Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx grimm master

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:49 am
Hello  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:44 pm
Buenas! A friend of mine introduced me to joining this guild and gotta say it feels real good to be able to talk with people my own age for once! its been a few days and I feel very welcome, so thank you for allowing me to join. heart xp  

N0che

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 pm
yay NOche!
*spins around in a dance with her*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:37 am
Welcome to our new members. It's good to be able to go somewhere on Gaia and not be treated like you're some kind of perverted old man.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Anissu

Dapper Werewolf

9,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 pm
Greetings and Salutations!

My name is Anissu Suilang and I'm currently the ripe ole' age of 22. Though I'm not quite sure if anyone would consider 22 years a 'ripe ole' age'.

I'm not really sure what exactly to say but I think I'll go with:

- I'm currently working at my local retail store.
- I'm also going as a full time student to get an associates degree in Medical Transcription.
- I've just recently returned back to Gaia after a year break from the site.
- I've had my account here on Gaia since February 2005. biggrin
- I'm trying out Hoopnotica when I'm not feeling drained from work or school. xD
- I've been in a steady relationship with my boyfriend for 3 years. So I'm fortunate enough to have a shoulder to lean on when it feels like everything is just falling down on me.
- I love wolves!
- xD I just recently found out that First Person Shooters are fun. They're even better on computer than console in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:05 pm
Welcome to GGG, Anissu Suilang! It's really nice of you to tell us a little about yourself! 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Cheeky Incognito

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:47 pm
Hello all.

I'm Ichi.

cool  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:38 pm
Heya Geezers, I'm Kati! I'm 23-years-old, born and raised in South Florida, and have been a member of Gaia since August 2003, but I took a hiatus for about 2 years. I tend to keep to myself, but I'm sure once I get to know everyone I'll be more talkative. smile  

KatiJay

Emperor Haruki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:44 pm
I already put up an intro thread of my own here, but I'm going to say Hi here too.

I'm 30, turning 31 next month, and hail from that boring glove-shaped mass named Wisconsin. I've been on Gaia since April of 2007, but things in the main boards have skewed a bit young for my tastes. By the looks of things, I'm going to feel more at home here amongst all you other 'geezers'.

I'm online often due to my work, being a home-based website design gig. When there's downtime, that's when I'm often around Gaia.

You may call me Haruki or Haru. Whichever you wish.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:53 am
Hello everyone! Needless to say I am new here. I'm 27, married from VA. Glad to see other grownups. biggrin  

splatterpunkgirl

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:27 am
Hi everyone,
My first day here thank you for the welcome. I am 49...yup next year the big one!!! So looking forward to it!!!
I am a homeschool mom, work p/t, and take a class on Thursday.
I live in the USA.
My kiddies (5) range from 30-10 yrs old, 2 grandchildren.
I work in a nursery taking care of 0-12 months most of the time, sometimes I work w/toddlers. (I love children)

I cannot wait to dive in......

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:05 am
Whats up everyone! Back to Gaia again, and the age gap just was killing me, so I ended up here! The names Rob! As an agent of chaos, I can be a little bit... unpredictable, but I have a good heart and have been known to drop a nugget of wisdom (and movie quotes) from time to time. When I'm not ruining the status-quo, I'm making music, art, and whatever else tickles my fancy, including gaming, clubbing, people watching, anime, and Tactical Espionage.
Always down for a random chat with people I don't know. So hit me up with whatever.  

-A M P-

One Winged Namine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:38 pm
Hi! My name is...Michael! Yes, I have a female avvie. I love women and I find the female form to be beautiful. ~shrug~ anyways, I'm 30 years old, I've been in this guild twice, but due to my amazing propensity to piss people off....I was hacked both times. Let's see....I'm far more outspoken now....so...I'll say more about myself. Hmmm. Kay, I am....opinionated. loud. hardheaded. Extremely loyal. A Hopeless Romantic. A Helpless Flirt. I am also a rp nut, as well as a wrestling, anime, manga and video games nut. I also write, draw and watch movies. I love making new friends(So Random PMs and Friend Requests a plus!), as I believe the more good true friends you have, the better your life can be. I am very passionate about the things, ideals and friends/people I believe in. I am also hunting for the elusive 'One Just For Me". I am also on practically all the time now. So anytime anyone wants to mess around, as in play a game or something, just drop me a line! hmmm....Well anything else anyone wants to know, just ask!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:17 am
Hi all...i suppose im a Geezette as im female hehe!

I love the saying 'diamond geezer'....reminds me of home (London).

Anyways, ive been on Gaia for about a week and im learning my way around...Finally got in a guild. Thanks to Stumblefoot.

Add me if u like?

Kinkz rofl  

KKinkzz

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:38 am
Welcome to the GGG KKinkzz! heart

I know your gonna love it here.

3nodding

Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games