Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Melody's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 am
Melody seemed a little disheartened when he said he couldn't take any kinds of pills. "Oh, so I guess shots wouldn't work either... Maybe your body doesn't like strange substances in your system?" The last part was mostly mumbled to herself as she tapped her lower lip thoughtfully. After a slight pause and a nod she sighed inwardly. She didn't know why she felt so bad for him, or why she wanted to help him so much. Maybe it was how young he seemed. "If you ever have a blackout and you are nearby, you can always come and stay with me. It's not a problem at all." She giggled at his reaction to seeing it and she led him closer. "So, see anything that you can help me with?" She smiled as she waited expectantly.

The voices all seemed to laugh his comment as they all mumbled their own response. "You can't really blame us, can you? We are just voices after all." After simultaneous sighs they all retreated back to their original owner, except for that one voice. "I'm sorry we are so very annoying, we really can't help it for the most part. As for that boy, well I think you better do watch him. The Goddess must have altered the path for a reason. And as for us, we shall be keeping an eye out for Mabel... Something about her presence will definitely bring about something new. Good day, Tex. May you have a pleasant time with your own thoughts." With that said the voice quickly joined the others, watching Melody silently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image
"Maybe. That's what Kharl said was my problem although his eyes shifted to the left and that usually only happens when someone lies," Gil responded while giving a light nod at Melody's question about help in the garden. "Yep. My garden's maybe about a sixteenth of yours, but I've kept mine going for about a year or two without a hitch. You should use things like used coffee grounds to help fertilize the soil. Since Kharl drinks a lot of coffee, I've been using the coffee grounds to keep mine going. You'll also want to water all of this at least twice every other day unless it rains. It depends on how much it rains on whether or not you water it also. Getting rid of the weeds is a good idea as well as keeping everthing trimmed neatly, distributing the weight of the branches even, while getting rid of things like dead branches. Where's your gardening tools? I'm kind of OCD about gardening."
‘He seems so gentle and kind and yet there was such an evil creature behind that sweetness,’ Tex sighed inwadrly as he watched over the younger male with Melody. The boy was a good gardener it seemed considering he was giving Melody tips on how to keep her garden well groomed, but there was still the fact that he'd broken down the front door and yet couldn't recall having done so.
User Image
Germanic Depression

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:30 pm
Germanic Depression
Dante_River

((So... are we just gonna end the RP here? Or are we gonna keep going? .-. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:39 pm
It depends on my manic and depressive mood... Dx But I guess I can reply if I have the sudden urge...

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:44 pm
It's Dantes_river, Wolf-dage. You forgot the s. Watching old music videos like Billy Squire might make you smile. It made me smile.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:43 am
Dantes_river
Watching old music videos like Billy Squire might make you smile. It made me smile.

I never smile *dun dun duuuun*  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:11 am
stare