Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:29 pm

"Don't go and I know Brago always does what he wants but it doesn't mean anything and I still have a big heart most people would have slapped you if you did that to them."Soli looked at him,"I know your angry but please calm down Caldwell I know your better than anyone at controlling your emotions.Soli hoped they wouldn't fight she knew Caldwell will win."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:31 pm

DemolitionboyXX
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM" Brago retorted and walked up to him. "I dont talk to you and I dont look at you. Get off my a** and stop blameing your unhappiness."

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:33 pm

User Image
Hana looked up when people started yelling, but didn't move to see what was going on. "Brago either did something stupid or someone else did." she said to herself. She turned her head away and leaned it against the ropes of the swing, her eyes becoming distant as she zoned out into her own inner world.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:34 pm

The look of hatred on Caldwell's face is replaced by an insane smile, complete with eye change. Caldwell vanishes into the shadows. The weight he's been feeling has finally made him crack.

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Soli saw this and a shiver ran up her back,"Brago why did you have to yell at him?"Soli's face was sad.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:36 pm

"That man... He f****** gives me the chills."

DemolitionboyXX

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:37 pm

inkheart-21-death
Soli saw this and a shiver ran up her back,"Brago why did you have to yell at him?"Soli's face was sad.

"Ok, so its my fault. Never mind him screaming at me first....."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Soli began moving back into the house to see if the whisperer was any better,"Of course he does I've seen him angry before but not like this and no it's not your fault but you know he doesn't like it when you do that,jumping on me and putting yourself in my breasts."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:40 pm

"Soli, it is not my fault he has it out for me. I dont talk to him at all and the first thing he did was convince you to overthrow me."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:41 pm

The last vestiges of his morality gone, Caldwell walks through the streets, his hands and arms slowly becoming coated in the blood of others'. He finds ways into houses and kills all inside; tonight is a bloody night for humans, weres, demonkin, and vampires alike. He spares none he finds, his knowledge now put to good use. Torture, slow eviceration, then finally death. All the while, smiling widely.

Kroenig

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:43 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon had picked up their scents and followed it all the way to the Whisperer's house, a small chill ran through him as he sensed the insanity which had presented itself not too long ago. His eyes darted about before he knocked upon the door, trying to be polite instead of busting inside the home.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:46 pm

"Please stop saying that he didn't do that I thought of it because you kept acting dumb."Soli looked at the door and saw the whisperer there standing and pointing."What's wrong?"

"It seems the mask is broken and all that concealed it,is now let loose."The whisperer said this softly,"Caldwell lost control find him and help him before he kills everything in his path."He opened the door and Leon was standing there,"Go with her."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:49 pm

"Seems like our tender buddy Caldwell has lost it. Lets go after him Soli, you take point. " Brago said stretching.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:50 pm

User Image
Hana returned mentally when she sensed something wrong. She got up and started to go towards it. She ended up in the city and she could smell death. She saw Caldwell covered in blood. She shot a lightning illusion at him to get his attention.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:51 pm

"I do not mean you boy you stay."The whisperer looked at Brago,"I meant him."He pointed to Leon.

Soli walked out the house and started heading towards Caldwell."I hope he's not killing anyone."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games