Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:22 pm
(Ninja! surprised You'ms a GIRL??)

"Why not we'll all have time to change." Avery shrugged and fiddled with a discarded straw wrapper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah that should work." He said leaning his head back to relax his neck muscles.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:57 pm
(( Wait... that makes her my mom? o.0 ))

Jordan always stuck to her nice, not burning drink of water. She listened to them talk about shopping. "I do hope we're not worrying about how much money anything is, because I don't have heaps of money to burn." Jordan now kind of thought about the Secret Santa Delivery Service...

(( Okay peeps, get ready for the Christmas bombshell.... ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:02 pm
(( Okay, so Christmas is gonna go something like this..

After finals are over, kids can go back home to visit family. But this year there's gonna be a huge snowstorm preventing travel, so the school is going to book a hotel (yes, a whole one) for the kids to stay at for the holidays, because the staff for the Academy is mostly gone and can't handle so many kids.

So, at the hotel, there'll be a big tree, Christmas dinner and stuff, and a formal dance (squee?) I'm still not sure where exactly it'll be...

At campus -for now, and I guess even once we get to the hotel- there's this secret santa delivery, where all the fight kids -because we just feel like being stereotypical in some way- deliver peoples' presents for them, labelled with the sender or not.

And I think that -about- covers it. Oh yeah, and school will start back up sometime after January first ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:03 pm
"I was just asking because if we were doing a price limit, I didn't want to get things that were over it because then I'd feel bad" Spencer replied. He then pulled out a pen and a sheet of paper. "Could I get what people want? I'm afraid I haven't already asked and I'm not sure what to get" he stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:04 pm
"I think everyone should just get what they can afford and no hard feelings either way. Clearly no one's going to go crazy and buy everyone cars."
Avery sat back and then move forward again as her head leant against Whit's arm. When had he snuck that up there?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Powers swept along the hallway, fixing a stray Christmas decoration here, flicking a girl's pig tail with tinsel cleverly mixed inn. She loved Christmas.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 pm
"Yeah, right, it's the thought that counts." Jordan fingered the table. What she wanted for Christmas? She knew how unhelpful it was, but...well, she wasn't sure. "Surprise me?" she asked Spencer sheepishly.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:24 pm
"Well that doesn't help too much. What kind of stuff are you into? I'm not a mind reader" he said.

"But I am" Christopher added.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:29 pm
Jordan laughed. It was great, how at this Academy, something like that wasn't completely odd. "Well, um.. I like... drawing. And... birds...and, um... reading? Fiction? I'm not very good at asking for stuff..." Well, when she was younger, she kind of just took stuff without asking, but that was totally different.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:37 pm
Avery smiled at Spencer with his list and Jordan being everything but helpful.
She thought she might chime in and opened her mouth to do so when the first bell rang.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit went from being excited she might just tell him what she wanted to ultimately crushed as the tone cut her off. 'why meeee?' he wondered  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:41 pm
Jordan sighed. "Let's get the first half of today over with, then. Good luck, guys," she said, getting ready to throw out her trash and head out.

(( Those cookies are taking a reeely long time to bake... ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:52 pm
(Oh god don't let her burn them!)

Avery wondered if she and the guys would just stay at the table to study, or head back out into the cold to go over to Graymoore. She didn't care either way.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:59 pm
"Well, I can finally get my last exam over with. Why did they schedule economics on the last day? Was there no better time?" Spencer griped. He threw his stuff away and then bid farewell to his schoolmates before heading off to do his last exam.

"Well, all of mine are finished. Most advanced class exams happened before the exam period began" Christopher said. Now he had lots of free time as most of his courses were on the advanced level.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:19 pm
Treya jumped a bit when she heard the school bell go for the students to be in class. 'first class exam thing for the day most likely' she thought as she walked through the snow again this time towards the schools library. She was surprised no one had blatantly asked her if she was or did go to the school, once treya had managed to make her way to the library she made sure to get as much snow off of her boots before entering, that way she didn't track snow all over the library's floors. again the thought of working her way to the office of the school and seeing about registering for next semester drifted in her mind. she looked down at the floor as she walked through an aisle in the library "why are choices like this so simple to decide, yet are so complicated" she mumbled as she found a few books to browse through  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:44 am
Maria was thinking happily about what to get everyone, she almost forgot about the tests. "Huh?" She mumbled when the bell rang, "OH! And thankies Chrissy~" She called to Chris, sorta hoping in the back of her mind that it would get him angry. Either way, it was sort of payback for him having to tutor her. She hated studying. It made her mind her. All that made her remember. Bio midterm. "Oh noes..." She said as she walked down the hallway, this was her last test, and perhaps the hardest. She walked hesitantly into the class room, and took her seat, waiting for the worlds-hardest-test to be passed out.

|| OMG O_O I have a bio regents this year... x.x and if I don't get higher than a 90 I won't be able to be in advanced honors next year... Just D: Advanced! I wanna be in honors, the teacher isn't as mean! Oh an :3 ninja he's a boy, with a girlfriend >.< now isn't that just adorable~ -pinches his cheeks- Onee-chan (me :3) is very proud of her baby-brother... Unless O.o you broke her heart, I told you not to, you two better still be together e.e ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:25 am
((wait wait, my grandson has a gf??!! And a sister!?? This means your my granddaughter then...>.>...how come I haven't taught you how to bake molasses buns yet!: D: *runs to fetch molasses and other ingredients.))

Avery waved as Spencer made his way to his final. Chris was pretty much in her boat as well...minus the math. She was suspicious of people who were naturally good at math. Mainly because Whit was one of those people, and who wouldn't be suspicious of him.
She peered at him sideways without turning her head as they waited for Shige to finish eating.
At least their exam was after lunch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit got tired of leaning his head back and brought it up. It had been nice when Avery had almost leant on his arm.
Too bad he was bored now.
Letting his arm drop he curled it around Avery's neck and dragged her into some sort of headlock hug thing. Which he passed off as some kind of excitement he couldn't control.
The evidence was in the tickling.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games