corupting souls
Shinigami : ............... *runs to tree* hey sakura come on if we dont go now we'll lose him
Momo : *watching her walk off* shini-kun your close to her family is there anything else that happened ?
Shinigami : i dont know but according to what ive heard Sakura had a brother and he killed their mother , his mom said sommethinng and he just snapped
Sakura : *sits quickly , breathing heavily* *looks around* k-keiji......*sits there waiting for her heart rate to calm down* ............................

Keiji:*walking in streets,hiding his claw which is looking a lot like Rez's claw* Gotta get away from this city.......before it happens *starts to run*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:19 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[GTG,NIGHT]

(good night)

Keiji:*walking in streets,hiding his claw which is looking a lot like Rez's claw* Gotta get away from this city.......before it happens *starts to run*

Sakura : *still sitting on the couch* *looking down* *to self : *sigh* what should i do ??....*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:28 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(good night)

Sakura : *still sitting on the couch* *looking down* *to self : *sigh* what should i do ??....*

Keiji:*stops*.........*looks back seeing whole city which is still half destroyed by Rez*..........*sits down,leaning on tree,tears coming out of eyes*.......what should i do...........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:36 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(good night)

Keiji:*stops*.........*looks back seeing whole city which is still half destroyed by Rez*..........*sits down,leaning on tree,tears coming out of eyes*.......what should i do...........

Sakura : ........................................hmph!! *makes a portal appears and the prtal disappears, reappearing where Keiji is but in the sky* i really have to work this portal pproblem *falls* THUD!! ugh......  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ........................................hmph!! *makes a portal appears and the prtal disappears, reappearing where Keiji is but in the sky* i really have to work this portal pproblem *falls* THUD!! ugh......

Keiji:*sleeping on tree since it's been hours,ears twitching*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:44 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *sits up and rubs the back of her head* good thing he's asleep.............*to self : is there really nothing that can help him...........*
*looks at him sleep*......  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *sits up and rubs the back of her head* good thing he's asleep.............*to self : is there really nothing that can help him...........*

Keiji:*tears escapes his eye,having a nightmare right now*..........Sakura.........im sorry..........i didnt mean to.........kill you.......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*tears escapes his eye,having a nightmare right now*..........Sakura.........im sorry..........i didnt mean to.........kill you.......

Sakura : *surprise in hearing this*..................................*smiles a little* *crawls over to keiji* lets wake you up from that nightmare *pokes him* hey keiji wakey wakey its your turn to take care of the kids *to self ; maybe if i say something surprising he'll wake up*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:58 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *surprise in hearing this*..................................*smiles a little* *crawls over to keiji* lets wake you up from that nightmare *pokes him* hey keiji wakey wakey its your turn to take care of the kids *to self ; maybe if i say something surprising he'll wake up*

Keiji:*ears twitch,and eyes spring open* WHAT!!! *leans forward fast,accidentally kissing Sakura* !!!  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*ears twitch,and eyes spring open* WHAT!!! *leans forward fast,accidentally kissing Sakura* !!!

Sakura : *blinks*................. *pulls away and shows peace sign,smiling* it worked and i got something too *giggle*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games