Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:01 pm
Zacks clone kinda just store blankly at him for a minute and then looked to the entrance "someone wants to kill Tsuna i beleave his name is Kuhn"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:19 pm
Ichiro looked at Clone Zack. "Are you serious?" He opened the entrance and spread his wings. He searched for Tsuna. "Tsuna Dude where are you!"

Xen looked at Kuhn. Me stalking you. The little gargoyle gave a cough sounding laugh.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:49 pm
Kuhn smirked "I guess thats okay..." he heard sounds in the bushes and peered threw them he began to walk towards the sound until... he saw Tsuna "Hello Tsuna..."

Tsuna turned his head and saw a strange white man "Who are you?Are you a DP? Wheres Seyn?"

"Hmmph... It's Kuhn dumbass... and are you read to get the payment for babysitting me?" Kuhn cracked his knuckles "Seyns cheering me on to kill you.."

"I see... well then I guess I'll have to kill you for info on her where abouts..." Tsuna made his flame appear on the top of his head and his gloves turned into metal

Kuhn smirked "Xen be careful..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:23 pm
Xen flapped his little wings and flew to a nearby tree. I'll watch out!

Ichiro kept calling out Tsuna's name. "Dude! Come one this isn't cool man!"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:39 pm
Kuhn laughed "this is gonna be way to easy..."

Tsuna ignored Ichiros calls and rushed at Kuhn

(((I do not want to illustrat the fight so.... watch this! up to 1:50 then I'll continue it)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uazLDxWj6Ik&feature=fvw

Tsuna was struggling "Gahh..."

Kuhn smirked "You've lost..." he pulled Tsuna towards him and punched him in the face knocking him out

Tsuna fell to the ground

Kuhn grabbed him and dragged him to DP HQ where Seyn was...  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:59 am
Seyn looked outside. "Hey, Kuhn's back." She mumbled, examining the object he was dragging. "Yay! He won!" She ran towards Kuhn, and hugged him. "I'm happy your safe." She looked at Tsuna. "Is he dead?"

Maralyn looked in some bushes, around some shrubs, and couldn't find him. "Can't find him Ichiro!" She yelled giving up.  

Mewkitty213

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:24 am
Maralyn remembered she can track people with her mind reading abilities. She fell to the ground once again, and tried locating Tsuna. She got back up. "He's been captured. The stupid fool."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:32 am
Lee suddenly didn't feel good. The male tiger had disappeared, leaving Lee lonely. "Mrooaaaarrr..." She yowled, laying down.

Shirean examined Lee. "What?"  

Mewkitty213

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:16 am
Kuhn smirked at Seyn "No he's not dead.... But he will be..." he smirked at Seyn "You going to prove yourself to us by killing him or giving him to Kishiko...."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:26 am
Zack walked back from the library passing by Seyn kuhn and Tsuna being dragged "hey Kuhn Seyn Tsuna.......wait what?" he turned around and looked at them "whats the meaning of this?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:33 am
Kuhn smirked "I thrashed Tsuna around a little then I captured him.... what else?" he picked up Tsuna who was bound by ropes and threw him at a nearby wall "Wakey Wakey...."

Tsuna thudded on the wall and opened an eye and saw Zack "Hi Zack..." he smiled Tsuna was up to something... and he hadn't told anyone anything.....  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:49 am
Zack raised a eyebrow "hi Tsuna" he noticed the smile on his face and supposed he had a idea he transmitted words into his head you have a plan dont you if you do dont make it to obvious  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:33 pm
Seyn nodded. "I'll think about it." She watched as he opened his eyes. "Stay asleep!" She demanded with an angry voice. "You puny, weak child!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:14 pm
Tsuna smirked at Seyn "Okay evil maiden of darkness...." Tsuna nodded at Zack "See ya Zack..."

Kuhn punched him in the face "Shut up..." he handed Tsuna to Seyn "Here you go..."  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:41 pm
Seyn picked him up. "Never... EVER... Come back for me." She punched him in the stomach, then took him to Kishiko. "Mistress Miyazaki! We have a HOOOOSSSTTAGE!"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games